• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleLover86, M, from Fort Worth, Texas

ticklelover86

TickleLover86

Personal Stats
Name: TickleLover86
Preferred Name: DJ
DOB: 25 July 1986
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian/White

Tickle Stats
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are You Ticklish?: YES!! L��L, fuck! Stahahap it!
How Ticklish Are You?: Super to Hyper Ticklish; self-proclaimed "Most Ticklish Man In The World." — "I don't always laugh, but when I do, I'm being relentlessly, mercilessly tickled. Stay ticklish, my friends!"
Tickle Reaction: hearty belly-laughter, giggles, guy-squeals (or as manly as a "squeal" can sound for a guy—hey! I'm being tickled here, what TF do you want from me? LOL at least I don't scream, or at least no one has made me, ...yet. Want to try? �� (Yes—that's an invitation!)
Role: Switch
'Lee Orientation: Straight; F/M
'Ler Orientation: Straight, Bi women, Lesbian (I will tickle and be tickled by any woman. Sorry guys, not my thing.)
'Lee Style Preference: Relentless and merciless
'Ler Style Preference: Relentless and merciless
Will Do Tickle Sessions: YES! I'd LOVE to.
Will Do Paid Tickle Sessions: If the money is right.
Will Do Paid Tickle Shoots: If the money is right.
Limitations: I will not tickle or be tickled by men. Nothing goes up my butt. Nothing goes in my mouth unless unless I put it there (like your toes! �� ��)

About Me:

My name is Don, also known as TickleLover86, and I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Although, I travel all over the United States for work. I am a truck driver by trade.

I'm a male; 35 years old; I'm straight and only interested in tickling and being tickled by women, which there seem to be a distinct lack of in my state who are into this.

Sessions:
I'd be willing to meet any woman anywhere in the US who would be into having a session with me. Your safety and comfort is my number one concern, followed by your enjoyment, of course. I will meet you publicly, get to know you first, whatever you wish—your needs come first.

I'm also into platonic tickling, if that's your thing.

I’ve edited this for content because it’s WAAAY too long. Anything you want to know about me, just ask.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back