• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise Loyal Fans

Hello Everyone............Renee here. Although I have removed all of our specifically animal licking videos from clips for sale, apparently there were a few clips in other videos that had some animals. They found 2 and removed them, but they have closed my site until I go through all 1300+ clips to be sure there are no more. This is serious because if I miss anything, they could close me permanently and I don't what that to happen. So............please bear with me as I go through everything to be sure there is not more licking anywhere. I think I can get this done in less than a week. Thanks to those of you who emailed me to let me know. I treasure all of you and I promise I'm working as fast as I can! I have posted a lot of material on my Loyal Fans site that you might enjoy in the meantime. I really appreciate your concern.
Thank you all so much.

I think that may have been my fault. I have a friend who has tons of his own dog/cat licking feet videos, and I had thought that Clips4sale would have been a good place for him to share his content. He had told me about the no animals rule they have, but then I noticed some of your own animal clips were left up, and I was confused, and looking for clarity.

So, I want to take this moment to apologize. I have nothing against you personally, and I didn't mean to get you into that bit of trouble, I was just trying to help a buddy make some business.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back