• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 3 (FF/F, F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 20 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 2

As soon as Jen spread her arms out, Dawn asked, “So, where should we…”

“The rack,” Maddie interrupted the question with a quick answer.

“Alright,” Dawn agreed, turning around to see that Jen was skipping over to the new bondage. As the Tummy Paradise employee walked over and restrained the new ticklee on the rack, Maddie wheeled a table with the feathers and electric toothbrushes over. “Maddie, do you want to attack her a certain way?” Dawn wondered once Jen was secure and stretched.

Maddie made a quick motion for her fellow tickler to come closer, and she whispered something in the employee’s ear. While she was waiting for the tickling to start, Jen tested her restraints, knowing she would soon be involuntarily struggling in them. Her entire body was fairly taut, and like the tummy tickling table at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house, there was a protrusion that slightly elevated her midsection.

“Sounds great,” Dawn quickly interrupted Jen’s analysis of her situation. The Tummy Paradise employee grabbed two feathers and addressed the ticklee, “Time for tickles, Jen! I know you love feathers, so let’s see if they love you today, too!”

“YEHEHEHES THEHEHEHEY DOHOHO!” Jen wasted no time approving of the feathers lightly tracing the surface of her ticklish torso.

“You’re right; they do seem to enjoy your ticklish tummy today,” Dawn commented with a smile as she continued to dance the feathers around. “Tickle, tickle, tickle your tummy, Jen! I’m going to get you with all the feathers!”

“OHOHOHOKAHAHAY!” Jen had no issue with the feather tickling, and she happily laughed along. “DAHAHAHAWN THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS SOHOHO FU… MAHAHAHAHA!”

All of a sudden, Maddie entered the tickling pile, leaping on Jen’s legs, straddling her, and then digging into her sensitive sides with ten fingers. “Time for some harder tickles, Jen! Laugh for us! We know how ticklish you are here!”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Overwhelmed by the rapid increase in intensity, Jen could not form words for several seconds, but her arms did plenty of talking. They tried to jerk in, only to be held fast by the rope-bound cuffs, until the ticklee finally gained control of them and her speech. “MAHAHAHADDIHIHIE! THAHAHAHAT TIHIHICKLEHEHES LOHOHOHOTS!”

“I know it does, Jen,” Maddie teased as her fingers crept towards the center of the ticklee’s midriff. Dawn abandoned the feather attack and set her tools down, opting to use her own fingers on the recently vacated sides. “Because your belly is super ticklish, and Dawn and I just want to tickle, tickle, tickle it. Isn’t that right, Dawn?”

“Oh, yes, I can’t think of anything better to do right now,” the employee declared as her fingers worked up and down the sensitive sides of Jen’s stomach. “Jen is such a fun ticklee, and I’d love to just tickle her all day.”

“DOHOHOHO THAHAHAHAT!” Jen encouraged her ticklers as twenty fingers attacked her abdomen with wild wiggles. “KEHEHEEP TIHIHIHICKLIHIHING MEHEHE!”

“I think we can manage that,” Dawn affirmed as her fingers joined Maddie’s in the hyper-ticklish area between Jen’s bellybutton and her sides.

“I think we may even be able to manage something better,” the other tickler teasingly stated as she began sweeping her fingers close to Jen’s bellybutton.

“YEHEHEHEHES IHIHIHI WAHAHANT THAHAHAT!” Jen knew what was about to happen and gave her support to it. “TIHIHICKLEHEHE MYHYHY BUHUHUTTOHOHON! IHIHIHI LOHOHOVE THAHAHAT!”

“Well, if you insist,” Maddie plunged her finger into the navel.

“YEHEHEHEHES! SOHOHOHO FUHUHUHUHUN!” Jen ecstatically screamed with laughter. “THIHIHIS TIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHO GOHOHOOD!”

‘I love this,’ Jen was also extremely happy in her thoughts. ‘Two of my favorite ticklers in the Tickle Cartel are tickling me all over my tummy. What could be better than this?’

“KEHEHEHEEP IHIHIT UHUHUHUP!” Jen openly encouraged the two ticklers.

“Will do,” Dawn affirmed as her finger wiggled inside Jen’s tickle button, temporarily taking over for Maddie. Soon, the two ticklers were trading the innie back and forth, keeping the ticklee slightly off balance and in hysterics.

“Jen, I think we’re going to have to do this for a long time,” Maddie declared as her fingers scrambled across the smooth surface of Jen’s stomach. “Dawn and I both know that you’re having a good time, but we’re having a better time. Did you bare your belly just for us? Just so we could tickle it all over like this? You know that we know just how ticklish this tummy of yours is, so that must be the case. Well, we’re going to reward you with a ton of tummy tickles.”

“Oh, yes, we’re going to give you all the tummy tickles,” Dawn joined in on the teasing. “You’re just too ticklish to resist. Did you put on Tingly Torso lotion before you came here? I can feel how soft and smooth this tickle spot of yours is, so I’m thinking that you did. You wanted to be extra sensitive for us, didn’t you? You wanted us to have a real easy time tickling your bare belly, so you made sure it was as ticklish and exposed as possible.”

“I don’t know what Tingly Torso lotion is, but your tummy is smoother than normal,” Maddie took over the tickle talk again. Since the start of the focused teasing, the fingernails tickling Jen’s midsection had been tickling more fiercely, and the ticklee was unable to respond with anything but pure laughter. “I think you should do whatever you did today every day. I love tickling you like this.”

‘Yes, I put Tingly Torso lotion on; how could I not?’ Jen began answering the questions in her head, since she was unable to do so verbally. ‘I was really hoping to come to Tummy Paradise, and I know that it’s a lot more fun to be tickled with Tingly Torso lotion. And I suppose that Maddie and Dawn could say I bared my belly specifically for them. I do love feeling these tickles, and showing off my stomach just makes it easier for me to get tickled. I’ll consider putting on Tingly Torso lotion every day, Maddie, and I might be encouraged if you keep tickling me like this. I just can’t believe how fun this is. I knew I’d have a good time with both of you tickling me, but I didn’t know it would be this great. All twenty fingers tickling my tummy and slipping in and out of my tickle button. I can just laugh hysterically, without a care in the world. Ah.’

As Jen internally relaxed, her wild laughter filled the room, soon drowning out the teases from Maddie and Dawn. The happy hysterics coming out of Jen’s mouth brightened everyone’s mood, and the two ticklers continued to tickle their bound friend’s midriff for a while. Eventually, Jen’s laughter began to die down, and Maddie and Dawn slowed and stopped their tickling. Maddie helped Dawn release the ticklee, and as Jen drank some water, the three took a look at the clock. With just less than ten minutes left, the Tummy Paradise employee wondered, “Who do you two want tickled now?”

“You,” Maddie and Jen both responded.

“I want to see the tickle chair in action,” Maddie declared her choice for bondage, and Jen nodded in approval.

“Alright, you come over with me and tie me up while Jen finishes her water,” the employee instructed Maddie. Jen soon joined her best friend and a bound Dawn on the other side of the room. The ticklish employee had her wrists, elbows, and upper arms bound to the armrests and backrest of the tickle chair, making it so that she could not pull her arms in at all. In addition, her upper and lower legs were bound to the seat, and her knees were bent so that someone tickling from the front could easily reach her abdomen. To ensure that the tickle chair was fully used, Maddie had pulled out the bottom sides of the backrest. Dawn’s upper arms were still restrained, but there was a sizeable gap behind her. As Jen walked over, Maddie used this gap to reach in and poke the ticklee’s sides multiple times, causing Dawn to squeal and attempt to jump out of the chair.

“Time for tickles, Dawn!” Jen held up the electric toothbrush she had brought over and turned it on. “We’ve only got nine minutes left, so you’re going to be laughing the entire time! Tickle, tickle, tickle your bellybutton!”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHEHEHES!” Dawn immediately went into hysterics as Jen’s toothbrush targeted her tickle button, not wasting even a second of the remaining tickle time. “DOHOHOHO THAHAHAHAT MOHOHOHOHORE!”

“Dawn, I bet you’re feeling really ticklish right now,” Maddie’s head came over the top of the tickle chair so her teases could be heard better. “Jen’s brushing your tickle button, and I know just how ticklish that is. But you should know that that’s just the start. You have no idea when I’ll begin poking and tickling your sides and your stomach again because you can’t see me.” A couple of side pokes got extra loud squeals out of the ticklee, and she attempted to jump again, just proving Maddie’s point. “See, you have no clue when I’ll do that, so while Jen tickles your cute outie, just keep me in mind.”

“IHIHIHIHI WIHIHIHI EHEHEHEHE WIHIHIHILL!” Dawn promised through hysterical laughter, interrupting her statement to squeal at another side scribble. “THIHIHIHIS TIHIHICKLEHEHES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH! IHIHIHI LOHOHOVE YOHOHOUR TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES! BOHOHOHOTH OHOHOHOF EHEHEHE YUHUHUHU!”

“Why, thank you, ticklish Dawn,” Jen accepted the compliment for both of them. “We do our best to keep ticklish people like you on your toes. Or, in this case, keep you jumping for joy when Maddie tickles you. But since you like the tickling so much, let’s add a little bit more for your super ticklish tummy.”

The five fingers on Jen’s free hand attacked the abdomen, wiggling around the navel but avoiding the tickling toothbrush. Dawn’s laughter, which increased in pitch and praises with the new tickle attack, soon went even louder and lost all its words when Maddie launched a ten-finger tickle attack on the torso. Based on past experiences, Jen figured that the laughter would eventually settle back down, but apparently, the sudden uptick in tickling overwhelmed Dawn. She laughed hysterically until the timer went off and the room flashed red, at which point Jen and Maddie ceased their intense tickling. Soon, the employee was released from the tickle chair, and both best friends helped her sit on the tickle table with water.

“Well, I don’t know what to say except that I thought your tickling was wonderful,” the employee still had a smile on her face when she addressed the two other members of the tickle session. “I loved tickling Jen with Maddie, and it was so fun to be under both your fingers. I’d love to have more sessions with you two and meet up with you outside of here, if you two want to. What did you two think?”

“I think we’re going to have to take you up on that offer,” Jen spoke for the two, having gotten Maddie’s opinion by looking at her. “This was incredible. I’ve got your number, and I’ll be sure to call you when we’re available. There just hasn’t been an opportunity since last time I came here.”

“Great!” Dawn gave both Jen and Maddie hugs on an impulse. “Maddie, did you like the tickle session?”

“I knew I was going to have a good time, but I had no idea that it would be this good,” Maddie affirmed her enjoyment of the session. “I’m definitely coming back here to tickle you again, probably both with and without Jen.”

“Same for me, but I’ll let you tickle me, too,” Jen dictated.

“I’ll look forward to it,” Dawn happily declared as she hopped off the table. “Well, unfortunately, our time has come to an end. Do you want some more Tingly Torso lotion, Jen?”

“Yeah, I could use some more; I think Maddie wants to tickle me with that on,” Jen affirmed, taking two bottles when Dawn offered them. After this, the three headed out to the lobby of Tummy Paradise.

“Well, thank you so much for a great tickle session, and I’ll look out for your call,” Dawn announced as they approached the lobby. “Have a wonderful day, and thank you for coming!” With a smile, the employee left them, and the two best friends headed out to see their weekend host.

“Hi, Jen and Maddie!” Wendy greeted the two upon seeing them. “I’ve got everything paid for so far. Would you like another session, or do you want to head somewhere else?”

“As much fun as another session would be, I’d like to do something else right now,” Jen spoke up, and Maddie agreed with a nod. “Thanks for paying for this session; it was a ton of fun.” Again, Maddie nodded her approval of Jen’s statement.

“I’m glad that you two liked it,” Wendy responded happily. “Do you two have anything special that you want to do, or should we start on the tasks for today?” Wendy wondered as they headed to the T cart. Neither Jen nor Maddie responded for several seconds, so the Tickle Mistress inquired, “Would you like to start with clothes shopping?”

“Yes!” Jen and Maddie enthusiastically agreed to the choice of activity.

“Then let’s head to Cootchie Coverings,” Wendy proclaimed. “I believe that Jen has already been there.”

“Yeah, and that’s where Rebecca got the clothes for Maddie to wear on the way back,” Jen confirmed. “Maddie, they’ve got a great selection; I think you’ll like it.”

“You had me at clothes shopping,” Maddie declared. “I’m always up for that.” The three chatted about their tickle sessions as the Tickle Mistress drove the T cart to Cootchie Coverings.

Next Chapter
Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 4

Last edited:
Looks like Maddie and Dawn have taken to each other nicely, I can for see these sorts of meetings becoming a thing for them. I wonder if Maddie will be able to avoid getting tickled for a discount with her purchases, and I wonder what she will think of Howe pervasive tickling is in the culture of tickle island.

Thanks for the good story.

Looks like Maddie and Dawn have taken to each other nicely, I can for see these sorts of meetings becoming a thing for them. I wonder if Maddie will be able to avoid getting tickled for a discount with her purchases, and I wonder what she will think of Howe pervasive tickling is in the culture of tickle island.

Thanks for the good story.

The experience both tickling Dawn and tickling Jen with her has made Maddie’s initial hesitation with regards to Dawn go away. Now, since both Jen and Maddie like her, the chances of Dawn coming back to casually hang out with them are fairly high, once they find a time.

Tickle Mistress Wendy is not as stingy with money as Rebecca, so she will not necessarily demand the discount for money’s sake. However, she was not exactly thrilled with the tickling that Maddie and Jen gave her at breakfast, so she could still make Maddie (and Jen) get a discount as payback for that.

Maddie’s basic attitude towards tickling is that she likes it, so long as she is the tickler. She still prefers it to not be in public, but that will not make or break her involvement in a tickling. The amount of public tickling on the Tickle Island half will definitely be something she will have to get used to in small bits, and she will probably prefer to start with Jen and/or Wendy involved.

Thanks so much for the comment! Glad to hear you liked it!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back