• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Computer Browser Question/Advice Would Be Appreciated.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I have a problem with my computer.

A bit earlier today, I got a phone call while I was online, I tried to close the application I was using, Microsoft Edge, so I could take the call.

When I got back online, I noticed that the Microsoft Edge window was all screwed up

I had minimized it or done something to it, where I could not see any emails, websites, or such on it.

When I saw that, I tried to go through the process of uninstalling, and installing Edge, two different times, using the exact instructions given to do so.

When I finished doing that, the browser still did not work. It looked like the window/browser of Microsoft Edge had been minimized to the point where nothing could be seen from it.

At first, this was a real problem, because I could not access emails/sites from Google Chrome.

Finally, after changing many passwords on websites using Google Chrome, I was able to fix that part of it.

Yet, Microsoft Edge is still not working properly.

I dont know what else I could have done other than to mess up a browser, but if that is the case, why would uninstalling and installing a new browser from Edge's website, not take care of the problem?

I can access websites with Chrome, but I do not like it as much as /Edge, because it seems like the emails, TMF lettering, and other websites access are not as large as Edge.

Does anyone have any advice to fix whatever I did on Microsoft Edge?

If so it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You might just need to click the corner and drag it outwards, to expand the size of it.

Thanks again, Jeff.

I was able to fix the browser.

I have to change a few passwords again, but at least the browser itself is fixed

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back