• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F Lee looking for first time experience

• Thread starter Ticklishbailey1
  • Start date
T

Ticklishbailey1

Hi guys, I'm looking for a ler to meet up with here in NC. I would accept any gender but prefer male.
After having tickle fights with my siblings, I have discovered that I am ticklish everywhere, especially my feet and stomach. I would also love to be tied up and gagged.
A bit nervous with throwing myself out there but hope to find a willing ler!

Hi Bailey,

Don't be too nervous just use your spider senses. You're here and so are I guess
"us". Here you are throwing it out there nervous but expressing budding fetish and then you are reciprocated by PM , like there is something ashame of this fetish. Creepy I think and maybe that's why the ratio of woman to men is like 97% to 3% and out of the 3% 2.5% look for women. hahaha
I'm moving down to Florida on a job assignment for 13 weeks at a hospital plenty of time to explore.

You can send me a private message="PM me" telling me what you have fantasized, what you'd like to have done, what you secretly would enjoy, and I'll meet you and let you enjoy and experience what I couldn't at your age and had to wait a long time. Mostly because it was a topic, feeling that was only discussed in "PM me" kinda environment.
I love it, it's fun and should be enjoyed brought into the light, not in little dark chat rooms lol
Hope to chat and/or tickle
Tony

Hi - I’m a male ler in the Raleigh area. Let me know if you’re interested!

I'm taking a trip to NC at the end of April. Message me if you're interested or would like to chat.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a ler to meet up with here in NC. I would accept any gender but prefer male.
After having tickle fights with my siblings, I have discovered that I am ticklish everywhere, especially my feet and stomach. I would also love to be tied up and gagged.
A bit nervous with throwing myself out there but hope to find a willing ler!

You will find no shortage of willing Ler's miss Bailey! Many of us are well intentioned and respectful but there are far too many who are less well intentioned, trust your gut and wait for that natural *click* with someone. It will happen for sure and should set you up for a fantastic first experience along with many to come! Sending you ALL the positive vibes for a magnificent and tickly time!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back