• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producer question: DMCA Issues

TI.com

What are you doing against piracy? I have found at least 4 or 5 sites now that violate copyright on a huge scale, even advertising to offer the newest C4S and ManyVids "leaks".
I file a DMCA form via C4S and ManyVids, but this seriously is a pain in the ass as I am only a small producer and I do not want to take this to a lawyer, especially as many of these site owners seem to be located in countries like Russia oder somewhere else where nobody gives a sh... about copyright laws.

An aggressive approach works best. It's a lot of work but sends a strong enough message to discourage infringing on your intellectual property rights.

I'm not a producer but I believe a lot of the more infamous piracy sites are operating out of Russia or other CIS countries, where you're not going to have much luck going after them. I'm not insinuating you shouldn't try, just unsure how much can be done.

In reference to your question, there is not the same laws to copyright overseas. It's frustrating but I just look at it as part of the process. I've used some techniques to gain control of those websites myself and it works for about a few days to a week. You have to look at it as publicity. Or free advertising. DM me I will teach you how to do it.

Hey I'm laughing because you don't know where they are. I found one in my backyard (Miami) pretending to be not from my label. Also I used this myself on Myspace to protect my work from pirates.

I search and file takedowns (thankfully they listen) CONSTANTLY. The worst enemy of a clip store is piracy, which is the utmost irony - because its done BY the very fans you produce for. I GET IT, people want to save money. But for one, its theft (unsurprisingly people don't seem to care) but for two, the fans are ultimately hurting themselves. Its simple logic.

- steal and spread a clip, you're taking sales away from producers
- when sales are taken from producers, we cant hire models
- no models, no clips. This isn't difficult.

Find me on C4S under Fettish. I'm also on ManyVids.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back