Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

2/7/2023

Visit the TMF Links forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magic fingers View Post
    Cool. I know I always ask this question, but what celebrity would you say she resembles?
    Jennifer Lawrence, I’d have to say. Kind of a sassy but confident personality.

I'm still waiting to find the right person. I working hard on that lately, wish me luck. But I hope when I'll finally meet someone who agrees to tickle me, that he will be good, respectful and a little bit mean at the same time. And since I never really had a tickling session other than in my imagination, I hope I'll be a good lee to the ler too, that I'll have the reaction he or she is hoping for.

Best ler

For me it was a masseuse i went to recently. During the massage he noticed my feet were ticklish and he took full advantage of it. Lightly dragging his fingers all over my soles until i was going crazy. He then grabbed my ankle and used his teeth and tongue to tickle me until i came on the table. Sorry if that is too graphic but it was amazing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRyder View Post
    Girl I dated for a few months in college was a tall, confident, model type girl. Very nice size 10 feet with painted toes usually, but only like a 1-2 out of 10 ticklish herself. She had fake gel nails that, I swear, caused me to be 10x more ticklish. She would often play fight/wrestle that would turn into a few tickles here and there. One time she got me pinned facing up with my arms behind my back, pulled my shirt up and started spidering her nails all over my sides and tummy. I still to this day have no idea what it was with her, but I havenít been tickled like that by anyone else. Maybe it was her assertiveness and dominance in the situation, but to this day that was one of the most ticklish sensations Iíve ever felt. I was lucky enough to get her to tie my hands to her bed above my head and tickle me for a bit, but thatís another story for another time
    Would love to read about it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebueno View Post
    There are a few girls tied for best ticklers, but the one of them that tickled me the most was this blonde girl I dated one summer. She was athletic, a couple inches shorter than me, and amazingly cruel. She was really good at wrestling so she could easily pin me down even though I was bigger than her, and she loved taking me just past my limits and would laugh at me while watching me twist and scream. She was amazing at using her fingers, nails, or tongue to torture my sides, ribs, Stomach, neck, legs, and feet. Sometimes she would sit on my hips and pin my hands under her thighs while she tickled me, and if I pulled my hands out she would say ďNo no noĒ and look at me like it will just make it worse if I try to escape, so Iíd tuck my hands back under her thighs and let her torture me because I knew she could easily drive me to insanity.
    Would love to read that story aswell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklishwon View Post
    For me it was a masseuse i went to recently. During the massage he noticed my feet were ticklish and he took full advantage of it. Lightly dragging his fingers all over my soles until i was going crazy. He then grabbed my ankle and used his teeth and tongue to tickle me until i came on the table. Sorry if that is too graphic but it was amazing

Not graphic at all I probably would have licked your feet too

I wish someone told me about the breast stroke, Now i'll never be invited back to that pool party

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255 and available to anyone experiencing a suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

A Korean massage therapist I visit is hands down the best tickler ever to touch me. After an invigorating table shower followed by quick hot sauna to dry off and invigorate the skin, she does the first part of the session with strong pressure massage, almost to the point of pain, to un-knot tight muscles in my back, shoulders, and legs. She'll even walk on me with her bare feet. Hot towels to get the oil off... and then the best tickling sessions I've ever had, from ears, neck and upper body slowly down to soles and toes. She knows how intensely much I enjoy it and just has the touch and instinct to get me laughing out of my mind. She brings in genital tickling and a slow delicious hand job toward the end, sometimes tickling my feet or body at the same time. Laughing while orgasming is the greatest, of course. Best therapy combination ever, esp. because she is very kind and understanding, and there is trust and mutual respect involved.

Massage therapists can be great at this; I've seen many in recent years, and simply ask up front if they'd be willing to do strong pressure for the first half hour and then light fingertip tickling for the second half. Typically when they see how ticklish and responsive I am, they get into it and even laugh along with me, which makes it more erotic since I sense they are enjoying it.

These are paid sessions and worth it for the health and stress release benefits....

My wife, maybe by virtue of her intimate knowledge of me and my wiring, can devastate me with a single fingertip. Her sister, too, has got these devilish fingers that deliver maximal tickly sensations with such minimal effort that it almost seems mystical -- I swear she's reduced me to a yelping, thrashing mess and it seemed like she hadn't even touched me yet. My wife's friend Sarah is also debilitatingly effective -- she's got a keen killer instinct for just how to apply and move her fingers to drive a ticklish person out of their mind.

My ex-girlfriend Laura, almost exclusively a foot-tickler, was also maddeningly effective; the cyclical brushings of her fingers against a bare sole were optimized to break down all resistance instantly, but I think her effectiveness was a feature of her relentlessness -- she wasn't ticklish at all and so would push a tickle-attack to the limits of human compassion.

But I feel like my life has been dotted with surprisingly efficacious guest ticklers -- people who only tickled me once, didn't tickle me for long, who took advantage of an opportunity to scribble their fingers against my sides as they passed by, and the ticklish sensations that jolted through me on those occasions were so intense and overwhelming -- the reflexive writhing and burst of strangled giggles that resulted were so disproportionate and startling -- that I dreaded to consider what a sustained tickling from them would be like. Those folks, it's like a brief and tantalizing little window onto the deadly weapons that are their nimble fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    My wife, maybe by virtue of her intimate knowledge of me and my wiring, can devastate me with a single fingertip. Her sister, too, has got these devilish fingers that deliver maximal tickly sensations with such minimal effort that it almost seems mystical -- I swear she's reduced me to a yelping, thrashing mess and it seemed like she hadn't even touched me yet. My wife's friend Sarah is also debilitatingly effective -- she's got a keen killer instinct for just how to apply and move her fingers to drive a ticklish person out of their mind.

My ex-girlfriend Laura, almost exclusively a foot-tickler, was also maddeningly effective; the cyclical brushings of her fingers against a bare sole were optimized to break down all resistance instantly, but I think her effectiveness was a feature of her relentlessness -- she wasn't ticklish at all and so would push a tickle-attack to the limits of human compassion.

But I feel like my life has been dotted with surprisingly efficacious guest ticklers -- people who only tickled me once, didn't tickle me for long, who took advantage of an opportunity to scribble their fingers against my sides as they passed by, and the ticklish sensations that jolted through me on those occasions were so intense and overwhelming -- the reflexive writhing and burst of strangled giggles that resulted were so disproportionate and startling -- that I dreaded to consider what a sustained tickling from them would be like. Those folks, it's like a brief and tantalizing little window onto the deadly weapons that are their nimble fingers.
    I'd like to hear more about Laura.

I'd like to hear more about Laura.
    As it happens, I've talked about her a little bit on here, below. I've got additional anecdotes about her as well but as always I'm derelict in writing them down.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-student-(F-M)

Blog Entries
    As it happens, I've talked about her a little bit on here, below. I've got additional anecdotes about her as well but as always I'm derelict in writing them down.

Please end your dereliction and post more stories about Laura tickling your feet.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Actually I remember reading that story. It was awesome then, and it still is. Thanks for reposting

Actually I remember reading that story. It was awesome then, and it still is. Thanks for reposting
    Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by milagros317 View Post
    Please end your dereliction and post more stories about Laura tickling your feet.
    I know I know I should do that, ugh why does writing stuff take so long though

My older sister has an incredible tickling touch. She had me laughing like a lunatic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy View Post
    My older sister has an incredible tickling touch. She had me laughing like a lunatic.
    You should post a story about that.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast