• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renaissance Fair - Tickle Torture (M/F* [little bit] FF/M [mostly])

miayan

just.jpg

Jacob a handsome man in early thirties, was travelling to Amster Valley for a fresh start. On the way, he saw posters of Renaissance Fair being held at Lakeview Arena. He never attended one, so he decided to go ahead and enjoy the fair.

He saw all people dressed up in medieval fashion and tents were put up for various medieval activities. Since no activities attracted him, he kept on walking down the line. From one of the tent, he heard a girl pleading to untie her and laughter.

He checked the tent to see a beautiful brunette tied up in some kind of apparatus, while one man was tickling her feet. He asked another spectator on what is going on?

'You are new to fair? In medieval times... instead of punishing prisoners with whipping, they were tied up in stocks and publicly humiliated by tickle torturing their feet'

'So no painful punishment? just sweet punishment...'

'Oh! this is much worse than whipping. Imagine you are ticklish and tied up in stocks. People tickling you and you can't even pull your hands or feet. All you can do is laugh. People keeps on tormenting you for hours... no matter how much you beg.'

'Why there is a booth over there collecting money?'

'Oh! if you want to tickle her for 2 minutes, you need to pay 5$. As long as someone pays, she will be in stocks and getting her feet tickled. Once no one wants to tickle her, they untie her and brings another girl. Ah! they are releasing her'

A guy dressed like a Executioner, pointed his finger to a lady dressed as Pheasant. One of the Royal Guards picked her up and tied her feet to foot stocks and her hands pillory handcuffs.

So many people were already lined up in front of booth to tickle new prisoner.

'This is your first time, right? Go ahead and tickle her feet. Don't just stand here... experience the fair'

'Not sure... You coming?'

'Nah! I just take photographs and videos of these events'

Jacob was not sure about spending 5$ for this... but seeing the lady begging for mercy and asking the people to not to spend money on her... gave him slight erection.

At last it was his turn. He gently touched her feet and already she was freaking out. It was like, he was dominating her with tickle fear. Without wasting time, he wiggled his fingers and she started laughing.
That entire 2 minutes was so fun. Jacob really enjoyed every second of it. Her reactions were so cute and laughter was like music.

He saw other people using hairbrush, feathers and oil to tickle her feet. In order use any tools for tickling, additional dollar should be paid.

Jacob stayed little longer as all he wanted was to tickle feet. He spend money on tickling countless women's feet. The hairbrush and oil combo was driving every girl insane. Sometimes the ticklee will be from activity organizer's team or sometimes a random woman from crowd.

He was waiting in in line to pay money for cute short blonde girl. Suddenly the guards held his hands from behind.

'Hey! what's going on? Leave me... I said leave me...'

The guards dragged him to another set of stockade. They quickly lifted him up and tied his feet on the stocks. Jacob was struggling to get free, but guards were really strong. They tied his hands to pillory handcuffs. He screamed in top of his lungs, but nobody gave a damn about it. He saw the spectator who he talked earlier and whistled him.

'Oh! You are tied up ha! Hope you are ticklish, enjoy it'

'No please, you don't understand. These people forcefully tied me up'

'Usually these people don't do male fee tickling unless someone pays huge amount. Looks like someone paid for you'

'That's illegal... my rights... without my permission'

'C'mon man! when you tickled other ladies, did they gave permission? Its just tickling... enjoy it'

A new set of crowd surrounded Jacob. The Executioner was explaining the prisoners crime and his punishment. Jacob tried to free himself but it was of no use.

Finally a lady in green top came towards him.

'Hi! I'm Karen. You are really handsome guy. I loved the way you tickled me. So I thought of getting a tickle revenge'

'So you paid for this shit? Let me out'

'Ha! no way. No mercy on prisoners. Once no one pays for you to get tickled, you will be freed. Till then tickle time... '

She wiggled her fingers on air and Jacob gulped. She then went ahead and started to unlace his shoes. One more pheasant girl also joined in.

They both took his Nike Air Max shoes off. Karen quickly ran her fingers up and down his sweaty sports socks. He immediately laughed. It was like jolt of sensation and it was first time someone actually tickled him. His laughter attracted more people as he saw people deciding to whether not to spend money on him. He prayed god to make him not ticklish, so that people will leave.

His thoughts were interrupted when the girls were pulling his socks off from his feet. They sat down and lightly started to move their index finger up and down on his foot. Jacob was not able to hold the sensation and he laughed. Their well manicured nails were gliding smoothly across his size 13 wide feet. He flinched and curled up his toes in defense... but the girls held his toes and stretched it backwards with one hand. With the other hand, they quickly did a spider motion to tickle his arches. Jacob laughed in defeat.

'Looks like someone is extremely ticklish...'

On seeing his reactions, a lot of people already was in front of new booth. There were lots of ladies and few guys in the line.

'Hmmm... sweaty looks like you are gonna be here for sometime. Look at the line... its huge'

'Can't wait to use hairbrush and oil combo'

Jacob gulped and closed his eyes for the tickle torment.

The girls applied little bit pressure to drag their nails to tickle his arches, balls and heels. No matter how much Jacob begged, the girls kept on tickling him. Now he knew how much unpleasant it is even though he is laughing hysterically.

The girls used hair brush, goose feathers and oil to torment him further.

Tears were coming out, when they were done with him. He was already exhausted and saw the girls and guys waiting for their chance tickle his feet.

Karen was asking everyone to use oil and hairbrush combo and also go for his arches.

'What's wrong with her. I just tickled her lightly.... hahahhahahhahhahaahhhhh' Jacob started laughing as the next girl started tickling his feet.

The guys applied extra pressure on hairbrush bristles to tickle his feet. Lots of people are still there in queue, countless people came and tickled him.

Karen was coming back again, whenever she gets a gap. Also she tickles his sides and armpit.

After 2 hours of torment... guards released him. Karen came back to quickly to tickle his sides once more. Jacob jumped away from her hands. She playfully kept on tickling his feet as Jacob was struggling to put his socks and shoes.

'Quit it...!'

Whenever Jacob tries to wear shoe on one feet, she grabs the other feet, pulls his shoe and tickles his feet again. He continuously pulled his feet from her grip. Seeing this, other girls also joined in. They also started lightly tickle his feet and poke his sides.

'You are so extremely ticklish, we can't get enough of you'

All together, they jumped over him. Tied him down to the grass and started tickling his whole body one last time.

After 10 minutes... they let him go.

Jacob immediately took his socks and shoes and ran away.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back