• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orgasm.Games: */f tickling and forced orgasm studio

hellenberg

TMF Regular
This small studio may be the greatest overlooked producer of tickling content in the world.

As the studio's name suggests, yes, their main focus is on orgasms, usually delivered via vibrator to a bound and squirming model. The main premise of each video is that the actress is promised a monetary bonus if she refrains from orgasming during the video; inevitably, she fails. (The actress is provided with a button to press every time that she cums, and the videos themselves have a countdown timer to the next orgasm.) Some earlier videos are themed around "hold the moan" scenarios and such like that, but this is the basic framework of the vast majority of the work. (Reminds me a lot of Clayton Cubitt's "Hysterical Literature" but, obviously, X-rated.)

While some models giggle with the overstimulus that sometimes appears after an orgasm (or three), several of them get tickled outright. I don't mean to make an exhaustive list of tickling scenes, but below are some of the videos that I thought were really fuckin' good.

• Sweet Nina forced to cum [Nina Skye] - She's restrained on what looks to be a massage table and vibed quite relentlessly. Later on, she gets tickled on her upper body. In this video, like some of the earlier ones, the restraints include a rope around the neck, which is largely discarded in later videos, possibly for reasons of safety or preference. (Still hot though.)
  • Nooo no no no no [Abby Marie] - Much a similar setup to the previous, with Abby thrashing around so hard that she accidentally presses the button several times. She laughs through a great deal of the video even when she's not being tickled. One of my favorite videos of the early era.
  • 20 minutes of orgasms ['Jenni'] - Slightly misleading title, since it starts off with her being tickled mercilessly before the vibe even comes out. She gets tickled here and there while being vibed, too, because why the fuck not?
  • Hannah's 10 minute orgasm challenge [Hannah Hays] - While the tickling part of this one isn't very long, I thought the girl was cute. She's got a couple other videos on the site.
  • Jillian comes too much :( [Jillian Janson] - The tickling is mostly nearer the beginning of the video, as she's being tormented in the lead-up to her first orgasms. The focus of the latter half of the video is mostly orgasms.
  • Shiny! [Paige Owens] - One of the more tickle-heavy videos on the site. For a *lot* of the time that the vibrator's pressed against her pussy, there's a hand under her arm tickling her. And yes, she does look a little bit like Kaylee from Firefly.
  • Riley's Ticklish Orgasms [Riley Star] - The title says it all. It's amazing the orgasms and tickling didn't break her.
  • "This is so much fun!" [Melody Marks] - There's a tickling section both before and after when she gets her mouth gagged / taped shut.
  • Choking herself out with orgasms [Nikole Nash] - The model safewords after pulling against her restraints early on (restraints in this one included a leather strap around the neck), but after the session resumes does great. Some tickling.
  • Sensitive Angel's Game [Angel Youngs] - She gets brought to orgasm twice in this relatively short video, and both times he drops the vibrator and starts tickling her upper body mercilessly. An excellent video. I would have paid twice what I did for this one.

Anyways, go check them out. If you're the sort of person who buys videos from clips4sale every now and then, you really ought to spend some money on these videos. (Incidentally, Orgasm.Games does have a clips4sale but it hardly has half of the videos available on their site, including some of my favorites. You're better off buying directly from the source.)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back