• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leia's Ordeal in Jabba's Palace (Part Three) m/f, */f, sexual

themoblitz

TMF Novice
Here's the grand finale for this Star Wars series, thanks to everyone for reading!

Chapter Four:

Leia sighed in exasperation at the sight of the twi'lek trio who had launched a tickle assault on her earlier.

“Our pretty princess is back!” the blue one said, cracking her knuckles.

“Look at her pretty new outfit, more places for us to tickle!” the red one said, circling behind her.

"I can see all of her pretty little back," the green one said as she skittered her fingers up Leia's unprotected spine. Leia's shoulder's scrunched forward in an attempt to stifle the unwanted giggles that inevitably leaked out of her mouth.

She fooled exactly no one, however, and the trio of women shared a malicious look before turning back to their prey.

"And look, no panties!" the red one said, raising her skirt to point at the open and available area between her legs.

"Knock if off!" Leia snapped, swatting their eagerly poking fingers away from her ticklish midriff. "I barely escaped being eaten by an enormous beast just a minute ago, and I'm not exactly in the mood for your games."

"Sounds like somebody needs to put a smile on your face!" the blue one said, and started poking her ribcage.

"Sta-ha-hap!" Leia screeched as she squealed with laughter. Despite her short temper, it seemed the fuse that set off her uncontrollable laughter at being tickled was even shorter.

"Look, she's already taken her shoes off for us!" one notices. "She wants to be tickled, I knew it!"

"All right girls, that's enough," a deep, muffled voice called from behind them.

The four women turned to see the fully armored bounty hunter Boba Fett walking towards them. Leia noticed that he was also carrying her shoes.

Like a pack of fawning school girls, the three twi'leks immediately moved in on him.

"You have time for us now, right?" one asked. "We *know* you're off duty for the day."

"Yeah, pretty-boy," another chimed in. "You can help us teach our new slave girl a lesson!"

"Then after we're done with her, you can teach us a lesson!" the third said enthusiastically.

Despite his wearing a helmet, it was obvious that the bounty hunter only had eyes for the captive princess. He pushed past the twi'leks, and handed Leia her boots back.

"You, ah, dropped these," he said flatly.

Leia was so taken aback by the entire situation, so caught off guard, she had no idea what came out of her mouth next until the words had escaped from it.

"Put them back on for me," she blurted out.

The entire room was shocked- even P6-A7. Leia clapped her hands over her mouth, her face flushing a deeper shade of crimson than that which had been induced by any of the tickling she'd received thus far.

"I mean- I—" she stammered, trying desperately to save the situation but unable to speak.

"You know, you've caused me a lot of trouble," Boba sighed.

"Oh, have you had a long day?" Leia mocked as he walked her to her cell. Despite her embarrassment, there was no way she was going to let him marginalize what she'd just gone through. "Try to imagine what mine's been like."

"I'm sure it's been tough not getting your daily foot massage," Boba joked as she reclined on the grungy bed of her cell.

"Now that you mention it..." Leia said, waving her beautiful bare feet in his face suggestively.

The bounty hunter removed his gloves, revealing heavily callused and scarred hands. Leia groaned with pleasure and relief as she felt the rough texture of his fingers gently squeeze along the smooth arches of her feet.

"God that feels good," Leia groaned, her hand moving slowly towards her crotch.

"There will be none of that now," Boba said, motioning for P6-A7 to grab her hands.

The droid complied, holding Leia's hands over her head.

"Hey!" she huffed, "why not?"

"There will be none of that," Boba repeated, "without my permission first."

The captive princess gasped with surprise and pleasure, then grunted with passionate need as he started sucking on her toes one by one.

Leia had become so aroused she could hardly stand it. She started aggressively humping his leg, her metal bikini plates smacking against his mandalorian armor pads.

"Let's get this out of the way," Boba said, gesturing to P6-A7 to unlock her slave outfit.

While the droid was busy wirring away at removing her clothes, he turned around and shut the door of her holding cell, then locked it.

"Planning on staying awhile?" the now naked princess asked eagerly.

"I only remove my armor when in secure locations," he muttered.

In that moment, Leia realized that she felt safe as well. She knew she was about to be tickle-punished by the bounty hunter, but he was there because of *her*. He was her strong guardian, and she had chosen him.

"...and now, you're all mine," he said, now standing equally naked before her. "I think Jabba would reward me handsomely if I was able to find the most ticklish spot on his newest serving girl."

"You'll have to tickle me everywhere then, because I'm not telling," Leia chirped, squirming in anticipation.

"That's the plan, princess," he said, grabbing her left foot.

"Maybe I'll tickle you here," he said, kissing the bottom of her foot.

"Or here" he growled, kissing her exposed armpit as she squealed in anticipation.

"Maybe I'll just be nice to you," he whispered, hovering in front of her face as she closed her eyes and gently puckered her lips, eager for his kiss.

"But that's not the Mandalorian way!" he shouted, then dug his fingers into her ribs.

Leia screamed with laughter as the bounty hunter's hands attacked her torso, her breasts bouncing wildly as she struggled to free herself from the immovable clutches of P6-A7's cushioned handcuff attachments.

"You're lucky this damned droid is holding me back!" she screamed through the involuntary giggles his poking fingers coaxed out of her.

"Where would you tickle me?" Boba asked the panting, red-faced woman.

"Here?" he asked, burying is skittering fingers in her armpits as she screamed.

"Or here?" he asked again, pinching his way down her ribcage and along the outside of her thighs as she continued to cackle.

"I'd tickle that massive cock of yours that should be inside me right now," Leia demanded.

"If my princess commands," Boba said, pressing himself against the slick folds of her flower.

Leia shuddered with pleasure as he engulfed her insides, it had been far too long since she'd had someone inside her and she'd forgotten how good it felt. She immediately fell into a rhythm with his hips, and was fast approaching orgasm when he started goosing her ribs again.

"Ack!" she screamed. "Stop, you're distracting me!"

Boba continued to tickle her ribs as her groans of pleasure turned back into giggles.

“This is a nice dance you’re doing," Boba chuckled as Leia tried to avoid his fingers poking her armpits while still trying to bounce on his engorged member inside of her. "Why don’t you dance for Jabba like this? He might want to tickle you too, then.”

"I'll never dance for Jabba!" she replied.

"Such statements are inadvisable," P6-A7 remarked. Both Boba and Leia were immediately torn from the moment, and glared at the droid they had completely forgotten was there.

"Let me worry about that," Boba said with a dismissive wave of his hand. "Why don't you help me tie the princess to the bed, and go check on the other girls?"

"You don't plan on letting me participate?" Leia asked.

"I plan on having you all to myself," Boba replied, locking her bare feet into the padded cuffs chained to the base of her bed, while P6-A7 locked her arms in.

The naked woman grinned and squirmed with anticipation as the muscular bounty hunter straddled her naked spread-eagled body just over her hips, and prepared to continue his tickle-torment...

The trio of Twi'lek girls listened to Leia's wild shrieks of laughter and guttural moans of pleasure, absolutely furious.

"How did this bitch get to just waltz in here and steal our man?" the blue one asked P6-A7 as he sidled up to them.

"My analysis indicates they are both human," he warbled, missing the rhetorical nature of her question.

"Don't forget all the preferential treatment from Jabba she's probably getting," the red one added.

"And her own personal droid," the green one said, pointing at P6-A7.

"I assure you the princess has received her fair share of trials and disciplinary measures," the droid replied.

"You mean, she will receive her fair share," the blue one said. "She's going to get some serious 'disciplinary measures' as soon as Fett's done with her, mark my words..."

Chapter Five:

"Why should I let you cum?" Boba demanded, his cock buried deep within Leia's pulsating petals. She bucked and screamed with laughter as he continued tickling her feet throughout the interrogation, still chained spread-eagle to the bed in her prison cell.

"Please!" she begged through the giggles, unable to provide a coherent answer.

"Try again," Boba implored. "Why? Give me a good reason or I'll never stop tickling you!"

"I-I-I'll make you an honorary duke of Alderaan!" Leia begged in desperation, scrunching her toes in an attempt to avoid the maddening sensations of his fingers.

"Hmm..." Boba pretended to contemplate the offer as he continued skittering his fingers over her sensitive bare soles.

"No thanks, not good enough," he concluded as Leia writhed and groaned in frustration, both sexual and otherwise. She was so close to the edge, she could hardly stand it. She resumed gyrating her hips as much as her bonds would allow, his member sliding in and out of her just enough to keep her from slipping from her sexual heights.

"What else have you got, you delicious little princess?" Boba asked again, poking her ribs as she whimpered and snorted with laughter on the edge of orgasm. "What's your final offer before I turn you over to your twi'lek friends instead?"

"You should let me cum," Leia gasped and groaned, "because you want to cum too!"

"Now that's a damn good offer," Boba grunted, and started pumping into her even faster. They both came in an explosion of ecstasy, the dismal cell mattress creaking under their combined thrusts as they cried out their relief.

Afterwards they remained sprawled out on the bed panting, until Boba's armor began to chirp, with some kind of notification. He silently put it back on and left, while the exhausted but content princess drifted off to sleep.

Leia was startled awake the next morning by the sensation of something tickling her foot. She yelped and pulled her foot towards her, then looked to see P6-A7 standing at the base of her bed.

"It has been requested that modifications be made to your uniform, for safety purposes." the droid warbled.

"You mean you're going to take out the barbaric shock mechanism?" Leia asked groggily as she sat up in bed, hopeful despite her sass.

"My analysis states that such measures would be counterproductive," he replied. "Rather, you are to wear this around your neck."

The droid held up a metal collar and chain that matched the color of her outfit, and Leia colored in rage.

"If you think- I've already- It's not- You can't-" she sputtered incoherently.

"I've already taken your measurements, the modifications have been made," the droid informed her. "The fit should be impeccable."

"I won't wear it!" Leia cried. "I'm a fucking princess, not a slave!"

"Your displeasure and lack of compliance was anticipated," P6-A7 replied, "and I have equipped the necessary tools to rectify the situation."

As he spoke, dozens of rods and appendages began to slide out of various holes and flaps in his body, making a hideous whirring and clicking noise.

"You can't do anything to me," Leia scoffed, although there was a quaver of uncertainty in her voice. "If I'm 'Jabba's property,' you have no right to hurt me."

The wicked-looking tools continued to move towards her. She couldn't see exactly what was spinning so fast on some of them, but she was sure it could slice through her smooth, unprotected skin with ease.

"Indeed," the droid coldly replied, "which is why Jabba has specifically instructed me to enact punishments that leave no marks."

Cold fear flooded through Leia's outstretched, naked body as she realized what was coming next. Those weren't spinning blades, they were *brushes*.

"Oh, you're not going to tiiiiiiAUGHAHAHA!"

The swarm of appendages descended upon the ticklish princess' outstretched naked body, covering every inch of her with the kiss and caress of their touch engineered for maximum stimulation. Pin-like tentacles poked randomly and rapidly up her sides from her hips to her armpits, brushes scrubbed from yellowed sole to toe, silicone fingers pinched impossibly lightly at her nipples and butt cheeks, and she couldn't get away from any of it for even a millisecond.

The barrage was so overstimulating she couldn't even laugh, but merely screamed and writhed as gutteral grunts and groans were ripped from her throat by the tormenting devices that buzzed in and around her ticklish body.

"Please!" Leia begged, "I-I'll put it on! Just stahahahp!"

"I've found corporal punishment leaves a far more lasting impression than a negotiation" the droid replied, inserting a pre-lubed vibrator into her.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, the vibrator hummed to life. Waves of pleasure began to wash over her, and the tickling torments briefly became pleasurable. But the waves of pleasure grew stronger, and quickly turned into overstimulation. An orgasm was forcibly ripped out of the screaming, groaning and cackling woman, and then another, and then she passed out.

Leia reawakened only to find that she was back in her slave outfit, and that the metal collar had been fastened to her neck. A chain connected it to the foot of her bed, which she'd been unceremoniously dumped on.

"I hardly think that was necessary," she said, scowling at P6-A7 who stood nearby.

"I agree with your analysis," the droid replied, "but it was the most efficient way to achieve the intended results, given the behavioral parameters you exhibited."

"I highly doubt that tickling me until I passed out was an ideal way to get your precious 'results,'" Leia countered, still fuming over being manhandled.

"I agree once again with your analysis, the 'ideal' situation would have allowed for more training before you were to be presented to Jabba. Alas, we have not the time for that now."

"What!?"

"You've been unconscious for hours."

"No, I mean, you're not bringing me before Jabba in this, are you?" Leia asked, pulling at the chain and collar.

"Of course," P6-A7 chirped, unhooking the chain from the bed and fastening it to an attachment on himself. "Jabba specifically requested it."

"Fuck," Leia groaned. She was almost impressed with how Jabba new how to prolong her torment and humiliation. He could have put her in this from the beginning to get it over with, instead it was now to be the second installment in his "captured princess" show.

She offered no further resistance as the droid led her down the hall by the chain attached to the collar around her neck. Not wanting to draw even more attention to her predicament, she kept her head held high and resolved to make eye contact with no one, despite all the ogling servants and guests they passed as they made their way to Jabba's throne room.

"My, how you've changed in such a short time," Jabba said with a sneer as she was brought before him. "You've gone from a reknowned princess to my pet on a chain."

Leia ignored his taunts, the memory of the rancor fresh in her mind. She had no problem antagonizing Boba, but she was revolted by the idea of being tickled and toyed by this overgrown slug. She considered it her goal to keep his satisfaction at a minimum- if she was lucky, he would quickly grow bored of her. He would tire of her lack of participation in his vulgar amusements, and hopefully forget to call on her entirely over time. If she could just be patient enough, and pay attention, she might even spot an opportunity to escape.

Unfortunately for the pert princess, Jabba had a lust for cruelty. He enjoyed her little game of playful defiance, and how she tried to sit as regally as possible. His bulbous eyes savored the way her posture served to push her perky chest out even further, as if on display for the whole room to enjoy.

While her act only encouraged Jabba to harass her further, it also ironically *saved* the defiant and ticklish princess- he found her attitude endearing (as he didn't take it very seriously), and a pleasant change from the usual groveling and desperation he heard from his servants, prisoners, and guests. He had already made up his mind that her life would be spared and his patience for her resistance would be elongated, so long as she continued to entertain him.

Much to Leia's surprise, she was quickly left alone, relegated to the function of a decorative ornament on Jabba's throne. The morning proceedings kept Jabba and the rest of the court busy, as various guests took their turn to entreat Jabba with business propositions, Outer Rim intelligence reports, supplications for aid, and offers of various trade goods. It wasn't until the early afternoon that the day's negotiations had been completed, and Jabba had time to turn his attention to other amusements.

After three Jawas were ushered out of the room after trying to sell Jabba various spices that smelled suspiciously like ground-up bantha droppings, drinks were brought out and musicians began to set up their instruments for some live performance.

Leia pretended not to care as Jabba's throne entourage was served, until the phrase "...and one for the princess" caught her ear. Forgetting herself, she turned to look. A large glass goblet filled with a ruby-red substance had been placed on an end table next to her by a serving droid.

Leia tentatively raised the cup to her nose, only to find an unexpectedly pleasant scent wafting up from it. Despite her better judgment, she was intrigued.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Essence of Togruta," Jabba replied, turning to her. Leia had never heard of such a thing, and crinkled up her nose at the implication of the name.

"It doesn't actually..."

"No, it doesn't contain chopped-up Togruta," Jabba chuckled, his deep laugh reverberating throughout the room.

Deciding she was better off not knowing, she downed the potion in three quick gulps. It would at least make whatever was in store for her today more pleasant, she figured.

"Easy!" Jabba boomed. "This substance is strong, girl."

"I feel fine," Leia countered.

Then it began to hit her. At first, a head rush similar to strong alcohol, but then it spread down her throat and began to course throughout her body. Every erogenous zone in her body, from her nipples to her feet to her sphincter to her crotch, began to bloom with a pleasant tingling sensation.

"Essence of Togruta is a powerful aphrodisiac, princess," Jabba laughed. "It seems like you'll be a source of entertainment for us yet again."

Leia tried to think of a witty retort but had trouble concentrating, and instead gave a girlish giggle as she tugged at her own breasts, her inhibitions plummeting rapidly. Everything just seemed so funny all of a sudden, and her chest was still tingling. No, that wasn't it- it was a sort of itching need, and now that she thought about it, her mind was filled with the desire to have her breasts played with, to be pinned down while her nipples were pinched and nibbled on.

"Come here, my pet," Jabba demanded of the tipsy woman, then pointed towards P6-A7. "You as well."

"Are we in trouble?" Leia asked with a girlish giggle.

"In a manner of speaking," Jabba replied.

"I assure you, Mighty Lord Jabba, I had every intention of applying rigorous training before our summons, but she-" P6-A7 chattered as quickly as he could.

"Remove these," Jabba said, gesturing at her slave outfit.

The droid was quick to comply, unlocking the clasps from Leia's bikini and letting it fall to the floor.

"Are you going to play with me?" Leia asked, running her hands through her hair and giving her breasts a little shake for her captor. Jabba's bulbous eyes seemed to be mesmerized by her swaying nipples, and his slimy tongue slid from one side of his massive, toadlike mouth to the other.

"Yes," he replied, sliding his bulk to one side so his lumbering tail could slowly swing forward, settling between her legs on the floor. "I believe you've earned that much, at least."

"Would you like me to make her 'more comfortable,' my lord?" P6-A7 asked, eager to ensure he remained in Jabba's good graces.

"See that she doesn't wear herself out too quickly," Jabba answered.

Leia squealed in delight as P6-A7's silicon hands, coated in some kind of slick oil, engulfed her breasts and began to steadily knead them; while Jabba's tail rose up between her trembling legs to meet the base of her crotch.

"Ungh! Ah!" she moaned as she quickly fell into a rhythm with his muscular tail, coated in a lubricating slime of it's own. Even Jabba seemed to be humming with pleasure, a low rumble that filled the room and seemed to rattle her very bones with a vivid, pulsating ecstasy.

Just as she was about to crest over the edge of no return, Jabba lowered his tail, and the hands at her chest slowed their ministrations.

"What?" she sputtered, her trembling hips continuing to gyrate as she humped at thin air in frustration. "I was so close!"

"Nothing comes easy, my pet," Jabba said.

"I sure would if you'd let me!" Leia shot back.

"I think you need to provide us with a little more entertainment, first."

"Ask and you shall receive," she said with a wink, her head swimming with the desire to please and be pleasured in return.

"Oh no, you'll be the one doing the asking," Jabba said, and Leia noticed that P6-A7 was beginning to swap out his appendages. And some of them looked familiar.

He didn't have to say it. Leia knew what he wanted. And she was just drunk and horny enough to give it to him. She slowly raised her arms over her head, offering to him whatever he wanted- her sweaty but smoothly shaven armpits, her sensitive ribs, her reactive hips, her toned belly, her exposed nipples, her dripping sex.

"T... ti... tickle me!" she shouted, squeezing her eyes shut in anticipation.

Nothing happened.

Unable to bear the anticipation any longer, Leia opened her eyes to see P6-A7's various appendages positioned a few inches away from nearly every inch of her body.

"Where would you like me to tickle you?" the droid asked.

"You're going to make me pick?" she asked, trembling at the thought and giggling involuntarily at the ticklish torment that awaited her. Jabba reclined back in silence, greedily taking in the sight of her anguish.

"I... um... tickle my back!" she said, figuring it would be a light caress she could giggle her way through, then get back to fucking that tail that for some reason was looking immensely attractive to her intoxicated brain.

"As you wish," the droid replied, and the full force of his tickle tool assault descended upon her rear. Leia screamed and nearly fell forward, the droid catching her by the shoulders at the last second.

She'd never felt anything so overwhelmingly ticklish and erotic in her life- it felt as if something alive was skittering frantically over her shoulder blades, down her spine, gliding over the small of her back and the crest of her butt cheeks and tailbone. She pushed her chest forward, her nipples erect, in an attempt to get away from the sensations, but she could do nothing but howl with laughter as her hands her caught by P6-A7's steel pincers and she was pulled back in.

"Please!" she begged, pointing at Jabba's tail with her bare foot as she endured the ticklish torture. She was still so horny, she knew that it would all be worth it if she could just crush her crotch against his muscular, virile tail for just a little bit longer.

"Where else would you like me to tickle you?" the droid asked.

Leia whimpered in despair as the droid, holding her by the wrists, slowly raised her arms over her head.

"Would you like me to choose a spot?"

"NA-HO-HO!" Leia grunted. "Just ... HAHA! Just... tickle my tits!"

The droid complied, and Leia soon felt a surge of sexual energy as two robot hands covered in thousands of tiny wriggling nubbins danced upon her hyper-sensitive nipples. Her body shuddered violently as the orgasm swept through her ticklish body, and Jabba couldn't help but notice she wasn't laughing anymore, but moaning in ecstasy as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Clever girl!" Jabba remarked, catching on to her game- she had known she could cum just from having her nipples tickled, and her quick thinking had brought her the pleasure they had tried to withhold from her.

"Did I miscalculate?" P6-A7 asked Jabba.

"No," he said, breaking into a lipless grin and raising his tail back up between Leia's legs. "Keep going."

Later, Leia would barely be able to remember what had happened next. She had a vague recollection of furiously humping Jabba's tail while continuing to have her nipples, armpits, and feet tickled by the droid's mechanical fingers, riding wave after wave of pleasure and hilarity that never seemed to end.

Coercion was no longer necessary- Jabba merely held his tail in place while the naked woman rode atop him of her own accord, grunting and giggling and moaning until she was an incoherent, babbling mess. The Essence of Togruta had turned her brain to mush, while her body coursed with a raging sexuality that felt as if it would welcome a never-ending amount of additional pleasure and torment.

He let her drop to the floor, a once-proud princess now fully dissolved into a naked animal consumed by single-minded desire.

Jabba motioned for his prized bounty hunter to come forward.

"Keep her busy until her clarity returns," Jabba ordered. "I find no sport in tormenting a mindless wretch."

"You again!" Leia groaned wearily, stroking Boba's helmet as he lifted her from the floor. "I liiiike you..."

The bounty hunter swept the naked, exhausted princess in his metal-plated arms and carried her back to her cell, where it is rumored shrieks of laughter and moans of ecstasy could be heard for at least another hour.

Postlude:

For the remainder of her stay, Leia was given as much Essence of Togruta as she could drink. She imbibed as much as she could, and of her own free will- quickly giving her a reputation as the eager ticklish pet of Jabba's throne room. It seemed like she was laughing and moaning more often than she wasn't, and nearly everyone had soon been inside her- or at least, inside of her metal bikini and its ultra-ticklish contents.

When Luke finally did show up, she was elated- but also bitterly upset that her time as one who was pampered yet out of control, cruelly debased yet intensely desired, was coming to an end. Little did she know she was soon to meet a race of fuzzy creatures called Ewoks, who had a penchant for ticklish cruelty virtually unmatched throughout the galaxy...

Since Leia walks around barefoot in sandals from when she reaches the ewoke village, that is definately grounds for a sequel. ;)

This is great! Thanks for putting in the time to write these stories. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the next part!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back