• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Reunited Part 4 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next chapter! Thank you for your great responses on part 3. Poor Darby had no choice but to break. The question is, what will happen to her next? Can she rise again? It does appear help is on the way! Now it is time for this next chapter. This saga is moving along and I hope you enjoy this next chapter! Again, your comments and feedback really fuel me and excites me to bring you more. Enjoy part 4!!

PART 4

Gloria was finishing her breakfast and had a satisfied smile on her face. This morning was going very well as she managed to catch a Sheriff’s deputy and interrogate her. She felt pride that she made Deputy Darby Reeves crack under ticklish duress. There was something about watching her break down that really got her juices going and she was still in the mood to play. She wanted some more fun before tomorrow. Tomorrow was the big day as she was going to meet this buyer and sell some of these women. Gloria also had a meeting with Priscilla shortly and she wondered if she would be game to play with some of the girls. She has met Priscilla several times and she found her charming, cunning, very confident, but also very cocky. She reminded her of herself. Gloria was about to stand up when Bessie walked into the room to clear the table.

“All done Ms. Wellington?” Bessie asked as she started to stack the dishes on the table.

“Yes I am dear. Thank you Bessie…” Gloria responded then wiped her mouth with a napkin.

Bessie looked over at Gloria and saw her boss with a happy smile. But she was also curious. Since this morning, she has not seen her fellow maid. She knew Gloria had “playtime” with her, but now she wondered where she was. “Ms. Wellington, mind if I ask you a question?”

“Sure Bessie, what is it?” Gloria responded.

“Have you seen Dorothy? I haven’t seen her in a few hours and wonder where she is. She didn’t help me prepare and serve the breakfast.” Bessie asked.

“Oh her? Well, I sent her on an errand. Don’t worry, she is well taken care of...” Gloria smiled as she thought about Darby sitting in a cage right now, wearing a haysack for clothes and slippers on her big ticklish feet. She didn’t want to tell Bessie that her fellow maid was an undercover Deputy, at least not yet. She never told Bessie where the other formers maids went to either. She usually imprisoned them and sold them off as well.

“Oh, ok. I just wanted to know. I miss her presence.” Bessie said, then started to carry the dishes towards the kitchen to clean them.

Gloria saw Bessie walk out and then licked her lips. She was still in a somewhat state of arousal and seeing Bessie made her get more stimulated. She was definitely going to have to play with Bessie sometime today. “Bessie, I am going to meet Priscilla soon. Make sure we are not disturbed!” she cried out.

“Okay!” Bessie said from the kitchen.

Gloria then stood up and made her way towards Granger Hallway. Priscilla stayed the night over in a bedroom in that hallway as the meeting with the buyer was so close. She went over to that room in the hallway and gave a gentle knock. “Priscilla? Are you awake?” Then, the door started to slowly open, and Gloria now saw her business partner.

“Yes, I am as a matter of fact. Good morning Gloria. I trust you slept well.” Priscilla said. She was dressed in her white silk pajamas, with white slippers. Her long blond hair was free flowing, and she whipped it around, trying to get it loose.

“Mind if I come in? I have to give you an important update.” Gloria told her.

Priscilla’s eyebrows raised up and now she had a curious look. She then opened the door and waved Gloria inside. “Sure, what’s going on?”

“Well, I discovered we had a mole that could have ruined our entire operation! Looks like law enforcement sent a spy as they suspect we have our partnership going….” Gloria said.

“WHAT????!!! Are you kidding me? A spy?! Go on, what happened???” Priscilla said in pure shock. This sex trafficking ring she had was a very lucrative business and having it shut down would harm her and her husband’s ability to finance their criminal operation.

“It was one of my maids. The red headed one. But don’t worry, she can’t ruin us now. I discovered her identity before I even came to California. She was part of that group of law enforcement that brought down Oliva Swanson.” Gloria told her.

“Oh really? So, she didn’t discover any evidence?” Priscilla said, starting to calm down.

“I doubt it. She has been in my home the entire time. She didn’t know I knew who she was until we got here. In fact, I broke her this morning. She revealed everything to me, so we are safe. But we must be VERY careful going forward. If law enforcement thinks we are a part of sex trafficking, it means they are watching us. They sent an undercover Deputy to find evidence so let’s be careful…” Gloria said.

“Perfect. Well, how did you break her? I am curious.” Priscilla asked, now walking back towards her bed.

“I tickled her..hehe. I mean, I tickled the shit out of her! It was VERY satisfying breaking her like that. Helga helped me too…” Gloria smiled.

“Ah, so that’s why Helga had this huge grin on her face this morning. You tickled her huh? Haha I will admit, it IS an effective torture. I love how she does it to the girls we kidnap. It does seem to keep them in line AND it avoids their bodies from being marked up from more….painful…..methods.” Priscilla smiled as she sat on her bed.

“Oh yes! I absolutely love it!! Watching their bodies writhe in delicious ticklish agony. It makes me……horny.” Gloria giggled.

“Yeah, I think it does. You have this look in your eye right now. You must have really tormented her. Was she really ticklish?” Priscilla asked, now very curious and just thinking about giggling, ticklish women’s bodies was turning her on.

“Oh, she was FANTASTICALLY ticklish. I mean, VERY ticklish! The best part of her? Her feet have got to be the most ticklish body parts I have ever tickled before. She has really big feet and let me tell you…” Gloria said with excitement in her voice, then placed her hand on her heart. “…..her feet are absolutely perfect! I mean they are perfectly designed. The bottoms are this beautiful shade of pink and they are ABSOLUTELY the most softest soles in the history of feet probably. This deputy has super soft, super ticklish feet. Haha” Gloria finished, her adrenaline flowing as she thought about Darby’s feet.

“hahah that’s funny. So, this deputy is actually not so tough. She seems to be a……..tenderfoot.” Priscilla smiled. “Where is she now?”

“She is in a cage right now. I want her to be sold as a sex slave. She is going to make an excellent sex slave! Her red hair is a plus, and she is very pink in ALL the right places. She is also very orgasmic….” Gloria said, now feeling her own nipples getting stiff.

“It sounds…..nice…” Priscilla said, now starting to feel arousal as well. “You know what? Since we still have a free day until the buyer shows up, how about we play with some of these girls? Let’s have a little fun. I already know Helga is having fun with them, we might as well enjoy ourselves too….” she said, now feeling her own nipples throbbing.

Gloria had a very sly smile thinking about it. An enjoyable part of this partnership with Priscilla was that they did indulge in sexual pleasures with their captives. “Hey, I got an idea! Let’s have a contest. You have a girl, and I have one. We will have them tickle each other! We will see who has better skills at commanding their girls on how to tickle. Then, we can have them have sex in front of us and whoever makes the other cum first, that’s who wins!”

“Hmmmm…you know, I like that idea. It would be fun to watch two girls tickling each other as we observe. I think I know who I want. I want to see if I can make the most pathetic, idiotic, worthless human being I have ever seen step up and prove that she has some worth before she is sold off tomorrow. It will make it that much sweeter to see her pathetic body beat YOUR girl! Hehehehe” Priscilla laughed.

“Oh really? Well, my girl will be someone I know who works hard and will definitely destroy the pathetic bitch you will bring. My girl won’t be sold as she is my maid, Bessie! Wait until you see the body on her. Very well defined and incredibly sexy. Ooooooooh!! This is going to be fun!!! How about we meet each other in the next room? It is another bedroom with a few toys there. How about in 5 minutes?” Gloria asked.

“You’re on!!! This will be fun. I am going to show you I can make the most worthless woman on this planet actually accomplish something for me.” Priscilla laughed.

“Let’s do it! Are you sure your pathetic bitch will be able to come through? Because my Bessie, well, I think she will get the job done.” Gloria smiled. “Oh, and keep in mind, Bessie does not know anything about what we do and why we are here today. Let’s keep it that way….”

Priscilla was aware that she was in a riskier position, but it gave her a chance to watch Cheyenne suffer and maybe, just maybe she would come through. She always did love making her prove herself. Now, she was motivated to get her to actually rise up and meet the challenge. Plus, this was something fun to watch. If Cheyenne faltered, she could destroy her mind even more. “Sure, no problem. See you in 30 minutes…..” she cooed. She watched Gloria leave the room and was excited about this. She then looked outside her room and walked over to another room that was in the hallway. She knocked and the door opened. When it opened, she saw the second bounty hunter, Svetlana.

“Hello Ms. Montenegro, you needed me for something?” Svetlana asked.

“Yes, please bring up that small bitch we just captured, Cheyenne. Bring her to me. Oh, and make sure she is wearing a leash. Hehe” Priscilla giggled.

“As you wish….” Svetlana said as she exited her room that she shared with Helga and went towards the hidden panel. She opened it and then went inside and down the stairs. Once she got to the bottom of those flight of stairs, she made a left and headed towards the tunnel. Once she got into the tunnel, she made it to the first cage that was on her right and looked inside. She could see Cheyenne laying on her cot, her body in the fetal position. Svetlana then banged on the bars. “Hey!!! Little bitch!!! Over here!”

Cheyenne opened her eyes and looked over at the cage door and saw Svetlana standing there. She felt sad as this situation was not just a dream, it was still her reality. She slowly started to get up from the cot, expecting to receive some breakfast as her stomach did growl. She then stood up, put her barefeet in her slippers and walked over to the door. “Is it breakfast time?” she asked meekly.

“Not yet. Ms. Montenegro wants to see you first. So, let’s go….” Svetlana said as she then unlocked the cage and motioned her hand to tell Cheyenne to get out. She then looked at Cheyenne and shook her head.

Cheyenne didn’t know what to expect. What did Priscilla want with her now? She followed Svetlana through the tunnel and was surprised she turned left out of her cell and not right. She felt some hope that she was not about to go down to the lower level of this place. Memories of hanging upside down and getting tickled tortured by that strong Russian woman Helga made her shiver and now she wondered what Priscilla wanted to do with her. Right before she got to the bottom of the stairs, she saw Svetlana reach for something out of a small box next to the stairs and saw her pull out a chain with a collar.

“Hold still…” Svetlana told her as she unbuckled the collar and then placed it around Cheyenne’s neck. She then fasted the collar and picked up the chain. She smiled as she looked at Cheyenne. She was dressed in her haysack, her slippers and now a leash. She did enjoy humiliating the young women that they captured. Svetlana then grabbed the end of the leash and started to walk up the stairs. “Let’s go!” she said as she tugged at the leash.

Cheyenne felt completely humiliated as she realized a leash was attached to her. She felt like some animal now and felt embarrassed. She started to walk up the stairs, following Svetlana and once she made it to the top of the stairs, she was pulled into the hallway. She was amazed by the house as she entered into the hallway. She looked all around the hallway and saw the paintings and the wallpaper and it looked impressive. She remembered the Montenegro house in Mexico and this hallway looked even better than what she saw back then. Then she was pulled towards a door and saw Svetlana knock. The door opened and her eyes popped open and felt her heart nearly stop. It was Priscilla!!!

“Hello again Cheyenne. You look….well, like you always do. Pathetic…” Priscilla smiled as she looked at Cheyenne. She then saw Svetlana hand her the leash and she smiled. “Thank you Svetlana, that is all for now. I will call you when it is time to bring this bitch back to her cage.”

Cheyenne winced as she heard the insults once again. She always hated being talked down to by Priscilla. She was insulted while she was in Mexico every day, even though she always tried to work hard. Now she was being humiliated and insulted again here in this strange place and she just could not understand why Priscilla hated her so much to do something like this to her. She then felt the leash get tugged and she walked inside this room. She looked around the room and she was amazed at the beauty of the room. Her eyes saw a very large bed on it with a black blanket, large green pillows that matched the color of the walls. She then felt another tug on her neck, and she looked at Priscilla who had a sadistic smile on her face.

“I LOVE this leash! Now this is how I should have had you all the time before. Such a pet you are…” Priscilla giggled.

“W-what do you want to do with me?” Cheyenne responded, then lowered her head. She didn’t want to look at Priscilla in the eyes.

“Well, I know you have failed me so many times, but in a moment, you will be able to do something good for me! You see, my friend and I are going to have a little contest. If you win this contest for me, I will let you have extra food today!” Priscilla said with glee.

Cheyenne was confused. A contest? With someone else in the room? “W-what contest? W-what do I have to do?” she asked. Extra food did sound like something good. She had to take whatever she could get.

“Yes! A contest between you and another woman. They will be here any moment. You BETTER be on your best behavior and for your sake, you better win!” Priscilla demanded. She then removed the leash from Cheyenne’s neck. “Also, you are NOT to mention anything about how we met or you being in a cage. Understand me???” she barked.

Cheyenne stood there and wondered what was about to happen to her. She already knew whatever was about to happen, somehow it was going to embarrass her. Judging from her past experiences, she knew Priscilla was trying to do something mean to her. She then looked over at the door and heard a slight knock. She wondered if that was Priscilla’s friend. She then felt Priscilla stand next to her right as the door opened.

Gloria walked in and had a huge smile on her face. She was followed by Bessie, who was still in her maid’s outfit and now both women approached Priscilla and Cheyenne. “Oh my! She is adorable!” Gloria said as she laid eyes for the first time on Cheyenne. She reached her right hand forward and pinched her cheek. It was as though she was looking at a cute pet for the first time. She then turned towards Bessie who was on her left and standing in front of Priscilla. “Bessie, I am sure you remember my business partner Priscilla. And this is…..” Gloria inquired as she stared at Cheyenne again, extending her hand.

“Cheyenne…” Cheyenne said as she shook Gloria’s hand. This must have been Priscilla’s friend as she looked at the older woman. Her eyes then turned towards Bessie and she could see the smile on her face. “Hello..” she murmured.

Bessie looked over at Cheyenne and thought she was very cute! “Hello Cheyenne, my name is Bessie. Pleased to meet you!” Bessie said with excitement as she shook Cheyenne’s hand. She was pretty impressed at Cheyenne’s beauty but was confused as to why she was wearing a haysack and slippers. She figured this woman would be part of this activity as Gloria told her it was “playtime”. She figured all four women were going to be involved in a lot of sexual play, so she was happy that Cheyenne was very cute. Bessie did notice that Cheyenne seemed kind of sad. Just her body language indicated that something was bothering this woman.

Priscilla then looked over at Gloria. “So, ready to begin? I am feeling kinda, you know…. Ready. Hahahaha” she laughed.

“Oh yes, let’s get ready!” Gloria said, then turned towards Bessie. She adored her maid, and she was also happy that she was not some undercover deputy like the other person. She knew she could count on Bessie. “Ok Bessie, this is a contest between you and this pretty darling, Cheyenne. It is a TICKLING contest!!!” she declared.

Bessie’s eyes popped as she heard what the contest was about. She was going to get a chance to tickle that cute woman standing diagonal from her. She looked over at Cheyenne and saw a look of panic and surprise. To her, that meant she could be very ticklish! She never really got to tickle others; she was usually the victim. But whenever she did, it was always fun. “That sounds fun!” she smiled.

Cheyenne was in shock!! She was about to get tickled! She was about to protest, but she saw the devious look on Priscilla’s face, and she knew she could not refuse. Fear started to go through her because her body was once again going to be tormented with tickling. She looked over at Bessie and saw the excitement, but it seemed different. Bessie’s face seemed very cheerful and not malicious like everyone else she has come across that wanted to torture her. Now, she started to think about what Priscilla told her about not mentioning why she was here or being trapped in a cage. “Bessie doesn’t know…” she thought to herself. This actually helped her a little because that would mean, even though she was going to be tickled, the person doing it wasn’t going to do it to torture her. Cheyenne didn’t want to be tickled, but at least it wasn’t going to be like what Helga did to her. Another thought crossed her mind. If it was a contest, that mean she would also do some tickling! “A contest? What will we do?” she asked meekly.

“Well…you will each take turns tickling one another. You will each compete with tickling certain areas, and we will see who does a better job!” Gloria said with excitement. She was definitely looking forward to seeing these two women tickle each other. It was going to really make her horny, and after watching Darby and Bessie tickle each other days ago, AND how she watched Helga tickle Darby earlier this morning, she knew she was going to have a major orgasm afterwards.

“Then, after you each finish tickling the body parts, we have a surprise finale for you both. Where you will interact with each other at the same time. So, let’s get started! Please strip…” Priscilla instructed.

Bessie felt a wave of shyness come over her as she heard the instructions to strip. She has been naked in front of Gloria and Darby, but these were different women. She looked over at Gloria and saw a lustful look in her eyes. “Y-you want me to strip completely naked Ms. Wellington?” she asked.

“Yes Bessie, I want you both naked. After all, we want to expose all the tickle spots and we don’t need clothes to get in the way. It is ok dear, it’s just us women here. Show off your magnificent body and make me proud!” Gloria said as she was excited to see Bessie naked once again.

Bessie started to blush, then started to unzip her maid’s outfit and started to disrobe. Her uniform came off her shoulders and soon down her chest. She looked over at Priscilla who had lustful eyes as well and when she saw Cheyenne, she noticed the young woman was in shock. This actually helped a little as she sensed Cheyenne wasn’t some super lustful woman. She had some innocence to her, so this playtime was going to be fun. Now her uniform came off her hips and down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of the uniform, and she was in her bra, stockings, underwear and her shoes. Now she untied her shoes and pulled them off one by one. Bessie felt like she was giving a show as 3 women were watching her get naked. Then she took a deep breath and started to unfasten her bra. This was the moment where two strangers were going to see her naked breasts. The bra came off and she dropped it to the floor. Her rounded breasts were now exposed, and she saw a look of lust in Gloria and Priscilla’s eyes and a look of surprise on Cheyenne’s.

“Why Gloria….your maid has AMAZING tits….” Priscilla said as she stared at Bessie’s breasts. She started to feel a wave of lust flowing through her body as she stared at those size C breasts and those dark nipples.

“Yes, she does. Bessie is amazing! Just wait until you see the rest of her…” Gloria bragged. She did enjoy seeing Priscilla being in lust.

Bessie blushed as she saw the two women staring at her chest, and she also felt a tingle of lust in her too. Now, she placed her hands on either sides of her underwear and started to pull down her underwear. It wasn’t long before her pussy was exposed, and the underwear fell to the ground, and she stepped out of them. Bessie then lifted her right knee in the air, rolled down her stocking and pulled it off her foot, then repeated the same with the left. Now, she stood there in front of three women completely naked.

Priscilla licked her lips as she stared at that sexy body. She loved the mocha colored skin, the toned muscles, those sweet rounded breasts, the pussy area, the barefeet and that very beautiful face. This was going to be a fun day after all. She thought about having her way with Bessie now. Then she shook her head and looked over at Cheyenne. It amused her that Cheyenne’s eyes were popping out of her head as she stared at naked Bessie. “Cheyenne….your turn…” she commanded.

Cheyenne snapped out of her trance and looked over at Priscilla in shock. She was just gazing at Bessie, and she had to admit, she was an absolutely beautiful woman. Cheyenne never really got to see a lot of naked women, especially in this kind of setting, and she liked what she saw. Now, she realized, it was HER turn. A wave of shyness washed over her as she was going to be completely naked in front of three women. It was embarrassing enough that she was naked in front of all those other captured girls, but they were far away in their cages, these women were right there! “A-all the way n-n-naked?” she stuttered.

“Yes, Cheyenne. ALL the way naked. Do it now!” Priscilla demanded as she stared at Cheyenne with a mean look.

Cheyenne glanced at Gloria who had a lustful look and then over at Bessie who was just smiling as though this was a game. She then picked up the hem of the haysack and lifted it over her waist, exposing her shaved pussy, then her belly, then soon, her own breasts were exposed, and the sack finally came over her head and she dropped it to the floor. She then slid her feet out of the slippers and now she was standing there, completely naked. Her face turned red from embarrassment as she felt all those eyes staring at her. Her hands reflexively covered her chest and between her legs.

“Drop your hands please….” Priscilla commanded. She stared at Cheyenne, who then started to drop her hands, now she was completely exposed. “Good girl…”

Bessie looked over at Cheyenne and noticed that skinny body, those small A size breasts, and the skinny legs, but she thought she looked absolutely adorable. She saw the shyness in Cheyenne’s face, and she just wanted to hug her. “You’re very pretty Cheyenne..” she told her, hoping that it would make her feel more comfortable and to smile.

Cheyenne looked over at Bessie and saw her smiling. Cheyenne knew that Bessie was trying to make her feel better and she definitely appreciated it. She also liked the compliment. “Thank you…you’re pretty too.” she said with so much embarrassment.

Gloria loved seeing Bessie and Cheyenne interacting as it was going to be a much better show! She was now staring at Cheyenne, and even though the woman was small, she had a feeling that body was going to be very receptive to touch and she couldn’t wait to perhaps play with her as well. “Ok ladies, let’s head over to the bed.” Gloria said as she then walked towards the bed, with Cheyenne and Bessie following her. Once they got near the bed, Gloria turned around and looked at the two naked women. “You both look…..delicious. Now, for the rules. You each will tickle the other’s body parts. We will go down the list of best parts. We will do armpits, the body such as ribs and sides, then the stomach, the knees, and the feet, which I really love. That is five spots. You will try to make the other quit. We will time you. Whoever holds out the longest, wins that round. Whoever gets at least 3 wins, wins this round. We will do ALL five, so you better hope one of you does not lose 5-0. Hahaha” she instructed.

Bessie’s eyes grew with excitement as she was going to be able to tickle pretty Cheyenne and hopefully make her quit fast. She loved this kind of game and even though she had to endure the tickling as well, she really wanted to win. She had a feeling that there was a wager or something between Priscilla and Gloria, so she had to win for Gloria! “This sounds fun!” she said with excitement in her voice. She then turned towards Cheyenne and smile. “May the best woman win!” she said, then gave Cheyenne a hug.

Cheyenne was surprised on how friendly Bessie was, which only confirmed her theory that Bessie had no idea she was a prisoner. The quick hug felt nice, but she knew she had to participate in this game. Fear started to go through her because if she loses, what would Priscilla do to her? Probably do something very mean to her once again. She knew she had to put in some effort to try and win. She looked at Bessie in the eyes and she hoped she could somehow tell her she was a prisoner and to help her, but there was no escape. “Ok…” she murmured.

Bessie then took Cheyenne by the hand and gently pulled her towards the bed and soon, they both got onto the bed. They were both on their knees, staring at Gloria and Priscilla, who then grabbed some chairs and were seated facing the bed so they could watch the show. “So, who goes first?” Bessie asked.

Gloria looked over at Priscilla and they both shrugged. “I don’t know. Let me go find a coin…” she giggled as she got up from her chair and went over to a dresser. She looked inside a drawer and she did find a silver coin. “Ah! Here we go! Ok, heads is for Cheyenne, tails is for Bessie since her ass is pure perfection!” she smiled as she then tossed the coin in the air. The coin flipped rapidly in the air and then hit the ground. Gloria looked over at the coin and clapped her hands. “Heads it is! Cheyenne is the first one to be tickled!” she said with such delight. “Let’s do armpits first!”

Cheyenne looked on in shock as she heard she was the first one to be tickled. Her head then turned towards Bessie, who had a huge smile on her face. She then looked over at Priscilla who looked at her with a look of “you better win”. She then looked at Bessie again. “Please…I’m really ticklish,” she pleaded as she clenched her arms to her sides.

Bessie could see the ticklish fear in Cheyenne and it excited her. She then got closer to Cheyenne and whispered to her. “Come on, let’s have some fun! I won’t torture you, just tickle you!”. She then reached forward and took Cheyenne’s hands into hers. She loved how soft they were and then she slowly pulled her down onto the bed. “So, lay on your tummy…that’s right, just like that.” she said while placing Cheyenne onto the bed on her stomach. She then straddled the small of the back and reached her hands forward. The way their bodies were positioned, they were sideways on the bed, so Priscilla and Gloria could see them. She could feel the body beneath her squirming a little and this got her excited. Cheyenne’s skin was very soft and now she was getting turned on. Bessie took her hands and now they were about to go into the armpits.

Cheyenne was extremely nervous as she was on the bed on her stomach and now Bessie was straddling her. She turned her head towards the left, which was towards the foot of the bed, and she could see Priscilla and Gloria staring back at her. Even though she figured Bessie was not trying to torture her, she was still going to be watched by a woman who DID want to see her suffer. She couldn’t take her eyes off Priscilla who was staring right back at her with evil intent. She then laid her head on the bed and felt the fingers slowly going towards her armpits. Her arms closed reflexively, and she braced herself.

Bessie then placed both hands into Cheyenne’s armpits and started wriggling her fingers directly into the armpits. “TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!” she screamed with glee and was rewarded with explosive laughter coming from Cheyenne underneath her. Bessie felt like she was riding a wild horse as the tiny girl beneath her started to buck her body. “Whoa!! She is really ticklish!” she thought to herself as her fingers continued to wriggle inside those caverns. She was starting to enjoy this as she listened to the hysterical laughter coming from her victim.

Cheyenne exploded in laughter as she felt fingers in her armpits, and it really tickled her. Her body was so sensitive, and she couldn’t get away. Her arms clamped down to her sides, which only trapped those hands there and she was kicking her legs wildly. “IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!” she screamed in laughter as those fingers continued to dig into her flesh. Her body started to try and twist and turn, trying to get Bessie off of her, but it was fruitless.

Priscilla sat back in her chair and started to smile as she watched Cheyenne laying on that bed struggling to get free and saw the ebony beauty on top of her tickling her. There was something very pleasurable about watching Cheyenne suffer. She loved how using something like tickling could be absolute torture on her. She wondered why she didn’t use it while in Mexico. With all the mistakes Cheyenne made at her place of legitimate business, or mistakes made in her home, she could have tickled that young woman repeatedly. She even started to reminisce on the occasion where Cheyenne tickled her! Her feet were aching after a long day at the bar she and her husband owned and after complaining how much her feet hurt, she told Cheyenne to rub her feet. The young woman was doing a good job using some tribal technique she was told about, but then it started to tickle her. She remembered how much she flinched and giggled as those little hands manipulated her larger feet. Priscilla remembered how Cheyenne had a smile on her face as she worked on her feet, which caused her to giggle louder and louder until finally she told her to stop, and her feet felt better. She thought about how she could have been under Cheyenne’s control if her massager realized it. Now, she was watching that same young woman hilariously laughing as another woman tickled her. She loved the way Cheyenne’s body would twist and turn, her little feet kicking into the air and her head moving side to side as she squealed. “Don’t give up Cheyenne!” she screamed, aware of the contest that was taking place. She wanted to win this contest and now she wanted to push Cheyenne to trying to win.

Gloria had a sly smile on her face as she heard Priscilla trying to encourage Cheyenne into not giving up. She was feeling confident that her maid would easily make Cheyenne quit in no time. She was too small it appeared and seemed very ticklish. The sight of Bessie on top of her made Gloria feel her arousal rise again. There was something about the look on Bessie’s face that made her feel that thrill as she witnessed her tickling with some passion. She looked at Cheyenne’s kicking legs and her body writhing under her naked maid. The whole scene was getting erotic to her. She hoped Bessie would continue to push harder and make the young one submit quickly. The longer Cheyenne held out, the longer Bessie would have to hold out to beat the time. Gloria was very aware on how ticklish Bessie was as she tickled her lots of times. She loved hearing her giggle and the way that athletic body would squirm always brought her the best orgasms later. She wanted Bessie to win this because she also wanted to beat Priscilla. The two women were friendly and partners, but they were also competitive with each other. Who was the better woman? Gloria was determined to win this fun contest. “Come on Bessie! Make her squeal! Make her quit!” she cheered on.

Bessie absolutely loved the way Cheyenne was writhing under her body. She could feel the body bouncing against her pussy and it was turning her on a lot. The sound of Cheyenne’s laughter was also very erotic. The pretty young woman was absolutely adorable to her, and she loved how soft the skin was. She then slowed down her tickling a little because she knew Cheyenne was running out of breath. She then leaned down and whispered into her ear. “Are you doing ok?” she asked.

Cheyenne felt some relief as the tickling slowed down, but the fingers were still in her pits. She heard Bessie whispering in her ear, and she actually felt relieved. “Yes…I’m ok. I’m just really ticklish…” she whispered back. Her mind was confused because after spending that time with Helga, she really thought this would be torture. But Bessie was so nice to her and now she was checking to see if she was ok. This situation was now starting to remind her of the time with Aleshanee that day before she was captured the first time by Priscilla. It was a very special moment between the two friends, and now this moment was humiliating because she was naked in front of a stranger and evil Priscilla, but the woman tickling her was very friendly with her, so it didn’t seem as bad.

“Ok, now I am gonna tickle you again! If I were you, I would give up!” Bessie whispered a little louder in Cheyenne’s ear. It was time for her to try and get Cheyenne to quit so that she wouldn’t be tickled as long. That was the challenge of this contest. The longer the victim held out, the longer it would be for the other to endure. Bessie now started to rotate her fingers into the ticklish armpit flesh, trying to press into the body to draw out the most intense ticklish feelings. She didn’t want to torture the poor woman, but she still wanted to win. Her own ticklish armpits were in danger, so she had to get Cheyenne to quit! “tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!! Cheyenne is SO ticklish!!” she teased.

Cheyenne felt those fingers pressing into her armpits and it drove her absolutely crazy! The intensity of it all really ripped through her body and she started to squirm around a lot! Then she gasped as she felt Bessie now laying on top of her, which gave her more leverage to tickle the armpits and prevent her from trying to buck her off. She also noticed that Bessie’s breasts were pressed into her back and she felt the nipples poking into them. Now, for the first time since that moment with Aleshanee, she felt a twinge of arousal. This was a different feeling for her as all she knew so far was torture and cruelty. But Bessie was so nice to her, she felt more comfort and her body responded more positively. Then she shrieked pretty loud as she felt the fingers now rummaging through the center of her armpits and she reflexively had to shout out, “STOP PLEASE!!! IT TICKLES!!! STOP TICKLING ME!!!!”.

Bessie had a smile on her face as she heard Cheyenne finally quitting after tickling her armpits. She felt a surge of pride as she got this cute young woman to bend to her will. She loved this moment as she felt more powerful. Now she understood how much fun it was when her friend Bertha made her go crazy that day by the creek, and how even Darby tickled her days ago. She also felt that erotic thrill as her body was on top of Cheyenne, her breasts touching that soft skin on the back, and Bessie was getting more and more aroused. She then pulled her hands from the armpits and gave Cheyenne a soft kiss on her shoulder blade. “You did great…” she whispered, then got up off of Cheyenne.

Gloria started to clap for her maid as she heard little Cheyenne submit. “Great job Bessie!!!” she screamed out, then showed the stopwatch to Priscilla. With a huge grin, she dared her partner to do better. “Beat that!” she grinned.

Priscilla looked at the stopwatch and pursed her lips. She knew if she was doing the tickling, she would be able to beat the time, but she didn’t know how good Cheyenne was at tickling. She stood up from her chair and walked towards the bed. She watched Bessie get off of Cheyenne and now she knelt down by the side of the bed. She saw Cheyenne trying to catch her breath and she wanted to “motivate” her. She reached her right hand forward and lifted Cheyenne’s head up by the chin and looked her directly in the eyes. “Listen to me Cheyenne, if you know what is good for you, you will make her quit fast! Do a good job!” she said with a low sternness in her voice. She then let the head fall back to the mattress and then looked at Bessie and reached her hand forward to shake Bessie’s hand. “Good job. You are a good tickler. But I think Cheyenne will get you to quit faster. Won’t you Cheyenne?” she warned, then headed back to her chair.

Cheyenne slowly turned her body over as she recovered from the armpit tickling and now she looked at Priscilla. After hearing that warning, she now felt pressure to perform. She knew she had to make Bessie quit, but she was concerned. She never really tickled anyone for a long period of time. Anytime she tickled someone, it was always very brief. She did remember tickling La Diabla for a long time, but that was because the outlaw had very ticklish feet as she used that healing technique. She wasn’t tickling her on purpose. Now, she had to do it on purpose and wondered if she could do it. Bessie was larger than her and if she didn’t “win”, then she knew somehow, someway, Priscilla was going to punish her. Cheyenne finally managed to get to her knees and faced Bessie. “Ok…um, it’s your turn. C-can you lay down on your back?” she said meekly.

Bessie had a sheepish grin as she heard Cheyenne’s request. Now the nerves were flowing through her because she knew how ticklish her armpits are. She wondered if she would be able to hold out longer than Cheyenne did. She then laid down on the bed on her back and she started to stare at the ceiling, placing her arms above her head to expose her armpits. Bessie took a deep breath and lifted her head to look at Cheyenne. “Ok…I’m ready. I think. Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne saw Bessie lay down and now her mind was racing. She figured she would have to straddle Bessie’s body which meant her naked body on top of Bessie’s. She didn’t know how to feel. Bessie was such a kind woman, but she knew all of this was being done for the pleasure of Priscilla and Gloria. She then slowly crawled over and then she straddled Bessie’s waist, her shaved pussy very close to Bessie’s pubic hair. She looked down at Bessie and saw that very pretty face smiling back at her. Cheyenne couldn’t help but smile back because Bessie’s natural charisma was very appealing to her. She then looked into those eyes and she felt a thrill. “Ready? Hehe” she giggled. She then started to reach down with her hands heading towards those armpits.

Bessie took another deep breath and nodded her head “yes”. She then felt her body tensing up as she saw those tiny hands getting closer to her armpits, now she was starting to close her armpits to defend herself. “nnnooooooo it’s gonna t-tickle…” she squealed as she shut her eyes closed, not trying to look at her impending tickle doom. Then her eyes popped back open as the fingers managed to slip into her armpits and just their presence there provided intense ticklish reactions. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!” she squealed in ticklish delight.

Cheyenne felt a surge of adrenaline flowing through her body as her fingers were now in those armpits. She felt the arms clamp down on her hands and she couldn’t move them as Bessie was pretty strong. She then wriggled her fingers and now she got Bessie to laugh harder. This was a new feeling for Cheyenne. For the first time in a long time, she was starting to have some fun. She loved the sound of Bessie’s laughter and she couldn’t help but giggle herself. She also had to hold on as Bessie started to rock her body side to side, almost tossing her off! Cheyenne then tried to dig her fingers deeper and this time, Bessie then managed to buck her off by rocking very hard to her right and Cheyenne went flying off to her left.

Bessie realized she just tossed Cheyenne off of her and opened her eyes and looked towards Cheyenne who was now looking back at her with a surprised look on her face. Bessie couldn’t help but laugh and slightly covered her face and giggled. “Sorry…I’m a bit ticklish..”

Gloria saw Cheyenne get tossed off of Bessie squirming body and couldn’t help but laugh. She started to clap at the scene as it was highly entertaining. She then turned towards Priscilla and smiled. “You know the clock is still running right? Bessie didn’t give up yet…” she sneered.

Priscilla realized the situation and now she felt the pressure to have her girl win. “Cheyenne! Get back on top of her NOW!!! You’re wasting time!” she demanded. This was all entertainment, but she still wanted to win.

Cheyenne looked over at Priscilla and saw the look of anger in her face, which dampened her spirit, but she knew she better do what she says. She then quickly got back on top of Bessie and looked at those eyes. “I have to tickle you again, or Ms. Montenegro will get mad at me.” she whispered.

Bessie was surprised to hear that because she figured this was all about fun and games. She did hear Priscilla’s tone so there was some truth to what Cheyenne said. It was strange to her because Cheyenne started to look a little scared. She started to wonder what was the relationship between the two women? Bessie knew Gloria could be demanding, but she always treated her kindly and they had fun sexual encounters. She then wanted to help Cheyenne not get into trouble with her boss. “Ok, go ahead and tickle me…” she whispered back, then opened her arms up.

Cheyenne whispered back, “Thank you” and now her hands went right back to the armpits. Her fingers started to wiggle on that very delicate flesh and once again, the arms clamped down on her hands and Bessie started to writhe again. This time, Cheyenne did her best to balance her body so that she wouldn’t get tossed off so easily by spreading her legs wider to form a stronger base with her knees on the bed. This position however, made her private area make direct contact with Bessie’s skin and it sent a small erotic thrill in her. The more Bessie writhed, the more contact between Cheyenne’s pussy and the smooth skin. Cheyenne’s mind now realized what was happening and she actually felt some arousal. There was something about this laughing woman beneath her and the feeling on her special place.

Priscilla was now sitting on the edge of her chair now getting into the tickling action. She knew time was passing and she now wanted Cheyenne to step up her efforts. She would turn her head to her left and see a smiling Gloria, which only made her look back at the bed. It was thrilling to see two naked women tickling each other on the bed, but she really wanted to win this. “Let’s go!” she demanded.

Cheyenne looked back at Priscilla and knew she had to do a good job. She then looked back at Bessie and just seeing that smile did make her feel a little better. She now started to dig her fingers in the armpits again and she felt Bessie squirming underneath her. She could tell Bessie was trying to hold in the laughter as she saw her gritting her teeth. This made Cheyenne anxious to make her laugh as she looked so cute not trying to laugh. “I know you want to laugh….tickle tickle tickle…come on…tickle tickle tickle…” she teased.

Bessie was doing her very best to hold in the laughter, but she could feel Cheyenne’s fingers kneading and pressing into her armpits and the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. She once again tried to rock her body to get Cheyenne off of her, but the small woman had balanced herself so now she couldn’t toss her off. The teasing talk from Cheyenne was also driving her crazy and she felt her will slipping. She really wanted to laugh, but she had to hold firm as long as she could. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something, anything, to try to avoid bursting into hysterical laughter and losing this part of the contest.

“I know you want to laugh…” Cheyenne teased as she continued to tickle in the armpits. This was a moment where she felt in control, and she really wanted Bessie to laugh. What also gave her a thrill was that she could tickle this woman and not face immediate retaliation like she usually received from her best friend Aleshanee. Now she started to hear slight giggles coming from Bessie and she was so close to making her laugh. She now leaned her own body forward and started to apply more pressure in her fingers, digging deeper into the armpits. “You can laugh now…hehehe” she teased.

Bessie held her breath, holding onto the last shred of willpower she had, then it finally slipped. A giggle came out and once she did that an opened her mouth, she couldn’t hold back the laughter anymore and she exploded in laughter. Her eyes opened wide, then shut tight as the tickling finally was taking over her body. She continued to squirm and rock her body, trying to buck Cheyenne off, but the young woman had perfect balance. She could see the glee in Cheyenne’s eyes, and it actually was nice to see. But she just could not stop laughing. Bessie started to think that maybe she should give up, but she didn’t know how much time passed so she had to keep fighting it. “IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Gloria sat in her chair and now she could hear Bessie screaming in laughter. Now she was on edge because she looked at the stopwatch and it was getting closer to the time when Cheyenne screamed her submission. She saw Priscilla who was also on the edge of her seat as both women wondered who would win this first round. Gloria watched with great intent as she saw Bessie’s legs kicking and writhing and she just had to hold out for just a moment longer. “Come on Bessie! Hang in there!!” she mumbled to herself. The laughter got louder and Gloria looked at the stopwatch again and it was now at five seconds. Now, four, three, two and……one! The time had passed and Gloria sat back in her chair with a huge smile on her face. Bessie had at the minimum surpassed the time and it meant she won this round. She now looked at Priscilla and grinned.

Priscilla noticed Gloria leaning back in her chair with a huge grin and she knew what that meant. She saw Gloria show her the stopwatch as it was still counting and she realized she lost this round. Cheyenne failed her already. “Dammit Cheyenne! You can stop now! You lost this round!” she shouted. She then leaned back in her chair, trying to calm herself down.

Cheyenne heard Priscilla’s voice and looked over and saw the look of anger on Priscilla’s face. She then looked down at Bessie as she removed her hands from the armpits and allowed Bessie to catch her breath. She then leaned her head down and got closer to Bessie’s. “You must have won the round. I hope I didn’t torture you too much.” she said, being a good sport about everything.

Bessie felt a wave of relief wash over her body as the tickling finally stopped. She felt Cheyenne get off of her and she fanned herself with her right hand. “woo! That was pretty intense. You were tickling me really good! You are so good at it!” Bessie smiled while looking at Cheyenne.

“I am? Why thank you..” Cheyenne responded and started to blush. Priscilla’s reaction made her seem like a failure but hearing the compliment from Bessie made her feel a little better. “You are really ticklish! It was really fun..” she smiled.

Gloria stood up and clapped, then walked over to the bed. “Good job Bessie! You win round one! Now, it is time for the next round. Time to see who has the most ticklish ribs and sides! Cheyenne, let’s see how much you can take. Oh, and feel free to quit quickly. Don’t suffer dear..hehehe” Gloria teased.

Priscilla stood up and walked over to the bed after hearing what Gloria said. She made it to the bed and stared a hole through Cheyenne. “Nonsense Gloria! I am sure Cheyenne will win this round. Right Cheyenne? You’re not going to let me down, are you?” she asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

Cheyenne stared at Priscilla, then lowered her head. “No, I won’t. I will do my best..” she whimpered. She then watched as Priscilla and Gloria went back to her seat. Then she felt Bessie hug her from behind. The hug felt nice, and she could feel Bessie’s warm body on her back.

“You are doing great Cheyenne! Just do your best and we will have some fun ok?” Bessie whispered into Cheyenne’s ear. She sensed something was not right with Priscilla and Cheyenne, so she wanted the young Native American to have some fun with this and make her feel good. “You ready?” she asked, then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Cheyenne replied then felt Bessie let go of her hug and now she turned around to face her. She did appreciate Bessie trying to make her have some fun, especially after Priscilla was so demanding to her. She was a bit concerned as she knew how ticklish her sides and ribs are. “How do you want me?” she asked.

“Well….you can lay down and you can put your arms up. That way I have full access to your ribs!” Bessie said with a smile. She then watched Cheyenne lay down on her back on the bed and had her arms over her head. Now she straddled Cheyenne and once again, she felt an erotic thrill as her skin was touching Cheyenne’s. Her rear end was resting on Cheyenne’s shaved pussy and she could feel that thrill. She looked down at her naked new friend who looked beautiful, and those breasts and ribs looked very nice. Bessie then lowered her hands towards the ribs, and it delighted her to see Cheyenne start to bring down her arms in a natural defense of her exposed sides. She saw the pretty woman now trying to keep her arms near her breasts so that Bessie could actually tickle her. She was really starting to like this victim. She was absolutely adorable. Her fingers started to softly touch the sides and those arms went straight down to protect the sides! Bessie giggled as she saw the look of ticklish panic in Cheyenne’s eyes. “Someone’s a little sensitive, isn’t she?” she smiled and then lightly fluttered her fingers along the sides, just below the ribcage area.

“Y-y-yes!!! Hehehehehe I’m really ticklish there!” Cheyenne squealed as she felt the fingers starting to tickle her sides. Her body started to squirm and she did her best to move her arms away so Bessie could have access, but her ticklishness was too intense. She clamped her arms to her sides, but Bessie simply moved the hands and now started to skitter her nails across the ribs, which made Cheyenne move her arms to protect her ribs. It became a cat and mouse game where Bessie would tickle either her sides or ribs and she kept moving her arms. The steady stream of giggles continued to flow from her mouth and now her body started to writhe even more. “hehehehehehe come on! I’m ticklish!” she squealed. She didn’t tell Bessie to stop because she knew she had to endure this for as long as she could to keep Priscilla from being angry at her. The ticklish feelings started to intensify as Bessie managed to find a soft spot on her right ribcage and it took everything in her power to not tell her to stop tickling her! It seemed so counterintuitive to not beg her to stop, but she wanted to do her best to not give up.

Bessie loved the spot she found on the right ribcage, close to the bottom of the breast, because her victim’s body was vibrating under her touch. She started to admire Cheyenne for trying to endure the tickling and doing her best not to beg her to stop, but she was also aware that she had to endure the same thing, so it was best to get her cute friend to give up quick. She wanted to win for Gloria, and she didn’t want to be tickled too long either without begging for it to stop, so she pressed further into that weak spot and she saw the reaction of Cheyenne. The poor ticklish girl had shut her eyes and now she was screaming in laughter. Bessie decided to up the intensity and located the same soft spot on the left ribcage and kneaded her fingers on both spots.

Priscilla was watching the events unfolding and she could hear that loud ticklish shriek coming from Cheyenne and it got her worried. She realized Bessie found a very ticklish spot and knew her slave was going to crack at any moment. She watched what Helga did to her and Cheyenne was begging all the time for it to stop as she was very ticklish all over her body. Priscilla got to the edge of her seat and now was shouting at Cheyenne to keep fighting. “DON’T YOU BEG!!! HOLD ON CHEYENNE! DON’T YOU GIVE UP!!!”.

Gloria was amused at her business partner looking in a panic. She knew Priscilla’s ego got the best of her by picking such a weaker woman for this contest. She was proud of Bessie at this moment because she was going to give her bragging rights of sorts over Priscilla Montenegro. “Looks like your little woman is not strong enough for this kind of a contest. Such a pity. I thought you would pick someone better for you to win. Oh well, we can’t win them all right?” she taunted.

Priscilla looked over at Gloria and could see the smug look on her face. She knew her partner was enjoying this way too much and now her competitive juices kicked in. She then turned towards the bed and saw Cheyenne’s wildly kicking legs and knew it was just a matter of time before that weak woman submitted! “DAMMIT CHEYENNE!!! YOU BETTER HOLD ON!!!! HOLD ON!!!!!”

Cheyenne could hear Priscilla screaming at her and knew she had to fight as hard as she could to not give up to the intense tickling feeling she was experiencing in her ribs. Her body was squirming as much as she could, then she realized Bessie employed the same balance technique to her so she couldn’t buck her tickler off of her. She tried swatting away Bessie’s hands, but this ebony beauty had a good position on her body and she had no choice but to feel the ticklish agony. Now she felt the fingers kneading up and down her ribs and that was too much for her! Her eyes popped open, and she could see the happy look on Bessie’s face. She continued to laugh hard, and she shut her eyes again, the back of her head pressing into the mattress. Her feet started to pound on the mattress repeatedly and she just couldn’t hold it anymore. “STOP!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!! TICKLES!!!!!”

Bessie couldn’t help but laugh as she heard the hilarious sound of Cheyenne’s voice begging her to stop. She stopped tickling her cute friend and watched as she tried to catch her breath. Bessie felt good that she made Cheyenne quit and wanted to care for her ticklish victim. She leaned down and kissed Cheyenne’s sweaty forehead. “You did good! I’m sorry if that was too intense. Please don’t hate me! Hehe” she whispered next to Cheyenne’s ear.

Cheyenne started to catch her breath as the tickling feelings started to subside even though she could feel her body getting more sensitive. She felt the kiss on her forehead and heard Bessie’s soothing words in her ear. She looked over at Bessie and could tell she was trying to comfort her. She was grateful for that, and she tried to smile. “No, I don’t…hate you…You…are really good at this…It….tickled….SO….much” she panted.

Priscilla’s eyes turned to slits as she heard Cheyenne submitting to Bessie. Not too much time passed, maybe a few minutes and she knew she was at a disadvantage. She could already “feel” Gloria’s teasing grin towards her, and she rolled her eyes. Now Cheyenne was making her upset. She had to hope that young woman could get Bessie to quit fast! She then looked towards Gloria who was holding up the stopwatch. Priscilla saw the time on the watch and it had 3 minutes, 36 seconds. “Get that away from me” she said with disappointment in her voice, even swatting her hand towards Gloria.

“Haha don’t be such a spoil sport! Who knows? Maybe Cheyenne can get Bessie to quit faster. I doubt it, but you never know….” Gloria teased. She absolutely loved the demeanor of her friend. She truly enjoyed being in control and was very confident Bessie was going to win this contest for her. In her mind, she would love to brag to Priscilla every chance she would get over this.

Bessie then winked at Cheyenne and faced her on the bed. “So, it is your turn now. How do you want me?” she smiled.

“Um…how about you….lay down on your tummy?” Cheyenne asked, thinking about how she would tickle Bessie.

“Ok!” Bessie responded with a smile. She then laid down on the bed, resting on her stomach. She wriggled her body in anticipation for the impending tickles she was going to experience. She did think she had an advantage as the front of her ribcage would be pressed into the bed, but the sides were still exposed. Then she felt Cheyenne sitting on the small of her back, the soft skin touching hers. She started to feel an erotic thrill as she felt Cheyenne getting herself in position. Then the ticklish tremors started to build as she felt those soft hands started to touch her back and now headed towards her sides. Her back got tight as the tremors got stronger. She clamped her lips together as she wanted to hold in the giggles. Her efforts made things worse as she wanted to explode in giggles.

Cheyenne could feel Bessie starting to squirm as her hands moved towards the exposed sides. This greatly amused her as she realized Bessie must have been really ticklish on her back and sides. Her fingers made it to the sides, she lightly fluttered them on the sides and Bessie almost bucked her completely off of her! Cheyenne barely held onto her position, and she couldn’t help but laugh herself. “Wow!! Hahaha you must be REALLY sensitive here!” she said with excitement in her voice. She now used her hands to start squeezing the sides and she got a very violent reaction as Bessie started to writhe with great intensity under her. Cheyenne couldn’t help but giggle as the reactions were so funny. She could hear the muffled giggles and knew she was driving her naked friend crazy.

Bessie started to kick her legs as the dainty fingers continued to squeeze and stroke her sides. Her eyes were shut very tight and she could feel the uncontrollable laughter building up inside her as she continued to clamp her lips tight. She was very surprised she was this sensitive right now and she started to hold her breath. Then panic started to set in as the fingers started to move up her sides and were headed towards the ribs. Then her eyes popped wide open as she felt fingers pressing into her ribcage and she couldn’t hold in her laughter anymore. She exploded in laughter as the fingers continued to press into the ribs and Bessie was now writhing on the bed like crazy. Her legs were kicking, and she tried to twist and turn her upper body, When she turned her upper body to the side on the left, she exposed her right ribcage even more. She then felt fingers tickling the more exposed ribcage, which only made her slam her body back onto the bed on her stomach.

Priscilla saw Bessie’s reaction and had a big smile on her face. It appeared Cheyenne was doing a much better job at tickling Bessie and now she had some hope. She saw those beautiful mocha colored legs kicking and flailing around. It was a little funny how Cheyenne was trying to stay on Bessie’s back, and it looked like she was riding a bull. She then turned her head towards Gloria and smiled. “Looks like my girl may get me back into the game! Bessie sure looks ticklish…..”

Gloria did witness the loud screams of her maid, but she still felt confident. She has tickled Bessie on many occasions and knew she had better endurance. She looked over at Priscilla who had hope in her eyes and she sneered. “Don’t worry, my Bessie will come through.” she said with confidence.

Cheyenne was now having fun as her fingers continued to squeeze into the rib area and then she would softly stroke the sides, which really seemed to drive the woman beneath her absolutely crazy. She could feel the legs kicking behind her. She could hear the laughter coming from Bessie’s mouth. She started to think that she could actually win. If she won, maybe that would have Priscilla not do something mean to her. Cheyenne felt the adrenaline flowing through her and she really started to dig into the ribs, causing Bessie to scream louder. “Someone is ticklish! She will just laugh and laugh and laugh. Such ticklish ribbies!” she taunted as her fingers continued to attack the ribs.

Bessie was really starting to feel the tickles on her ribs, and she was trying to get Cheyenne off of her. She then tried to get to her knees so she could knock Cheyenne off balance and get her to stop tickling her without her submitting. Then she felt the soft tickles on her ribs and that forced her back to the bed, and now the sound of her laughter picked up.

Priscilla felt anxiety flowing through her as she saw Cheyenne actually doing a good job on tickling Bessie. “That little bitch may actually do something right!” she thought to herself. She looked on with great anticipation as she saw those fingers squeezing and stroking all over the ebony maid’s ribs and sides and it was just a matter of time. She even took a glance next to her and saw Gloria starting to get antsy.

Gloria for the first time did start to get a little nervous as she could hear Bessie starting to laugh harder. “Cheyenne must have found a really sensitive spot!” she thought to herself. She looked down at the stopwatch and fortunately, it was less than 20 seconds to go before Bessie would automatically win. In the corner of her eye, she could see Priscilla starting to smile. She wondered how Priscilla would react if she were to actually win this round. The sound of Bessie’s laughter got louder, and her body started to thrash harder and Gloria now stared at the watch. She started to count down the seconds as it went down from three, two…..one! Gloria then breathed a sigh of relief and then sat back in her chair. She crossed her right leg over her left and had this satisfied smile on her face. “Oooooh Priscilla….” she taunted with that smile.

Priscilla looked over at Gloria who was now holding up the stopwatch and smiling. Priscilla knew what that meant. Cheyenne failed her once again! She sat back in her chair and started to pout. Her slave was now down 0-2 and if she lost another round, she automatically loses this contest. Now, she felt anger building up within her. Her little prisoner just couldn’t do anything right!

Cheyenne continued to tickle Bessie’s ribs and sides, completely unaware that she lost this round. She was starting to have some fun as she loved the sound of Bessie’s laughter. She enjoyed the way the body writhed underneath her just by simply squeezing and stroking in the ribs and sides. Cute giggles even came from her lips as Bessie’s reactions were really funny. “Tickle tickle tickle!!” she teased.

Bessie continued to laugh and thrash around as those fingers were really getting to her. At this point, her own natural defenses kicked in and she closed her eyes really tight and shouted, “PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAH STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” she did not care if she won or lost at this moment, her body was wracked with intense tickling sensations. She then felt relief as she felt the fingers letting go of her body and she let her head rest on the bed and started to breathe heavily. “Thank you….thank you….” She panted. Bessie thought she probably lost this round, but she just couldn’t hold it anymore.

Cheyenne heard Bessie begging her to stop and she felt a sense of accomplishment. She raised her hands in the air in celebration and started to clap her hands in excitement. She then leaned down and hugged Bessie. “I’m sorry! Hehehe I hope you’re ok..” she whispered.

“Yeah, I’m ok….you got me….hehehe….good…really really good…” Bessie panted and giggled. She was telling the truth. Cheyenne did manage to find a really sensitive spot on her ribs and she just had to beg. Now she started to coo a little as she felt Cheyenne’s hands rubbing her shoulders to help soothe her.

Cheyenne was feeling really good right now. She thought she actually won! Then she looked over at Priscilla, hoping to see her happy but she saw the look of anger on her face. Cheyenne was puzzled as she made Bessie beg her to stop.

Priscilla stared at Cheyenne and it got her upset. She could see the smile on her face and that set her off. “What are you smiling about??!!! YOU LOST!!!!! You took too long to get her to quit!!!” she shouted. She then stood up and started to pace in place.

Gloria stood up and did a playful elbow into her partner’s arm. “Don’t get too mad at her! She tried her best. She is just not good enough, that’s all. Hahahaha” she joked. Gloria then went over to the bed so she could congratulate her maid as she was one round away from winning this first part of the contest.

Cheyenne felt sad as Priscilla scolded her. She really thought she won but now she knew Priscilla was not going to be very happy with her. She then started to get off of Bessie to allow her to get up. She looked at Gloria coming over and caressing Bessie’s legs and had such a celebratory tone. She then moved towards the edge of the bed and now saw Priscilla approaching her with a very mean look on her face. Like a child that did something really bad, Cheyenne’s head dropped as she waited for Priscilla’s wrath.

Bessie slowly got up off the bed, exhausted but relieved to know that she did in fact win this round. This game was becoming more fun and her attraction to Cheyenne was growing. She thought she was the most adorable woman she has ever encountered. She now saw Gloria sitting on the edge of the bed near her feet and she smiled. Her boss had such a huge smile, and she knew she was one win away from winning the contest. She then looked over at Cheyenne and could see she was getting sad.

Priscilla made it over to the spot on the bed where Cheyenne sat, and she got close to her. She then put her face into hers and it was time to “encourage” her slave to do a LOT better. She didn’t want to make a total scene and thought Cheyenne was lucky they were not alone. She then looked in Cheyenne’s eyes with wicked intent. “Listen to me! How worthless are you??!!! Do you realize if you lose one more round, I lose??!! I need you to do better! For once in your miserable life, get the job done!” she said in a very hushed tone and was wagging her finger at her face.

Cheyenne heard the mean words and she started to get emotional. Then, she held her emotions back because she didn’t want Gloria and Bessie to see her cry. She took a deep breath and whispered back to Priscilla, “Ok. I will…”. Her shoulders then slumped down as she started to feel the pressure of this next round. If she lost, she could only imagine how mad Priscilla was going to be.

Bessie looked over and saw Priscilla speaking with Cheyenne and even saw the wagging finger. She couldn’t hear what was being said, but she could tell her sexy new friend was getting scolded just like a small child. She felt her own heart ache for her as she knew Cheyenne was such a good person and her boss was not very nice to her it seemed. She didn’t want to see her friend so sad as they were having such a great time. At that moment, Bessie made a decision. She was going to help Cheyenne. If Cheyenne couldn’t get her to quit the regular way in time, she was going to purposely lose the next round so that Cheyenne could have a win. Bessie then turned towards Gloria who had a look of pride on her face.

“You are doing great Bessie!!! Once you win this contest for me, and the next one, we will go back to my bedroom, and I will make sure you are rewarded….” Gloria said as she stared at Bessie’s breasts. She was feeling really horny at this point, and she still hasn’t had an orgasm after breaking Darby earlier this morning. She then looked over at Priscilla quietly scolding Cheyenne and knew this contest was just about over. “Time for the next round!!! It is time for the belly!” she shouted in glee.

Priscilla looked over at Gloria and could sense the pure glee in her partner’s voice. This was now or never for her to win. Cheyenne had to win three straight rounds. She looked at Cheyenne one last time and put her finger in her face. “Get….the…..job…….done!!” she demanded then started to walk back over to her chair.

Cheyenne nodded her head, then took a deep breath so she could prepare herself to face Bessie and not break down in tears. She had to put on a “happy face” for her new friend. She then looked over at Bessie who had a look of sympathy on her face. That made her feel a little better because at least Bessie was not gloating or anything. She still remained kind. Now it was time for her very sensitive stomach to be tickled. This was going to be really hard for her as her belly was really sensitive! “Ok…how do you want me?” she murmured.

Bessie could feel Cheyenne’s pain and knew she was doing her best to keep herself from breaking down. Her heart sank because this woman was not having total fun. She watched Gloria heading back to her seat and then she made her way to Cheyenne on the bed and reached forward to give her a hug. She could feel the pressure in Cheyenne’s body. “Hey! You are doing great! For this round, just do your best to hold out as long as possible. You can do it! You are so pretty and very strong, so just do your best and have some fun. You’re really amazing..” she whispered in Cheyenne’s ear, hoping it made her feel better.

Cheyenne almost started to cry after hearing those words. This beautiful woman was doing her best to make her feel comfortable when she felt the pressure from Priscilla to perform. She truly appreciated Bessie’s efforts. “T-thank you…You’re so nice.” she whispered back, then the two women released the hug. She could see the smile on Bessie’s face and it did make her feel better. Even though she was under duress, her partner in this game has been nothing but amazing and they were having fun together. If they were alone, this would probably be a much better moment, maybe even leading to a sexual moment. That gave her a thrill and now she wanted for this next moment to be enjoyable, so she started to block out Priscilla’s threats and just wanted to enjoy the moment. A smile started to form on her face.

Bessie could see the smile starting to form on Cheyenne’s face and it made her smile. “There you go! You’re so pretty when you smile! Now, just lay down on your back so I can tickle that cute tummy of yours!” she said with a huge smile. She watched Cheyenne starting to get into position and once she was laying down, Bessie straddled Cheyenne’s quadriceps and stared down at Cheyenne. She could see their pussies were very close to each other which gave her an erotic thrill. She saw that smooth firm stomach area, then she saw the cute tiny breasts and then Cheyenne’s beautiful face. She was going to enjoy this. Bessie was now going to tickle Cheyenne, but she also was planning on counting on how long it takes for Cheyenne to finally give up so she could use that time for when she was getting tickled. “Remember, do your best Cheyenne. Hold out as long as you can. You can do it!” she whispered towards her.

Cheyenne was now staring up at Bessie and she really liked how Bessie was treating her. She was a little nervous as she saw the hands starting to move towards her stomach. Her hands reflexively covered her belly and when Bessie’s hands got close. She already started to giggle, and she already wanted to tell Bessie to not tickle her, but if she did that, she would immediately lose. She paused her hands to her sides and when she felt Bessie fingers now resting on her belly, she couldn’t help but feel those tremors in her tummy and giggles started to come out.

Bessie couldn’t help but giggle herself as her fingers were barely touching Cheyenne’s stomach and the poor girl was already giggling. She started to count inside her head, trying to keep track of the time. Now her fingers were now starting to vibrate on the belly and she could feel that stomach sink. Now she started to massage more and more into the skin and loved the look on Cheyenne’s face. She could see those white teeth showing and that smile. She loved the sound of those giggles as this woman was now flowing a lot more freely.

Cheyenne couldn’t stop giggling as the fingers were now tracing all over her belly, moving near her ribs and then slowly drumming down her belly. She sat up as though she was doing a sit up and her eyes were wide open. She could see the smiling face of Bessie and she desperately wanted to tell her to stop. The ticklish sensation was getting worse, and she knew there was no way she could hold out without telling Bessie to not tickle her. Cheyenne then felt herself being pushed back down to the bed by Bessie and now she covered her face with her hands, trying to focus on not giving up so quickly. “hehehehehe this really tickles!!!” she giggled.

Priscilla watched with great intent as she really needed Cheyenne to not give up quickly. She figured that if Cheyenne could hold out for a long time, that would put the pressure on Bessie. She was so close to winning the last time and really wanted to win this round. “COME ON CHEYENNE!!! DON’T QUIT!” she shouted out as though she was watching a sporting event. She now positioned her body at the edge of the chair, her left leg bending at the knee, jumping up and down in place. She then looked over at Gloria who was sitting back, looking very calm. This was irritating her to no end.

“Looks like little Cheyenne is VERY ticklish on her belly. She is going to quit really soon. Looks like I will win this…hehehehe” Gloria teased. She crossed her left leg over her right knee and was kicking her leg, truly enjoying witnessing two beautiful naked ladies tickle each other. “Make her quit Bessie. You got this…..” she said with a lot of confidence in her voice.

Bessie now started to skitter her nails all over the belly and she loved how Cheyenne now placed her hands over her mouth to try to cover up herself from screaming hysterically. She then slowly dragged her fingers up and down the belly skin which make the belly quake and shiver. She was having so much fun at this point. Now her ticklish friend started rocking her body side to side, trying to get away from her fingers and now she went after the area below the navel.

Cheyenne clamped her hands tighter on her mouth as she felt fingers stroking that very sensitive area beneath her navel. This really tickled her a lot and she was just about to scream for Bessie to stop. She remembered her tickler telling her to do her best and hold out for as long as she could. She honestly did not know how much longer she would be able to take this. Then she felt a surge of ticklish electricity rip through her as now the fingers were slowly circling her very sensitive belly button. “HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! THAT HAHAHAHA REALLY TICKLES!!!” she screeched. She then started to slap Bessie’s hands, but then she clamped them over her mouth as she was close to saying “stop”. With Bessie straddling her quadriceps, she was unable to kick her feet which only made her feel more vulnerable and seemingly more ticklish. Cheyenne curled her toes and kept laughing into her hands. Her eyes started to water and now tried to writhe harder, anything to get Bessie off of her.

Bessie felt Cheyenne’s legs trying to kick from under her but she put her weight down on them so there was nowhere this naked woman was going anywhere. Now she wanted to really drive Cheyenne crazy as she then slipped her right index finger into the navel and wiggled it around as her left hand stroked the belly itself. Bessie almost fell off of Cheyenne as the poor girl exploded in laughter. She started to laugh as she saw Cheyenne sitting up again, only to slam her body back down to the bed, cover her face and scream directly into them. “Tickle tickle tickle…someone has such a ticklish belly! Yes she does! Yes she does! Does this tickle Cheyenne? I mean really really really REALLY tickle?” Bessie taunted with baby talk.

The baby talk really drove Cheyenne crazy. That darn finger continued to wriggle in her belly button and her will power was pretty much gone. When she heard the words “REALLY tickle” she lost it. She couldn’t take it anymore and she looked at Bessie’s sweet face and started to bang her fists into the bed. “STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAH APLEASE STOP!!! YOU WIN!!! YOU HAHAHAHAHA WINNNNNN!!!” she wailed away in torturous laughter.

Priscilla heard poor Cheyenne giving up and she looked over at Gloria. It seemed like Cheyenne held out longer than normal, but she wanted to know the time. “Well???” she asked impatiently.

“Impressive! Cheyenne lasted for 4 minutes 38 seconds. Poor girl fought as hard as she could, but she seems to have a very ticklish belly and a very weak will…” Gloria smiled.

Bessie remembered the count in her head, then leaned down and laid her body on top of Cheyenne’s. With her breasts touching Cheyenne’s, Bessie then leaned down and kissed a tired Cheyenne’s cheek. “You did really good! I’m proud of you..” she whispered into her ear, hoping she made this woman feel more confident.

Cheyenne could still feel the ticklish tremors in her body, but at least she was done and could breathe. She did enjoy Bessie hugging her and she could feel her breasts touching Bessie’s. She started to wipe her forehead as she could feel herself sweating. “Thank you…I tried really hard not to beg you, but my tummy is too ticklish..” she whispered back.

Bessie gave Cheyenne one more kiss on the cheek, then got up off of her. She then helped Cheyenne sit up on the bed and now she smiled at her. “Ok, how do you want me? It is your turn to tickle my stomach. Please be gentle…” she smiled.

Cheyenne looked over at Priscilla, who flashed her a firm look and knew she had to get Bessie to quit quickly. If she lost this round, she loses the contest and Priscilla was going to be very upset with her. “Ok, you can do it the same way. Lay down on your back…” she responded. She felt her heart beating faster as the pressure started to mount. She then looked at Bessie laying down on her back and she looked over the body. She really admired the beauty of Bessie and wished they were playing all alone. Cheyenne then straddled Bessie the same way she was straddled, on top of her legs and now she had a good vantage point to tickle. Her eyes wandered down the body, from the beautiful face, those nice shaped breasts, then the vulnerable stomach. She took a deep breath and prepared to tickle that cute belly.

Priscilla was now even more nervous. This entire time she had witness how calm Gloria was, which only taunted her. She always wanted Cheyenne to suffer, but now she hoped the little woman would actually do something for her. “I will win this Gloria, you will see. I know that little bitch has let me down repeatedly, but if she knows what is good for her, she will make your maid beg early…” she mumbled over to a smiling Gloria.

“haha, you are funny. I doubt it. You see, Bessie is very talented. I adore her. She has such great sexual skills. I am sure she wants to win because she wants to really make ME win. Then I will have sex with her afterwards to celebrate. Your little slave will not be able to perform. In fact, she will lose this contest 5-0. So, let’s just sit back and watch you lose! Haha” Gloria taunted.

Cheyenne then lowered her hands towards the heaving stomach and when she made contact, she felt the muscles clamp down. “Oooh!! She seems very ticklish here!” she thought to herself. Her fingers now started to poke and prod the belly and now she felt a stronger reaction. It amused her as she could hear a small squeal coming from Bessie’s mouth. She now started to lightly run her fingers all over the belly, doing a side to side motion. Her fingers would go all the way to the sides of the body, then slowly trickle right back across the belly towards the other side. She repeated this pattern a few times and more giggles from her opponent were starting to come out more. She then took her fingers and started to stroke a bit faster on the skin and now, she used her fingers to press into the flesh which made Bessie laugh harder.

Bessie was surprised on how much those fingers on her stomach tickled her! She knew how ticklish she was, but Cheyenne’s tickling technique was more effective than she thought. She stared at Cheyenne’s face, and she could see that look of joy as fingers continued to probe all over her skin. She used her hands to start to bat away at Cheyenne’s hands, but then stopped because she had to somehow endure this tickling. She also started to count, keeping in mind how long Cheyenne took to hold out. Now the laughter started to come from her more as the tickling pace picked up. She lifted her head and looked at her belly and she could see Cheyenne’s fingers tickling her stomach. Bessie felt the urge to tell Cheyenne to stop, but she did want to hold out as long as she could. Then she clamped her fingers to her mouth as her navel was getting probed. She felt a little proud of Cheyenne because the young woman was using the same strategy as she did. Go after the very ticklish belly button.

Priscilla now had both of her legs bouncing in place, sitting on the edge of her seat and had a look of determination on her face. She could see Cheyenne tickling Bessie, which would be something she would enjoy as she loved erotic scenes coming to life, but this was about competition. “Come on! Come on you stupid bitch! Tickle her! Tickle her good!” she was mumbling as she continued to watch Cheyenne tickle the stomach of Gloria’s maid.

Gloria was feeling really good at this moment. She won the first two rounds. She was confident she would win this round, which means she will win overall, but she still wanted to see the other two places, the knees and then feet. She saw Priscilla feeling so intense and it amused her. “I should have put money on this. I would be a sure winner…” she thought to herself.

Cheyenne continued to run her fingers all over the stomach, but would consistently come right back to the belly button. She figured she would try a strategy of tickling all over the skin, then knowing the belly button was very sensitive, she would attack it without warning. She figured this would throw Bessie off and make her beg her to stop because it would be a defense mechanism. As her fingers continued to now scurry on the are above the navel, she stared at that button and thought about how she would tickle it. Should she tease the outer skin area, or should she just go directly into the button, trying to send as much ticklish feeling as she could deep into Bessie? Cheyenne then took the tips of her nails and now started to scratch along the outer rim of the navel which proved to be quite effective.

Bessie felt that intense ticklish feeling flowing through her body as she started to rock her body. She covered her mouth so her ticklish screams wouldn’t be too loud and now she really felt the tickle nightmare as the fingers started to dig into her button. She also knew where she was in the count so she thought that once Cheyenne really got her going, she would give up. It is time to make that cute Native American woman have a happy moment in all of this. With about 20 seconds left by her count, Bessie then exploded in laughter as Cheyenne’s finger was deep inside her belly button and really getting to her. Normally she could have held out a little longer, but now was a good time. “STOP!! YOU HAVE TO STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!” she screamed as she pounded her fists onto the blanket.

Gloria was sitting in her chair completely relaxed and looking at the watch. Then she heard Bessie screaming for mercy and begging Cheyenne to stop ticking her. It seemed like it was maybe faster than normal, and she looked down at the watch. It was 4 minutes and 22 seconds!!! Her mouth dropped in shock. Bessie lost!!!

Priscilla heard Bessie screaming for mercy and then she looked over at Gloria, who was NOT beaming with pride. She felt a surge of excitement flowing through her as her business partner was staring at the watch for a long time. “Well????? What does the watch say?? Show me!” she said with her voice getting really excited.

“I-I don’t believe this….Cheyenne won????” Gloria mumbled then showed the watch to Priscilla. She felt a huge wave of disappointment as she truly wanted to win this contest 5-0. Now, her maid lost a round.

Priscilla jumped up into the air and pumped her fist. “YES!!!! CHEYENNE WON!! HOT DAMN!!!!” she said with a lot of excitement. Beating her partner in this round felt really good and she had a huge, gloating smile on her face. She started to pump her fists and her adrenaline was flowing freely. A sense of victory washed over her, and she really wanted to rub it in. “I TOLD YOU!!! HAHA” she shouted as she pointed at Gloria.

Cheyenne snapped her head around to look at Priscilla and she saw her tormentor celebrating as though she won some kind of gift. Seeing her so happy meant only one thing. She won! A smile formed on her face and her eyes started to open with glee. She then looked down at Bessie and was still in shock. “I won? I won???” she asked repeatedly, still trying to comprehend that she actually won this round.

Bessie felt a warm glow in her heart as she could see the realization in Cheyenne’s eyes that she won this particular round. She really loved to see her eyes light up and her whole demeanor was definitely different. She knew Cheyenne’s tickling was pretty effective, but she definitely wanted to ensure that she won just so she could have that moment of victory. “Yes…you won…congratulations…” she panted.

Cheyenne started to clap her hands together as she realized she accomplished this moment. She looked back down at Bessie who was smiling back at her. She then calmed herself because she didn’t want to gloat. She leaned down and gave Bessie a hug and she even kissed her on the cheek. “I’m sorry that I got too excited. It was a fun time.” she whispered into Bessie’s ear. She then got off of Bessie and then helped her get up from off her back and they sat up. “I hope I didn’t torture you. I just wanted to try and make you laugh a lot.”

Bessie felt good seeing Cheyenne so happy. “You did great. It wasn’t torture. My tummy is quite ticklish. I told you that you could do it. But I plan to get you back. Hehehe” she giggled.

Priscilla continued to celebrate in place and then sat down again. “Good job Cheyenne! You finally did something! Now, let’s win this next round!” she shouted towards her slave. Now she faced Gloria and had a huge smile. “So, still feeling confident you will win? I win this next round, then it comes down to a showdown! Maybe your maid is not as talented as you thought…” she teased.

Gloria was disappointed because she hated seeing Priscilla rubbing her victory in at her. Now her own competitive juices were flowing, and it was time for her to end this. She WANTED to beat Priscilla very badly. “It’s ok Bessie! Everyone gets lucky. Win this next round and everything will be ok!” she said, trying to encourage her maid. She then faced Priscilla and had a look of determination on her face. “That was your only win. Now, it is time for you to suffer defeat!”

Cheyenne was still feeling that rush of victory through her body and she had some more confidence now. “I guess it is time for the next round right? It’s the knees?” she asked, then felt a shiver through her body. She remembered when Aleshanee tickled her knees and it drove her absolutely insane. Then a fleeting thought went through her body that her feet were still yet to be tickled. Very sensitive areas were still to be tickled and she wondered if she could actually win. She had to try her best and if she wins, maybe Priscilla would show her mercy.

“Yeah, it is time for the next round. I get to tickle your knees. Hehehe So, lay down on your tummy because I want to tickle the backs of your knees.” Bessie smiled. She thought about doing the same thing this round so she could really make Cheyenne happy. The thing that made her pause was that she knew her feet were the final round. Did she want to risk losing the overall contest because her feet were really ticklish?! Bessie watched as Cheyenne started to lay down on the bed on her stomach and she looked at Cheyenne’s rear end. It was such a cute butt, and her eyes then went down the toned legs and saw the backs of the knees. They just looked really ticklish! Then her eyes glanced down at the upturned soles and she loved what she saw. They were so small and cute. Those pudgy toes and meaty soles with wrinkles looked so tempting. Bessie was looking forward to tickling those feet! She then straddled Cheyenne’s ankles, facing the knees. She felt an erotic thrill going through her body as those feet under her ass flexed and touched her. They felt so soft!!! Her nipples stiffened and now she wanted to tease the knees!

“You BETTER win this round Cheyenne if you know what is good for you!” Priscilla shouted as she sat in her chair, now feeling more powerful. She truly wanted to force all the pressure on Gloria’s maid to perform.

Bessie heard Priscilla’s demand and she knew what she had to do. She then reached her hands down and placed both of her index fingers on the respective legs and slowly stroked them on the top part of the calves going towards the back of the knees. She felt the legs quivering and she knew this was going to be a lot of fun! “Ok Cheyenne, remember. Just do your best to hold out as long as you can. You can do this. You are strong!” she encouraged. She also started to count in her head…

Cheyenne’s body tensed up immediately as she felt those fingers on her calves and heading towards her knees. Flashbacks of her experience with Aleshanee hit her mind and she remembered how agonizing the ticklish feelings were. She wanted to reflexively kick her feet, but Bessie was sitting on her ankles so she couldn’t do it! Her heels did make contact with Bessie’s rear end, and she couldn’t get her feet free. Now the fingers were right on the outside edge of the backs of her knees and that amount of ticklish electricity ripped through her like a hot knife through butter. She then lifted her body up from the bed like a pushup and then collapsed right back down to the mattress and started pounding her fists into the bed. Her giggles started to get stronger as the fingers went across the backs of her knees and heading right there towards the center! The feeling was excruciating, and she almost started to beg right there! “hehehehehehehe tickles it tickles!!!!” she murmured as she tried to hold in her laughter. She knew if she laughed freely, she would be begging almost immediately.

Bessie was smiling as her fingers got closer to the backs of the knees. She almost burst out laughing hysterically when Cheyenne did her pushup off the bed. “Someone is rrrrreeeeaaaalllyyyy ticklish on her knees! Does this tickle Cheyenne? I mean, does it………..TICKLE!!!!” she teased then started to spider walk her fingers directly on the backs of the knees. The reaction she got was priceless!

Cheyenne lifted her body up once again so high, she managed to get completely upright on her knees, which actually stopped Bessie’s spider walking of her fingers, waved her arms in the air hysterically then fell back down to the bed and just roared in laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!! TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!!” she screamed.

Priscilla sat back in her chair in shock as she just saw Cheyenne completely lift her body up on her knees from a laying position only to fall right back down in hysterical laughter. A cold feeling went through her body as she just knew Cheyenne was going to quit fast. The backs of the knees were really sensitive it appeared and now she put her face in her hands, just waiting to hear Cheyenne quit. A feeling of defeat started to flow through her, which only started to increase her anger.

Gloria was in shock when she saw Cheyenne’s reaction to the knee tickling. Seeing that sweet young body react the way it did was something she never saw before, and it tickled her. She started to giggle to herself, and she felt a surge of confidence. There was no way that young woman was going to hold out for a long period of time. Gloria then also looked over at Priscilla and could see her partner looking very upset and defeated. A wry smile formed on her face, and she wanted to gloat. “Wow! She certainly is quite ticklish don’t you think? Hehehe Might as well congratulate me now….”

Priscilla shot her a dirty look and knew it was just a matter of time before Cheyenne lost this round. All Bessie had to do, was not to be THAT ticklish on her knees and it was all over. Her mind started to think about how to punish Cheyenne later. Maybe another round with Helga was needed. “Damn that bitch…” she murmured to herself.

Cheyenne felt that flow of ticklish electricity flowing through her knees, and she was doing her very best to not beg Bessie to stop. This was getting worse and every nerve in her body was on ticklish fire, but she still wanted to try. The fingers did not stop stroking that very sensitive skin and her legs were quivering with intensity. Her eyes were shut tight, her laughter flowing freely, and her hands gripped the blanket very tight and tried to focus on holding out. But it was no use. Once Bessie fingers started to press into the backs of her knees, she lost it! “HAHAHAHA STOP!!! YOU GOT TO STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!”.

Bessie stopped tickling the back of Cheyenne’s knees and couldn’t help but giggle. Watching Cheyenne go absolutely crazy was very amusing and she knew she hit some real sensitive spots. She watched as Cheyenne was still laying down on the bed and trying to recover. “Wow!! You ARE really ticklish there!” Bessie said as she then got off of Cheyenne’s ankles. She then made her way towards Cheyenne’s upper body and started to rub her shoulders. “I hope you’re ok..that look like it really tickled you a lot!”

Cheyenne moaned a little as she felt Bessie’s hands rubbing her shoulders. She started to feel a little embarrassed as well because of her physical reactions to having her knees tickled. She then slowly turned her body over and looked up towards Bessie’s smiling face. “Yeah…I’m a little ticklish there..hehe” she joked.

Gloria showed Priscilla the watch and loved the look on Priscilla’s face. The time was very fast and she felt very confident that Bessie could hold out longer than 3 minutes 5 seconds. “Now, you are about to watch me win. Well, your girl gave it a good try, but now I am about to win. Too bad for you….” she teased.

Priscilla could only shake her head in disappointment. On one hand, it was thrilling watching Cheyenne suffer, but on the other hand she was about to lose this competition. Now, she needed a miracle for Cheyenne to win this round so they would go to the deciding round. “Get away from me…” she said as she used her hand to push away Gloria’s watch.

Bessie then helped Cheyenne sit up on the bed and hugged her. “You are so much fun! I hope you are having some fun too.” she told her.

“Well….I am kind of having fun with you, but…..” Cheyenne started, then looked over at Priscilla who was definitely not happy. She shook her head and then faced Bessie again. “Well, you know..”

“Well, let’s make the best of this then! Forget about them. Let’s make this a fun time between us. You are such a nice woman, and I am having a lot of fun with you! So, my turn, right?” Bessie asked her.

“Yeah, it IS your turn! Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled. She then watched Bessie lay down on the bed, flat on her stomach and she could see the very toned and athletic legs. She also saw the firm bubble butt of Bessie and she did like what she saw. She then decided to sit on Bessie’s ankles, just like what happened to her as she figured if Bessie was ticklish on the back of her knees, she didn’t want to get kick. She placed her rear end on the ankles and she could feel Bessie’s heels touching her rear end. An erotic thrill went through her body as the heels moved a little. “Are you ready?” Cheyenne asked.

“Yeah, I’m ready…” Bessie said as she then braced herself. She then felt a surge of excitement flowing through her body as it appeared that Cheyenne was starting to really get into this playtime and not think about her mean boss. She also knew how much time there was for Cheyenne to ty and make her beg. She decided she was going to have some fun for the next round, which were the feet. She wanted to really find out how ticklish Cheyenne’s feet were.

Priscilla then leaned back in her chair and sighed heavily. She was about to watch Cheyenne try to tickle Bessie, but she already knew the young woman would fail. Now she really started to think she will have Cheyenne tormented later tonight by Helga. Cheyenne’s failure in this contest made her deserve it. “Ok Gloria, here we go…” she said in exasperation, awaiting the inevitable.

Gloria could only chuckle. “Don’t be such a downer Priscilla! You never know, little Cheyenne could maybe win this. I highly doubt it, but you never know…hehehe”

Cheyenne lowered her fingers and touched the very strong hamstrings of Bessie’s legs. She then slowly “walked” her fingers downward and could feel the legs twitching. She liked how the legs quivered under her touch and the legs spasmed more as her fingers got closer to the knees. She could also see Bessie’s ass clenching in ticklish anticipation and heard a slight giggle. It appeared as though her friend was quite sensitive on her legs. “My fingers are getting cloooooooossseeeerrrr!!!!” she sang. This was a good moment for Cheyenne. This moment was perfect to take her mind off the hell she has been through just today and wanted to savor it as long as she could. Cheyenne also knew that she did have to hurry up as the time to beat was not very long. Her fingers were now at the area where the skin of the back of the knee was starting and then slowly fluttered her fingertips across the back of the knee. She felt a thrill as the feet beneath her kicked up a little, and even came into contact close to her pussy!

Bessie could feel the ticklish sensations on the back of her legs, and it made her giggle a lot. The fingers moved very slowly along her legs and when it finally got to the back of her knees, a large shock of ticklish electricity flowed through her. She placed her face into her hands and started to laugh a little harder. She tried to kick her legs as a self defense reaction, but felt her ankles and feet pinned down by Cheyenne. The way Cheyenne was tickling her was more intense than she thought, but she wanted to hold out for a little bit. “T-t-t-t-thhhhhaaat REALLY tickles!!! Hehehehehehe” she started to squeal as she now felt the fingers now really attacking the back of her knees. Her laughter started to get stronger and she clenched her legs together and tried to fight the sensations flowing through her. Then she let out a shriek as the finger started to poke into her knees, a move she did not expect!

Cheyenne heard Bessie scream out in laughter as she poked her fingers into that sensitive skin on the back of the knees. She loved watching Bessie starting to pound her fists into the bed and she loved the sound of the laughter. She kind of understood why folks like to tickle others as it was a fun way to bond with someone. She started to imagine how much more fun this would be if there was no Gloria and Priscilla around. Cheyenne was really starting to like Bessie and hope somehow that they would be friends in the future. She then looked down at the knees and decided to move her fingers from side to side. She also used the tip of her fingernails to stroke across the skin, going from the outside edge of the knee, through the center of the area and then toward the inside edge of the back of the knee only to repeat the process. “I think Bessie has very ticklish knees!” she said, trying to make Bessie feel more ticklish.

Gloria looked at her stopwatch and judging by the fact Bessie wasn’t in hysterical laughter, she was very confident this would be over soon, and she would claim her victory over Priscilla. She wins this round, then the next round would be like the frosting on top of the cake. She looked over at her partner who had a look of resignation on her face. Gloria couldn’t help but taunt her. “So, how does it feel to be a loser?” she smiled.

Priscilla shot her a dirty look and saw Cheyenne taking her time to tickling the knees. She did want to yell at her, but it would do no good as the clock already started. She then leaned back in her chair and just prepared herself to severely scold Cheyenne for failing her once again. “I hate you…” she said towards Gloria in a mocking tone.

“I love you! Haha!” Gloria shot back. She then looked over towards the bed and started to think how much fun she was going to have with Bessie’s ticklish body later. She also started to think how much fun she was going to have to make Bessie cum her brains out for winning this competition.

Bessie continued to laugh as she felt Cheyenne’s fingers on the back of her knees. The feeling was very vivid in her mind, but she knew she could hold out for much longer. The feelings were getting intense and it was driving her crazy, but she kept counting. Once she got within 30 seconds of Cheyenne’s time, she decided to taunt the young lady. “You hahahahaha call that hahahaha tickling?” she laughed.

Cheyenne heard Bessie’s comments and it made her feel challenged. “Is she daring me to tickle her more? Well, ask and you shall receive….” she thought to herself. She then placed her hands on the back of the knees and started to squeeze. She did not expect the reaction that Bessie gave her because of it.

Bessie felt those hands squeezing the back of her knees and this REALLY tickled! That amount of ticklish electricity flowing through her knees and body right now surprised her! She started to laugh really loud and she started to tap her hand on the mattress. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! OH STOP!!! THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The sound of Bessie’s laughter startled Gloria as she didn’t expect Bessie to start begging this quickly. Then it dawned on her. That was a LOT faster than what she thought! She looked down at her stopwatch and her jaw dropped! The time was 2 minutes 59 seconds! Cheyenne won the round by 6 seconds!!! She was speechless right now.

Priscilla heard Bessie screaming and saw her pounding on the mattress in ticklish agony. She was happy that the round finally ended, and it was time for her to berate Cheyenne for being a massive failure. She looked over at Gloria, expecting to see her smiling and gloating, but saw a look of shock on her face. A surge of adrenaline flowed through her body as it now became possible that she won!!! “What was the time???!!!”

“I-I can’t believe it….I really can’t believe it…” Gloria stuttered as she continued to stare at the bed area. She snapped out of her trance and looked over at Priscilla who had an eager look on her face. “Y-you won…” she said in pure shock.

“I WON????!!!! CHEYENNE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD???!!!! YES!!!!! I WON!!!!” Priscilla screamed, then jumped out of her chair and went over to Gloria. She snatched the stopwatch out of her partner’s hand and confirmed the time. She did in fact win! Now the score was 2-2 with the fifth round next!

Cheyenne looked over at Priscilla screaming and she initially thought it was because she lost. Then she realized that Priscilla was celebrating and heard the screams of a win. “I won?” she asked herself. She then got off of Bessie and looked at her tormentor pointing and doing a happy dance in front of Gloria. The realization that she won started to hit her and she actually felt this wave of joy, and relief, flowing through her body. “I won!” she shouted then looked down towards Bessie. She then saw Bessie turn over onto her back and she couldn’t help but clap her hands.

Bessie could see the very happy reaction on Cheyenne’s face, and it made her feel good. Seeing this woman have a moment of happiness was definitely worth suffering some tickling and losing some rounds. “You did a good job…” she smiled, then winked.

Gloria started to feel some anger as her lead was now gone. Now, Bessie had to win this next round, or she would actually lose the competition. With Priscilla jumping up and down, celebrating loudly next to her, she was now determined to make sure she would win. She looked over at Bessie and in a calm voice, told her, “Ok Bessie..Win this next round. We can’t lose, ok? Make sure her feet are tortured.”

Priscilla was feeling very confident at this moment and turned towards Cheyenne. “Good job Cheyenne! You did something right! Now, win this next round! If you do, let’s just say you will receive a reward!” she said. The reward she had in mind was to not have Helga have some fun with her. She then sat down in her chair and stared at Gloria. “Feeling nervous huh? I told you I can encourage the least talented woman and make her a winner! Now, I hope Bessie’s feet aren’t too sensitive….”

Bessie could tell by the tone in Gloria’s voice that this competition meant a lot to her. She realized that she had to win this next round. She never had Gloria mad at her before but judging by the tone in the voice and the fact Priscilla was taunting her, this could be the first time. Bessie did not want to let Gloria down. She figured she did help Cheyenne gain some happiness and some confidence, but she had to win this next round. She truly didn’t realize the pressure she put herself under. She looked over at Cheyenne, who still had a huge, beautiful smile on her face, and now was the time. Bessie was looking forward to tickling Cheyenne’s feet. She hoped they were as ticklish as Darby’s. “Ok Cheyenne, this is it! The last round. The bottoms of our feet. You ready?” she asked.

UP NEXT: The contest winner and..........A long awaited reunion.

Characters featured in this part:

06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 05.-GLORIA-LOW-RES[8263].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

How do you like this part? Can Cheyenne win? If she does, she could possibly bring some joy in her miserable situation. And in part 5, the long awaited reunion will take place.

AMAZING! Love the "contest" premise! Very creative and expressive with the tickling. Can't wait for the FEET! Love your work bro!

Thanks for the comments! I am glad you are enjoying the series so far. The next part will lead us into more intense scenes so I hope you are ready for it!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back