Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

1/28/2023

The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The best 'ler you've ever had

I think we can all agree that some people have better tickling technique than others. Which 'ler, male or female had the best effect on you?

Mine was this hot blonde that I dated briefly years ago. She was tall and statuesque, with long legs kind of like 80's sex symbol, Susan Anton.

She was only moderately ticklish and only for a few seconds, then the tickling had no effect on her. Her feet were gorgeous but only slightly ticklish, just a little twitching but no laughter.

But when she tickled me, I completely lost it! She applied just the right pressure instinctively found my most vulnerable areas and tickled my feet perfectly

One thing she would never do was tickle my pits, or let me tickle hers. She thought armpits were gross.

So can anyone on the forum remember a 'ler that had the magic touch that would immediately render you helpless?
    Last edited by magic fingers; 10-28-2021 at 02:46 PM.

It was 2003. I met a call girl in her motel room. I was 35 years old, and she was only 19. She had long blond hair, long natural nails and was only about 5'0 in height. She tied my wrists to the bed. She started tickling my upper body without much success (she was a little too rough). She asked me if I wanted my feet tickled and I said yes. She jumped on my unbound legs and dug her nails into my soles. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was like electricity went through my body. She only tickled them a couple of minutes then stopped. I didn't dare ask her to continue, because it was sheer torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklishcowboy View Post
    It was 2003. I met a call girl in her motel room. I was 35 years old, and she was only 19. She had long blond hair, long natural nails and was only about 5'0 in height. She tied my wrists to the bed. She started tickling my upper body without much success (she was a little too rough). She asked me if I wanted my feet tickled and I said yes. She jumped on my unbound legs and dug her nails into my soles. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was like electricity went through my body. She only tickled them a couple of minutes then stopped. I didn't dare ask her to continue, because it was sheer torture.
    Awesome story. Was she hot? Did you get a chance to tickle her back? Do you think she enjoyed tickling you?

My Aunt has a strict no shoes or socks in the house policy on me at her place to this day. But really, it was a trick into tickling my feet. To this day I still go whenever I need to laugh, sometimes, I'll get a happy ending out of it. Little fact, I'm 29 and still love This Little Piggy played on my toes to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by magic fingers View Post
    Awesome story. Was she hot? Did you get a chance to tickle her back? Do you think she enjoyed tickling you?
    She looked like a model and she got a kick out of tickling me.

Blog Entries
    Switch Sky is the best 'ler who ever tickled me.
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ith-Switch-Sky!
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Blog Entries
    I think we can all agree that some people have better tickling technique than others. Which 'ler, male or female had the best effect on you?

Mine was this hot blonde that I dated briefly years ago. She was tall and statuesque, with long legs kind of like 80's sex symbol, Susan Anton.

She was only moderately ticklish and only for a few seconds, then the tickling had no effect on her. Her feet were gorgeous but only slightly ticklish, just a little twitching but no laughter.

But when she tickled me, I completely lost it! She applied just the right pressure instinctively found my most vulnerable areas and tickled my feet perfectly

One thing she would never do was tickle my pits, or let me tickle hers. She thought armpits were gross.

So can anyone on the forum remember a 'ler that had the magic touch that would immediately render you helpless?
    That's awesome! I wonder how much the mental aspect of her only being moderately ticklish , or at least apparently alot less ticklish than you played into that?! I also wonder if one of the reasons (aside from gross'ness) you were banned from her pits was that they were actually very ticklish? Just curious

I went to a weekly physio class when I was younger. Two of the nurses involved early on managed to work a couple of games that involved tickling, including a game of musical statues that resorted to tickling. They definitely enjoyed tickling. They then teased in later weeks who would do the session in bare feet, clearly hinting what was coming, I did and I became a tickle target for them from then on. They were the best ticklers and the best teasers. I'm usually a ler now, But I'll be forever grateful they got tickling in my head.

The best tickler i have ever had is my Wife now.
    She has looong sharp fingernails and know all my ticklespots and how she has to do it.
    Its the soft "spidering" with her nails on my soles that make me creazy

Girl I dated for a few months in college was a tall, confident, model type girl. Very nice size 10 feet with painted toes usually, but only like a 1-2 out of 10 ticklish herself. She had fake gel nails that, I swear, caused me to be 10x more ticklish. She would often play fight/wrestle that would turn into a few tickles here and there. One time she got me pinned facing up with my arms behind my back, pulled my shirt up and started spidering her nails all over my sides and tummy. I still to this day have no idea what it was with her, but I haven’t been tickled like that by anyone else. Maybe it was her assertiveness and dominance in the situation, but to this day that was one of the most ticklish sensations I’ve ever felt. I was lucky enough to get her to tie my hands to her bed above my head and tickle me for a bit, but that’s another story for another time

There are a few girls tied for best ticklers, but the one of them that tickled me the most was this blonde girl I dated one summer. She was athletic, a couple inches shorter than me, and amazingly cruel. She was really good at wrestling so she could easily pin me down even though I was bigger than her, and she loved taking me just past my limits and would laugh at me while watching me twist and scream. She was amazing at using her fingers, nails, or tongue to torture my sides, ribs, Stomach, neck, legs, and feet. Sometimes she would sit on my hips and pin my hands under her thighs while she tickled me, and if I pulled my hands out she would say “No no no” and look at me like it will just make it worse if I try to escape, so I’d tuck my hands back under her thighs and let her torture me because I knew she could easily drive me to insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Quebueno View Post
    There are a few girls tied for best ticklers, but the one of them that tickled me the most was this blonde girl I dated one summer. She was athletic, a couple inches shorter than me, and amazingly cruel. She was really good at wrestling so she could easily pin me down even though I was bigger than her, and she loved taking me just past my limits and would laugh at me while watching me twist and scream. She was amazing at using her fingers, nails, or tongue to torture my sides, ribs, Stomach, neck, legs, and feet. Sometimes she would sit on my hips and pin my hands under her thighs while she tickled me, and if I pulled my hands out she would say ďNo no noĒ and look at me like it will just make it worse if I try to escape, so Iíd tuck my hands back under her thighs and let her torture me because I knew she could easily drive me to insanity.
    That's an incredible story. Did you ever get her back? Was she ticklish at all? What celebrity would you say she resembled?

Quote Originally Posted by MattRyder View Post
    Girl I dated for a few months in college was a tall, confident, model type girl. Very nice size 10 feet with painted toes usually, but only like a 1-2 out of 10 ticklish herself. She had fake gel nails that, I swear, caused me to be 10x more ticklish. She would often play fight/wrestle that would turn into a few tickles here and there. One time she got me pinned facing up with my arms behind my back, pulled my shirt up and started spidering her nails all over my sides and tummy. I still to this day have no idea what it was with her, but I havenít been tickled like that by anyone else. Maybe it was her assertiveness and dominance in the situation, but to this day that was one of the most ticklish sensations Iíve ever felt. I was lucky enough to get her to tie my hands to her bed above my head and tickle me for a bit, but thatís another story for another time
    Awesome story. Sounds definitely like an F/M relationship. Feel free to tell us the other story. Did she ever go for your feet?

Awesome story. Sounds definitely like an F/M relationship. Feel free to tell us the other story. Did she ever go for your feet?
    Definitely was. She wasn’t very ticklish herself, and her being bigger and stronger than me when I was younger gave her a huge advantage lol. She only tickled my feet a handful of times, she knew I was insanely ticklish on my upper body and took advantage of that. She also knew that I have a foot fetish and would always tease me with her feet actually. Been lucky enough to have her toes in my mouth a few times, which she seemed to enjoy! Unfortunately we moved on and didn’t work out. But this may have inspired me to write some stories about my experiences with her. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by MattRyder View Post
    Definitely was. She wasnít very ticklish herself, and her being bigger and stronger than me when I was younger gave her a huge advantage lol. She only tickled my feet a handful of times, she knew I was insanely ticklish on my upper body and took advantage of that. She also knew that I have a foot fetish and would always tease me with her feet actually. Been lucky enough to have her toes in my mouth a few times, which she seemed to enjoy! Unfortunately we moved on and didnít work out. But this may have inspired me to write some stories about my experiences with her. Stay tuned!
    Cool. I know I always ask this question, but what celebrity would you say she resembles?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast