• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wholesome Gang: Resurrection

Tenebrae

Verified
Where the hell did that beautiful thread go?!

I couldn't find it, so I am bringing it back. Here are the rules: simply post here wholesome anecdotes, pictures, stories, music whatever that make you feel good, or even made you (God forbid!) believe in mankind again.

The goal is to make a continuous thread which those among us who feel sad, bullied, misunderstood, etc, can turn to and feel better.

Here is my first contribution:
23AFE0D7-E85B-4009-BC81-5122410FFCBC.jpeg

I’ll retell my story since it might brighten someone’s day.

A few years ago I was a cashier for a big box store. I’m going through my day, and the next customer I have in line looks like Michael Douglas. Same height, build, everything.

I stay cool, because I don’t want to be that guy who freaks out and draws a lot of possibly unwanted attention. I greet him and do my job.

As I’m near the end I look at him and say “You know, you look like Michael Douglas.”

“Thank you.” He says, and smiles.

My thoughts are ‘there’s no way Michael Douglas just came through my line.’ But everyone has to shop right?

Afghan Refugee succeeds as Chef in U.S., welcomes & employs others.

Not merely cute, a kind face... (But not Michael Douglas :p I'm also sure I met an actor once, in retail, lesser known; he was also pleasant, quiet, never said a word about it! )

International Rescue Committee

https://www.rescue.org/video/afghan-chef-virginia-helps-refugees-feel-home

"Chef Noori fled Afghanistan with his family in 2015, resettling in the United States through a Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) for Afghans who supported U.S. troops or programs. Trained as a chef, he began working in a kitchen right away and eventually opened The Mantu ( themantuva.com ), a modern Afghan fine dining restaurant in Richmond, Virginia.

The latest unrest in Afghanistan has forced thousands more Afghans to flee the country. With the help of the International Rescue Committee, Chef Noori is greeting many of them with meals to make them feel at home.

The International Rescue Committee helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and gain control of their future."

LEARN MORE
https://www.Rescue.org/

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back