• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best 'ler you've ever had

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I think we can all agree that some people have better tickling technique than others. Which 'ler, male or female had the best effect on you?

Mine was this hot blonde that I dated briefly years ago. She was tall and statuesque, with long legs kind of like 80's sex symbol, Susan Anton.

She was only moderately ticklish and only for a few seconds, then the tickling had no effect on her. Her feet were gorgeous but only slightly ticklish, just a little twitching but no laughter.

But when she tickled me, I completely lost it! She applied just the right pressure instinctively found my most vulnerable areas and tickled my feet perfectly

One thing she would never do was tickle my pits, or let me tickle hers. She thought armpits were gross.

So can anyone on the forum remember a 'ler that had the magic touch that would immediately render you helpless?

Last edited:
It was 2003. I met a call girl in her motel room. I was 35 years old, and she was only 19. She had long blond hair, long natural nails and was only about 5'0 in height. She tied my wrists to the bed. She started tickling my upper body without much success (she was a little too rough). She asked me if I wanted my feet tickled and I said yes. She jumped on my unbound legs and dug her nails into my soles. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was like electricity went through my body. She only tickled them a couple of minutes then stopped. I didn't dare ask her to continue, because it was sheer torture.

It was 2003. I met a call girl in her motel room. I was 35 years old, and she was only 19. She had long blond hair, long natural nails and was only about 5'0 in height. She tied my wrists to the bed. She started tickling my upper body without much success (she was a little too rough). She asked me if I wanted my feet tickled and I said yes. She jumped on my unbound legs and dug her nails into my soles. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was like electricity went through my body. She only tickled them a couple of minutes then stopped. I didn't dare ask her to continue, because it was sheer torture.

Awesome story. Was she hot? Did you get a chance to tickle her back? Do you think she enjoyed tickling you?

My Aunt has a strict no shoes or socks in the house policy on me at her place to this day. But really, it was a trick into tickling my feet. To this day I still go whenever I need to laugh, sometimes, I'll get a happy ending out of it. Little fact, I'm 29 and still love This Little Piggy played on my toes to this day.

I think we can all agree that some people have better tickling technique than others. Which 'ler, male or female had the best effect on you?

Mine was this hot blonde that I dated briefly years ago. She was tall and statuesque, with long legs kind of like 80's sex symbol, Susan Anton.

She was only moderately ticklish and only for a few seconds, then the tickling had no effect on her. Her feet were gorgeous but only slightly ticklish, just a little twitching but no laughter.

But when she tickled me, I completely lost it! She applied just the right pressure instinctively found my most vulnerable areas and tickled my feet perfectly

One thing she would never do was tickle my pits, or let me tickle hers. She thought armpits were gross.

So can anyone on the forum remember a 'ler that had the magic touch that would immediately render you helpless?

That's awesome! I wonder how much the mental aspect of her only being moderately ticklish , or at least apparently alot less ticklish than you played into that?! I also wonder if one of the reasons (aside from gross'ness) you were banned from her pits was that they were actually very ticklish? Just curious

I went to a weekly physio class when I was younger. Two of the nurses involved early on managed to work a couple of games that involved tickling, including a game of musical statues that resorted to tickling. They definitely enjoyed tickling. They then teased in later weeks who would do the session in bare feet, clearly hinting what was coming, I did and I became a tickle target for them from then on. They were the best ticklers and the best teasers. I'm usually a ler now, But I'll be forever grateful they got tickling in my head.

The best tickler i have ever had is my Wife now.
She has looong sharp fingernails and know all my ticklespots and how she has to do it.
Its the soft "spidering" with her nails on my soles that make me creazy

Girl I dated for a few months in college was a tall, confident, model type girl. Very nice size 10 feet with painted toes usually, but only like a 1-2 out of 10 ticklish herself. She had fake gel nails that, I swear, caused me to be 10x more ticklish. She would often play fight/wrestle that would turn into a few tickles here and there. One time she got me pinned facing up with my arms behind my back, pulled my shirt up and started spidering her nails all over my sides and tummy. I still to this day have no idea what it was with her, but I haven’t been tickled like that by anyone else. Maybe it was her assertiveness and dominance in the situation, but to this day that was one of the most ticklish sensations I’ve ever felt. I was lucky enough to get her to tie my hands to her bed above my head and tickle me for a bit, but that’s another story for another time ;)

There are a few girls tied for best ticklers, but the one of them that tickled me the most was this blonde girl I dated one summer. She was athletic, a couple inches shorter than me, and amazingly cruel. She was really good at wrestling so she could easily pin me down even though I was bigger than her, and she loved taking me just past my limits and would laugh at me while watching me twist and scream. She was amazing at using her fingers, nails, or tongue to torture my sides, ribs, Stomach, neck, legs, and feet. Sometimes she would sit on my hips and pin my hands under her thighs while she tickled me, and if I pulled my hands out she would say “No no no” and look at me like it will just make it worse if I try to escape, so I’d tuck my hands back under her thighs and let her torture me because I knew she could easily drive me to insanity.

There are a few girls tied for best ticklers, but the one of them that tickled me the most was this blonde girl I dated one summer. She was athletic, a couple inches shorter than me, and amazingly cruel. She was really good at wrestling so she could easily pin me down even though I was bigger than her, and she loved taking me just past my limits and would laugh at me while watching me twist and scream. She was amazing at using her fingers, nails, or tongue to torture my sides, ribs, Stomach, neck, legs, and feet. Sometimes she would sit on my hips and pin my hands under her thighs while she tickled me, and if I pulled my hands out she would say “No no no” and look at me like it will just make it worse if I try to escape, so I’d tuck my hands back under her thighs and let her torture me because I knew she could easily drive me to insanity.

That's an incredible story. Did you ever get her back? Was she ticklish at all? What celebrity would you say she resembled?

Girl I dated for a few months in college was a tall, confident, model type girl. Very nice size 10 feet with painted toes usually, but only like a 1-2 out of 10 ticklish herself. She had fake gel nails that, I swear, caused me to be 10x more ticklish. She would often play fight/wrestle that would turn into a few tickles here and there. One time she got me pinned facing up with my arms behind my back, pulled my shirt up and started spidering her nails all over my sides and tummy. I still to this day have no idea what it was with her, but I haven’t been tickled like that by anyone else. Maybe it was her assertiveness and dominance in the situation, but to this day that was one of the most ticklish sensations I’ve ever felt. I was lucky enough to get her to tie my hands to her bed above my head and tickle me for a bit, but that’s another story for another time ;)

Awesome story. Sounds definitely like an F/M relationship. Feel free to tell us the other story. Did she ever go for your feet?

Awesome story. Sounds definitely like an F/M relationship. Feel free to tell us the other story. Did she ever go for your feet?

Definitely was. She wasn’t very ticklish herself, and her being bigger and stronger than me when I was younger gave her a huge advantage lol. She only tickled my feet a handful of times, she knew I was insanely ticklish on my upper body and took advantage of that. She also knew that I have a foot fetish and would always tease me with her feet actually. Been lucky enough to have her toes in my mouth a few times, which she seemed to enjoy! Unfortunately we moved on and didn’t work out. But this may have inspired me to write some stories about my experiences with her. Stay tuned!

Definitely was. She wasn’t very ticklish herself, and her being bigger and stronger than me when I was younger gave her a huge advantage lol. She only tickled my feet a handful of times, she knew I was insanely ticklish on my upper body and took advantage of that. She also knew that I have a foot fetish and would always tease me with her feet actually. Been lucky enough to have her toes in my mouth a few times, which she seemed to enjoy! Unfortunately we moved on and didn’t work out. But this may have inspired me to write some stories about my experiences with her. Stay tuned!

Cool. I know I always ask this question, but what celebrity would you say she resembles?

I'm still waiting to find the right person. I working hard on that lately, wish me luck. But I hope when I'll finally meet someone who agrees to tickle me, that he will be good, respectful and a little bit mean at the same time. And since I never really had a tickling session other than in my imagination, I hope I'll be a good lee to the ler too, that I'll have the reaction he or she is hoping for.

Best ler

For me it was a masseuse i went to recently. During the massage he noticed my feet were ticklish and he took full advantage of it. Lightly dragging his fingers all over my soles until i was going crazy. He then grabbed my ankle and used his teeth and tongue to tickle me until i came on the table. Sorry if that is too graphic but it was amazing

Would love to read about it

Would love to read that story aswell

For me it was a masseuse i went to recently. During the massage he noticed my feet were ticklish and he took full advantage of it. Lightly dragging his fingers all over my soles until i was going crazy. He then grabbed my ankle and used his teeth and tongue to tickle me until i came on the table. Sorry if that is too graphic but it was amazing

Not graphic at all I probably would have licked your feet too

A Korean massage therapist I visit is hands down the best tickler ever to touch me. After an invigorating table shower followed by quick hot sauna to dry off and invigorate the skin, she does the first part of the session with strong pressure massage, almost to the point of pain, to un-knot tight muscles in my back, shoulders, and legs. She'll even walk on me with her bare feet. Hot towels to get the oil off... and then the best tickling sessions I've ever had, from ears, neck and upper body slowly down to soles and toes. She knows how intensely much I enjoy it and just has the touch and instinct to get me laughing out of my mind. She brings in genital tickling and a slow delicious hand job toward the end, sometimes tickling my feet or body at the same time. Laughing while orgasming is the greatest, of course. Best therapy combination ever, esp. because she is very kind and understanding, and there is trust and mutual respect involved.

Massage therapists can be great at this; I've seen many in recent years, and simply ask up front if they'd be willing to do strong pressure for the first half hour and then light fingertip tickling for the second half. Typically when they see how ticklish and responsive I am, they get into it and even laugh along with me, which makes it more erotic since I sense they are enjoying it.

These are paid sessions and worth it for the health and stress release benefits....

My wife, maybe by virtue of her intimate knowledge of me and my wiring, can devastate me with a single fingertip. Her sister, too, has got these devilish fingers that deliver maximal tickly sensations with such minimal effort that it almost seems mystical -- I swear she's reduced me to a yelping, thrashing mess and it seemed like she hadn't even touched me yet. My wife's friend Sarah is also debilitatingly effective -- she's got a keen killer instinct for just how to apply and move her fingers to drive a ticklish person out of their mind.

My ex-girlfriend Laura, almost exclusively a foot-tickler, was also maddeningly effective; the cyclical brushings of her fingers against a bare sole were optimized to break down all resistance instantly, but I think her effectiveness was a feature of her relentlessness -- she wasn't ticklish at all and so would push a tickle-attack to the limits of human compassion.

But I feel like my life has been dotted with surprisingly efficacious guest ticklers -- people who only tickled me once, didn't tickle me for long, who took advantage of an opportunity to scribble their fingers against my sides as they passed by, and the ticklish sensations that jolted through me on those occasions were so intense and overwhelming -- the reflexive writhing and burst of strangled giggles that resulted were so disproportionate and startling -- that I dreaded to consider what a sustained tickling from them would be like. Those folks, it's like a brief and tantalizing little window onto the deadly weapons that are their nimble fingers.

My wife, maybe by virtue of her intimate knowledge of me and my wiring, can devastate me with a single fingertip. Her sister, too, has got these devilish fingers that deliver maximal tickly sensations with such minimal effort that it almost seems mystical -- I swear she's reduced me to a yelping, thrashing mess and it seemed like she hadn't even touched me yet. My wife's friend Sarah is also debilitatingly effective -- she's got a keen killer instinct for just how to apply and move her fingers to drive a ticklish person out of their mind.

My ex-girlfriend Laura, almost exclusively a foot-tickler, was also maddeningly effective; the cyclical brushings of her fingers against a bare sole were optimized to break down all resistance instantly, but I think her effectiveness was a feature of her relentlessness -- she wasn't ticklish at all and so would push a tickle-attack to the limits of human compassion.

But I feel like my life has been dotted with surprisingly efficacious guest ticklers -- people who only tickled me once, didn't tickle me for long, who took advantage of an opportunity to scribble their fingers against my sides as they passed by, and the ticklish sensations that jolted through me on those occasions were so intense and overwhelming -- the reflexive writhing and burst of strangled giggles that resulted were so disproportionate and startling -- that I dreaded to consider what a sustained tickling from them would be like. Those folks, it's like a brief and tantalizing little window onto the deadly weapons that are their nimble fingers.

I'd like to hear more about Laura.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back