• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paige Van Zant offering custom videos starting this week!

MnE0306

TMF Poster
On her fan site Van Zant is going to be offering personal video requests. She has a poll up now asking what you wanna see next and foot tickle ks an option though it is WAY behind. But I figured i would post on here so everyone could go get a custom video if they wanted it.

She's super open to it, and it is on a paid site, for a celebrity that we all know is ticklish. SHE is the one that put "foot tickle" as an option.

Do you all think what she's doing is wrong? Threatened by it? Worried about how it will effect her? If she wants to fleece the shit out of thirsty ticklers let her, damn.

To all the moralists on this forum who think that we should "leave her alone"... Go look at Paiges face after one of her fights. The Rose Namajunas fight is a good visual illustration of this. Would you give an ethical fuck if she was covered in her own blood with huge gashes in her face? What she's doing now is waaaay better. - Get that money girl -

The people who are upset, you do realize she's offering to make the tickling video, right? She also does foot related content on her fan site, so asking her to do other foot related material is perfectly fine.

Yeah I think people got confused that OP was suggesting fet people go and just demand whack-off videos from someone not realizing the deal. PVZ has been openly footpandering for a while now.

if she offers it herself, then it's okay, I mean people who, like maniacs, write to all celebrities in a row

let's leave alone Paige VanZant

If she's offering custom video, then she should expect tickle fetish requests. She seems to be pretty open about having ticklish feet. She can always refuse a request, if she's not interested.

How much is she charging? maybe we could all pitch in because I can imagine it wont be cheap and we can all get a good video out of it

Foot videos are $25. I'm sure you can request for her to have them tickled.

Although, foot guys are an irritating group of people. If you want to make any foot related quest, do it on her fansite. For some reason, these guys still hassle her on her IG for feet content, when that's what her fansite is for.

Last edited:
I wonder how much she would charge to do like a full vid in stocks and everything with a good tickler. Probably a few hundred, would any of you guys be down to pitch in for that?

Yeah I think people got confused that OP was suggesting fet people go and just demand whack-off videos from someone not realizing the deal. PVZ has been openly footpandering for a while now.
All i was trying to do was let everyone know the option was there. Didn't mean to start an argument or war lol. I would want someone to let me know if one of my celebrity crushes was doing something like this so I could request a video.

Honestly these people aren't stupid. The foot fetish and tickle fetish have grown immensely and have gotten more widespread attention over the last 10 years I'd say, probably longer. ESPECIALLY the foot fetish.

You have the people and celebrities who flat out ignore it or block it out, the celebrities who don't care at all, and then you have the ones who are smart and try taking advantage of the fetish for immense profit. And guess what? IT WORKS.

They make tons and tons of money off of people like us, and you know what? They're not complaining. Hell, if I were a woman, I'd make my own damn foot fetish and tickle fetish videos just to capitalize on how much money they're making. It's INSANE!

Community please pump the brakes a little, it's the first wk. there's no need to overwhelm the woman. This is how it turns into a one video, then done which would be awful opportunity missed. Just a thought.

Possible update from Paige’s fansite:
25C3EE1E-3875-49AE-B321-3CB11144E180.png

Hopefully it’s not just a shameless money grab that leads to nothing

I was subscribed and asked if should would do a foot tickling video (for extra $ obviously) and all I got was “maybe someday hun.” As a response.

I’d re-subscribe if she did, but I’m not hopeful.

She’s made over $1000 from that poll in tips, and hasn’t posted a thing since then.

Hate to say it but I think this stuff from her and her site is nothing but a money grab.

Well she just sent a video out in her dms of her tickling her friends feet and of paige getting her feet tickled today. Although it is fairly short. You can buy the video for 40$ regardless of if you are subscribed to her or not

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back