• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Quick tickle and admition

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Wife and I do date night weekly at a local craft beer joint. We hang out often with a lady that's about 10 years older than us, and when she gets drinking she can become very chatty. So, we're standing in the check out about to leave last week and she's talking about this and that, and not sure why I did, but I reached in front of me and gave her sides a two handed squeeze! She shreaked and said, "hey how'd you know I was ticklish. My sides and feet are so ticklish" Then she turns and says what about you, I quickly moved out of line, and my wife poked her in the sides twice to distract her as I settled up our bill!
Obviously super quick but fun experience.

Fantastic. Maybe the start of an interesting friendship.

Sigh that reminds me of my fiancee. The way she said to me about her relative discovering she was ticklish, "I didn't know he knew I was tickly," in a surprised voice.

Sounds like you need to test the feet as well lol.

Great little story, looks like it could bring some future double teams for and your wife to think about! Thanks for sharing

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back