• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lessons Learned- Ransom (F/F, FF/F, Ebony, with digital art)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Trying something new. I have started a series of stories called Lessons Learned where I create digital comics for each part of the story. Let me know what you think
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lessons Learned- Ransom

Drea had just got home from a long day of work. Friday's are typically relaxed, but that particular Friday was turbulent.⠀She was able to attend all three of her clients house closings, but the closings were longer than expected.⠀Her real estate had took off over the last year, so the days had become longer and relaxation was in short supply.

Her husband, Rob, had just left town with his boys for their annual golf trip.⠀Each year, they would go to Hilton Head to hang, play golf, drink and talk.⠀Drea suspected that other things happened during the weekend, but she never asked him about it; she just wanted Rob to be happy.⠀His job as a corporate attorney was also very demanding, so she gave him the weekend to unwind and relax.

Her friend, Keisha, called just as she walked in the door. She wanted Drea to come out with her since she was home alone, and Rob wouldn't be back for a few days.⠀Drea had already decided that she was going to do absolutely nothing that weekend.⠀She politely declined Keisha's offer and proceeded to scroll through available movies on her streaming services.

Drea had it all planned out.⠀Change into to something comfortable, order some food and watch movies. The perfect weekend.

Page1.jpg

Drea changed into her favorite leggings and sports bra, and looked through the stream catalogs.⠀She had just placed her order for chicken vindaloo and naan on her ordering app, hoping to find a movie before the food arrived.

She found a movie she wanted to see, so grabbed a glass of wine until the food arrived. Suddently, Drea heard an unexpected knock at the door. She had asked the food delivery people to leave the food at the door and she order was supposed to take 30 minutes; they arrived in 15.

She got up and walked to the door asking "Who is it?".⠀The person on the other side replied that it was her order, but he couldn't leave it at the door. Drea opened the door and was sprayed in the face with a substance from an aerosol can.⠀She quickly tried to retreat back into the house, but fell to the ground as the substance took hold.

Page 2.jpg

Rob hadn't heard from Drea since landed, which wasn't too unusual.⠀Drea had expressed her desire to do absolutely nothing all weekend, so Rob guessed that she was making good on that promise.⠀Once he arrived, him and his friends got drunk anyway, so it would not have been a good conversation.

Morning arrived and Rob met his foursome at the first tee. They were about four holes in when Rob heard his phone's notification chime go off.⠀He reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone, seeing that the notification was from Drea and contained a video.⠀He opened his messaging app and went to the bottom of the screen. At first glance, he didn't know what he was looking at but it became clearer as he read the message.

The screenshot appeared to be Dreas's feet, but her toes were tied back to something.⠀The message left Rob in shock, as he rushed away to look at the message in private.⠀The message stated that if Rob didn't send over his safe combo and $200k, that the video was only the beginning.⠀He wasn't sure if it was some kind of prank, so he put in his earbuds and hit play.

Page 3.jpg

Rob opened the video, hoping that it was some kind of prank that her and Keisha were playing on him.

The video began to play and Rob could hear Drea in the back pleading with someone. Then he heard a man and women's voice that were unfamiliar. The man's voice appeared to be coming from behind the camera, while the women's hand was in the video frame.⠀Drea's toes were tightly bound to a pair of stocks, and the women poured oil in her palm.

Drea immediately jumped, fighting to curl her toes as the woman rubbed a generous amount of oil on Drea's helpless soles. The man in the background began to talk:

"Rob, we need the files in that safe and $200k within two hours. Do not try to contact the police, we have a trojan on your phone to monitor your activities. We will keep Drea company until we get the crypto transfer and the combo. Iam sending your our wallet address. The clock is tickling. Go ahead love..."

The woman then began to drag her fingers up and down Drea's freshly oiled soles. The wooden stocks creaked as Drea flailed about, trying to escape the woman's nails as they pranced over Drea's plump size 10 soles. Drea cracked and erupted with laughter as the women's fingernails lightly grazed a spot under her toes. The women then used both hands Drea's left sole, escalating Drea's laughter tenfold. The man's voice then came back:

"Two hours Rob. If we don't hear from you, you will be getting another video."

Rob was dumbfounded. He was 1500 miles away and he did not have $200k cash. The files in his safe were for a big case he had been working on for a year. He tried to book a flight back, but was met by a message that temporarily disabled his phone:

"Bad Rob! Trying to book flights, are we? Drea has to pay. Video coming soon."

Page 4.jpg

Rob started out the day strong on the tee, but soon started slicing and dicing balls all over the course.⠀Every second that passed⠀was a second that his wife was being ruthlessly tickled by two strangers.⠀His friends asked if he was okay because of the grim look on his face, so he told them he was sick and headed back to his room.

As he walked into the hotel, he received a notification.⠀It was another video from the captors using Dreas number.⠀The message read:

"We told you we were watching you, but you didn't believe us. Do you believe us now?".

Rob played the video. The woman, with a marker in hand, started to write on Drea's soles as she shrieked in the background.⠀The woman made sure to write slowly so that Drea felt every agonizing stroke of the marker. Drea struggled to maintain her composure as she felt the circle swirl around her big toe.

Then the women pulled out a tool that resembled a wheel on a stick, and rolled it up and down Drea's right arch. Drea's pleas turned to laughter as the wheel made its way up and down, side to side. All Drea could do was try to flex her toes, even it was to no avail.

Rob shuttered as he watched the clock slowly wind down to the two hour mark.⠀The video ended, and Rob went to work to find the rest of the money. To his relief, he saw that his brokerage account would cover the rest of the ransom.⠀He initiated the transfer, which would take 24 hours to complete.

Rob messaged Drea's captors, letting them know that the money would be available by the next day and sent them the combo to the safe.

"Just don't hurt my wife"

The captors messaged back

"Rob, we were never going to hurt her. We just had to show you we were serious. Tomorrow? I guess we have more time to have fun with Drea.⠀Don't message us again until you have our money.⠀We didn't agree to tomorrow.⠀You will have multiple videos tomorrow morning."

Hysterical, Rob stayed up all night waiting for the captors to send videos of her fate.

Page 5.jpg

Rob desperately reached out to his broker to expedite the process, but no one was working during the weekend. The next notification came through with a video of Drea's size 10 soles being cleaned with brushes. Her laughter can be heard loud and clear in the background as the woman methodically worked to clean every inch of her soles.

Rob watched as wife was being tickled to oblivion, all because he had a dumb idea.

Page 6.jpg

The brush raced all over Drea's bound soles as she spasmed with laughter in the background. Would Rob be able to get to her in time?

Rob knew he had to do something. They were bringing in an additional person to help, which couldn't be good news for Drea.

Page 7.jpg

Rob waited all night, hoping the money would come through sooner. He sat back and sipped some spiced rum as he checked his email, hoping not to get another notification.⠀After a few hours, he dozed off while watching the sunset.

Around midnight, his phones notification went off.⠀The message read:

"Hey Rob. I hope you have the money soon.⠀My love and her friend are having a ton of fun with your wife. Don't worry she is fast asleep from today's festivities. Have my money by the morning, or guess what.. another video.⠀Speaking of which, here ya go".

Rob opened the attached video and saw his wife and the two women.⠀As the women approach Drea's feet, she began to pull with all of her might on the bonds.⠀The two women playfully stroked her feet a few times before scrambling their fingers all over Drea's wrinkled soles.⠀Drea's eyes widened as the women's nails scurried about. The stocks creaked as Drea bounced about on the bed. The new woman focused her nails right under Drea's toes, occasionally sliding her nails between them. Drea's frantic laughter filled the room as both women joyfully tormented her.

Rob began to check his emails again, hoping that the money had been transferred. Drea would lose her mind if she had to endure another day of tickling.
Page 8.jpg

Rob struggled to stay awake that night, hoping to get some good news in his email.⠀At about 5AM, he received an email letting him know that the money had been moved.⠀He quickly set up a crypto wallet and transferred the money to the wallet address of the captors.⠀The captors sent a message back:

"It was nice doing business with you Rob. We have released Drea and gave her something so that she doesn't remember any of this. Don't let this happen again. My love and her friend would love to come back if they are given the opportunity. Here is the last video from early this morning. The girls made sure to wake Drea up. We didn't record the first part, but you should be able to tell what happened. Let this be a reminder of what could happen if you mess with the wrong people."

Rob opened the last video.⠀Drea's soles appeared in the frame and Rob was immediately taken aback by the lipstick marks on her soles.⠀The two women made their way to the top of the bed and began to tickle Drea's exposed sides and armpits.⠀Drea wiggled as much as she could, but she was no match for the two women as they skillfully titillated Drea's upperbody. One of the women found a spot right at Drea's bikini line that sent her over the edge. Her laughter changed pitch as the woman playfully explored the new found spot, while the other woman moved back to the foot of the bed.

While one woman tormented Drea's waistline, the other broke out the brushes and began to remove the lipstick marks from Drea's feet. They stopped their tickling after four minutes, leaving Drea a sweaty, bumbling mess.

Brian was able to get a flight out that day to check on his wife.⠀He arrived at their home and Drea couldn't remember what she did in the days prior.⠀

Page 9.jpg

Last edited:
Love these ransom stories! Thanks! Just a small error I noticed: once you mention size 8 feet, then you switch to 10 ;-)

As a fan of your artwork, this was amazing and would love to see future stories like this.

Side note, I'm using Mozilla and the kidnappers dialogue is showing up as a series of question marks.

As a fan of your artwork, this was amazing and would love to see future stories like this.

Side note, I'm using Mozilla and the kidnappers dialogue is showing up as a series of question marks.

Sorry about that. I am working on cleaning it up now.

Love these ransom stories! Thanks! Just a small error I noticed: once you mention size 8 feet, then you switch to 10 ;-)

2 Mistakes. In the first picture in the balloon, she says I'm going to "through" on some comfy clothes". S/B "throw". Other than those minor slip-ups, fine work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back