• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American Tickling, "Julia's Ticklish Feet", M/F

nimrod

TMF Expert
title: Julia's Ticklish Feet
producer: American Tickling

This video, and a preview clip, can be found at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...llCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-desc/Limit96/

length: 15:32

Note that there is a similar video called Julia in the Chair 1 that begins with her toes tied and her arms tied straight out to the sides; I am not reviewing that video here.

The video begins with Julia sitting in a chair blindfolded with her feet in stocks and her wrists cuffed down at her sides. This producer seems to like tight bondage; there is also a belt going across her mid torso and over her arms, keeping her from rising from the chair. I personally like the bondage to be tight also.

The tickling begins with a feather on the soles of the feet. This gets a decent, but not strong, reaction from Julia. She laughs off and on for about 20 seconds before saying "OK, that's not so bad." No fake laughing or reactions here.

Next the tickler tries a toothbrush. This gets a stronger reaction, but still nothing close to over the top.

Now the tickler switches to using his fingers. This gets a strong reaction and we can finally hear Julia's beautiful laugh. This continues for several minutes, with Julia trying to shift in the chair but the tight bondage really limits her movements. The constant laughing begins to wear on Julia and she becomes obviously tired.

At the 5:14 mark Julia gets a break. The scene stops and when it starts again her toes have been tied to the stocks. She says "I'm so scared" before the tickling begins again. The tickler will spend a minute or so on one foot before moving to the other. This results in Julia laughing more strongly as she was becoming desensitized on the other foot.

At 8:57 baby oil is applied to Julia's soles before the tickling begins again. The reaction didn't seem any stronger than before the baby oil was applied, but I think at this point Julia is becoming very tired from all the laughing. As before, when the tickler shifts to the other foot (Julia's left) she laughs much harder.

At 10:54 the tickler begins applying a hairbrush to Julia's foot. This gets the strongest reaction so far. Julia laughs and squirms and occasionally says "Oh my God." After about a minute the tickler gives Julia a short break before moving to the other foot with the hairbrush. Now in addition to saying "Oh my God" Julia says "I can't" a few times in between the laughing.

In the last 1.5 minutes of the video the tickler uses his fingers and the hairbrush to do the tickling. This is when we can really see how tired Julia is of laughing. I guess really laughing from being really tickled must be more tiring than fake laughing.

My overall thoughts on the video? Julia is attractive, has a nice laugh, seems really ticklish, the tickling technique is good, and the bondage is good. As a ticklee, Julia just seemed to be really fun and seemed to be OK with being tickled. There really wasn't anything to dislike about the video.

This video producer appears to be fairly new; his first video (also of Julia) on clips4sale shows a date of 4/10/21. As with some other video producers, this producer seems to really be into tickling and we get to watch him enjoy his fetish.

As of today's date, October 16, 2021, there are currently 16 unique videos (32 total counting different file formats) using four different women. Given what I saw in this video as well as the sample clips on the website, I hope that this producer makes many more videos.

title: Julia's Ticklish Feet
producer: American Tickling

This video, and a preview clip, can be found at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...llCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-desc/Limit96/

length: 15:32

Note that there is a similar video called Julia in the Chair 1 that begins with her toes tied and her arms tied straight out to the sides; I am not reviewing that video here.

The video begins with Julia sitting in a chair blindfolded with her feet in stocks and her wrists cuffed down at her sides. This producer seems to like tight bondage; there is also a belt going across her mid torso and over her arms, keeping her from rising from the chair. I personally like the bondage to be tight also.

The tickling begins with a feather on the soles of the feet. This gets a decent, but not strong, reaction from Julia. She laughs off and on for about 20 seconds before saying "OK, that's not so bad." No fake laughing or reactions here.

Next the tickler tries a toothbrush. This gets a stronger reaction, but still nothing close to over the top.

Now the tickler switches to using his fingers. This gets a strong reaction and we can finally hear Julia's beautiful laugh. This continues for several minutes, with Julia trying to shift in the chair but the tight bondage really limits her movements. The constant laughing begins to wear on Julia and she becomes obviously tired.

At the 5:14 mark Julia gets a break. The scene stops and when it starts again her toes have been tied to the stocks. She says "I'm so scared" before the tickling begins again. The tickler will spend a minute or so on one foot before moving to the other. This results in Julia laughing more strongly as she was becoming desensitized on the other foot.

At 8:57 baby oil is applied to Julia's soles before the tickling begins again. The reaction didn't seem any stronger than before the baby oil was applied, but I think at this point Julia is becoming very tired from all the laughing. As before, when the tickler shifts to the other foot (Julia's left) she laughs much harder.

At 10:54 the tickler begins applying a hairbrush to Julia's foot. This gets the strongest reaction so far. Julia laughs and squirms and occasionally says "Oh my God." After about a minute the tickler gives Julia a short break before moving to the other foot with the hairbrush. Now in addition to saying "Oh my God" Julia says "I can't" a few times in between the laughing.

In the last 1.5 minutes of the video the tickler uses his fingers and the hairbrush to do the tickling. This is when we can really see how tired Julia is of laughing. I guess really laughing from being really tickled must be more tiring than fake laughing.

My overall thoughts on the video? Julia is attractive, has a nice laugh, seems really ticklish, the tickling technique is good, and the bondage is good. As a ticklee, Julia just seemed to be really fun and seemed to be OK with being tickled. There really wasn't anything to dislike about the video.

This video producer appears to be fairly new; his first video (also of Julia) on clips4sale shows a date of 4/10/21. As with some other video producers, this producer seems to really be into tickling and we get to watch him enjoy his fetish.

As of today's date, October 16, 2021, there are currently 16 unique videos (32 total counting different file formats) using four different women. Given what I saw in this video as well as the sample clips on the website, I hope that this producer makes many more videos.[/QUOTED [IMG]https://media2.giphy.com/media/2wh8dIGFpOX6NpAkle/giphy.gif[/IMG] ]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back