• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The haunted circus (FFF/M) --inspired by true events, Happy Halloween!

J_Laughs

TMF Regular
I've never been a big fan Halloween "Haunted Houses" not that they scare me but as a grown man they are just "meh". The GF convinced to me go to one with her and her friends. What the heck, something to do...

One of the angles with this particular haunted house was if you wore a glow stick around your neck you agreed to be "part of the show" which meant you could be grabbed, pushed, dragged away from your group.
The 1st "haunt" we went though was a some zombie thing...pretty cheesy, I chose not to wear the glow stick as I did not want a bunch of haunted house "carnis" groping me. The next one we went through had a haunted circus vibe. I know many profess to have a fear of clowns but I never really got that. Clowns are just goofy, not scary. As we went through this particular haunt they did not offer the glow stick option. No worries, I would not have used it anyway. So we start through and I notice that most of these "scary" clowns are women in clown outfits...the only "scare" is just them popping out of the dark and yelling at you. So we go through and being a huge F/M tickle fan, my mind started working...I wonder what would happen if you wore the glow stick through that? Female clowns, laughs etc...

I sprung my plan. My GF wanted to go through another haunt and I said I wanted to take a break and would meet her when she was done. As she and her kids wandered off I grabbed a glow stick that had been left on table in the common area and proceeded back to the circus haunt. Even though this particular haunt did not have the glow sticks I was curious what would happen if I wore one anyway...at least maybe it would show that I "give permission" to be touched.

As I entered the haunt the 1st she-ghost popped out to try to scare me. I jumped to give her a reaction and then hatched my plan...

I said "I have a deathly fear of being tickled by a clown. Who should I avoid in here?" Now I said it half joking just in case she thought it was weird...not to toot my own horn but I've been told I am quite handsome and I do have a friendly disposition so I am quite approachable. She took the bait and a devious smile came across her face. She said "Meeeee!" and started wiggling her fingers menacingly at me. As I feigned to be scared and move away she pounced and started poking my sides and stomach. I kept backing up slowly and acted like I was trying to flee when another she clown appeared behind me trying to scare me. The 1st clown the said "we have one here that is scared to be tickled!". The other she clown then said "Oh realllly. Let's get him!" She was more aggressive that the 1st clown, squeezing my side and wiggling her fingers up and down while the other continued to poke me. I laughed and kept saying "Stop!" but it was half-hearted. As I continued to move through the haunt they followed, poking and taunting. The 1st clown yelled "we have a ticklish one here!!". Then another she clown appeared. This one said nothing and just gave that insane head tilt look..I guess it was her shtick to be the "insane" scary clown. They had me boxed in..the insane clown approached wiggling her fingers with head cocked saying nothing. The 1st clown said "grab his arm!" to the second clown. I acted like I was protesting it but did not fight back much as the 1st two clowns each grabbed an arm and pulled them out straight. The insane looking clown then arrived and slowly started tickling up my sides...I bit my lip trying not to laugh but when she got to my pits I let out a roar..she was a good tickler and had me laughing in no time! The other clowns laughed as well at my predicament and held my arms firm...the insane clown kept going up and down my side and lingering in my pits. Eventually I instinctively pulled my arms away and started backing away...all three were approaching me with wiggling fingers laughing when the next group of people coming through appeared and their attention turned to scaring them.

I made my way out just in time to get back to common area as my GF was getting back. Hmm, I think I might have to go back and visit one more time before Halloween. :)

Happy Halloween!

d1148cea207c98932f7bcb5d98d14916.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have tickked back but awesome

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

I feel like my Jenni character would have a field day in that occupation. Fun story!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back