• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My babysitter kicked off my foot tickling fetish

This isn't Miranda, obviously, but these pictures reminded me of her. Same hair, size, smile and everything. Not a cheerleader

Attachments

• UnqTgImLVKnWZzqdiA8feEy0RvowZ9zAGZ7EW9P8qsQ.jpg
    UnqTgImLVKnWZzqdiA8feEy0RvowZ9zAGZ7EW9P8qsQ.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 188
  • of4JjH-vxbK3WdqvWtjIbqkpElWZ03PDexPSz4KtzAE.jpg
    of4JjH-vxbK3WdqvWtjIbqkpElWZ03PDexPSz4KtzAE.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 133
I saw this thread and hoped to keep it alive because it is so interesting. One of my greatest beginner memories was of my neighbor who would come over for short periods of time and watch me when my mom stepped out. We had a bar that my dad build in the family room. The bar was in an L shape and there were four high stools around. The bar was off to the side of the room and the sofa was situated in such a way that if you reached out over the side of the couch to the middle chair at the corner of the L, you could catch the side of the foot rest of the stool with your hand.

Meredith was part time babysitter. 22, and a petite blond. Probably no more than 5'3 and very pretty Always tan. I so looked forward to when she came over, which didn't seem to be enough. Sometimes i had other sitters that were not as nice, or unpleasant to be around. One or two them were okay, but not like Meredith .I mean to someone hitting my puberty stride, intimidatingly beautiful. When I was younger I didn't get nervous around her, but as I was getting older, and I seemed to notice her a lot more. Sometime I get very nervous when she would do something sweet like run her hands thought my hair, give me hug, or even just tease me about something random. She was sweet and we really got along well. But in the two years I had known her, I had never gotten the courage up to try and tickle her feet which is what I really wanted to do and chicked out on so many occations. The closest I ever got was when she asked me if I tought she had a splinter in the bottom of her foot. I ran my finger under her sole and i remember how bad I wanted to tickle her. I regret for what seemed like foreever that I didin't.

One day in August, right before school stared, Miranda came over.

I was laying on the sofaGhost Busters one evening when Miranda walked in. I didn't even know she was supposed to be there that night. I though my mom had called another babysitter. I was thrilled when I saw her. She came in and was going to sit down on the bar stool farthest away from the sofa I asked her if she would sit on the stool closed to the sofa where I was sitting. I did this because as she walked in, I noticed immediately that she was barefoot. I guess she had kicked off her flip flops somewhere, and I when I saw her I wanted to get close enought to Miranda so maybe I could tickle feet. Miranda was short enough that when she sat down, her feet dangled from the stool in mid air and not quite to the foot rest bar. From my side of the sofa, as I had planned, I could reach across the sofa arm rest and run my hand right along the sole of her dangling feet if I got lucky

Miranda and I chatted for awhile and watched the movie at the same time. I had my head rest on the top of the sofa arm rest pretending to be intested in the movie but just looking at Miranda's feet. Thee more we talked, the more I kept looking for some sort of excuse, anything, to turn the attention to her feet. I remember swinging my arms her direction and trying to connect with feet and tickle just a little bit that way. But each time I could have just even lightly touch her feet, I chickened out So on and on it went. We talked...and talked..Don't get me wrong, I loved talking with Miranda, but my mind (and my eyes) were elsewhere. So after a few minutes of struggling to find a way to to touch her feet I just blurted out "Your feet are small!" I think this caught her by surprise because I remember she gave me a cockeye look and said, "geee, I never noticed!" (they were around 5-6)

I sat up so that I could strech out my arms and position my hands at feet as if to playfully measure their size. My mouth was bone dry. My pulse was raising and adrenaline was rushing though me, but in a good way. I could hear it in my ears! I lightly touched, what would be the softest feet I have ever felt, and started a slow tickle that got faster and faster. She broke into laughter and pulled her feet away. I grabbed one of her ankles and tickled her foot. Instead of laughing more, she actually got control of her self. She was giggling a little still and said "You are so cute! You are trying to tickle my feet! You caught me by surprise. I am a little bit ticklish as you can clearly see." I looked up at her with her ankle still in my hand and she looked down at me with a knowing smile on her face and said "Your going to tickle me again aren't you?" Right at the monument she said this I had a strong feeling of embarrassment, excitement and a little bit of fear in me. I was totally busted and was tickling the person that I wanted to touch for such a long, long time. As she knew it. Well it felt that way anyway
I couldn't pass this up. I started racing my fingers all over her soles, her toes, the tops of her feet even her calves. I could see her trying to keep laughter in against my tickling. It didn't last too long and went by all too fast when Miranda stopped laughing and pulled hr foot away and said "Yikes! I'm thirsty. Want a coke?" I said yes, but was dismayed because she hopped down from the stool and disappeared into the kitchen. After about 10 minutes or so later, she reappeared with two cans of coke and sat down next to me. Ghost Buster was almost at an end and I had a bad feeling my mom was going to come home soon and really wanted to try and tickle Miranda's feet again.

She was leaning against the arm of the sofa with her feet pulled up and tucked up under her legs towards my direction. She was laying her head on he sofa armrest with a pillow proping up her face. We weren't really chatting much during the movie. But I saw another opportunity. I put my hand down on the couch cushion and slowly stated to glide it over towards to her feet. I was going to sneak in a little tickled if I had the chance. I was so close when she shift positions and sat up, adjusting her legs. She tucked her right foot under her left left leg and extended her left leg down to the floor and layng back against the sofa cusions. Her right sole was sticklng out/ I continued to slide my hand towards her sole to the point where it couldn't wait anymore. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I quickly tickled her right sole. She grabbed a pillow and tried to hit me. Dodging the pillow, I did it again and she squealed this time. She shift positions again so that her legs were crossed. I reached down and grabbed her leg and started to tickle her right foot that was crossed over her leg. "Try all you want, its not going to happen!" She said I grabbed her her leg and pulled it towards me on the sofa. She pulled both of her legs up and put her feet right in front of me. She lean back a against the sofa arm rest, stretched out her leg and turned her head towards the TV as if not paying attention

I remember thinking, "Oh my God, she going to let me tickle her!" And I started ticking her feet. It was like an endurance game for her I guess.
She was acting the whole time as if she was not really paying attention to what I was doing, but the smile on her face definitely betrayed her feelings. I was making little circles on her soft soles and tickling her toes. I , spider tickled and ran my fingers up and down her soles tracing the lines on her feet. Her heels were very smooth I tickled her insteps but she jerked every time I did this and would cover up her face with her hands, pretending not to laugh. My adrenaline was racing. In my entire life I had never got to do anything even close to this before. I was sticking my fingers between her toes, raking her feet up and down. She would flex her feet up and down and wiggle them around at items. Once or twice she would pull away, but for just a second At one point I actually stopped tickling and just started to massage her feet. Her head bobbed up and down as it to say "yes!" Her feet were so soft. When I pushed my thumb into her arches there was almost no resistance.

As much as I had tried and as much as I had dreamed about it, no woman older than me, so pretty and so sweet, had ever let me tickled their feet like this before. It rocked my world. Even to this day. This went on until the movie ended, which according the clock on the VCR was 8:35 seconds. To my disappointment, she pulled her foot around and away from me.

For some reason, and to this day, I can't remember why, I said "I'm sorry Miranda for doing that." To which she responded "For what? Playing with my feet?"
"I mean like, for tickling you're feet. Are you mad?"
"No. You can tickle my feet if you want to, I wouldn't be mad about that. I"m sorry if I'm just not that much fun to tickle. I'm not really super ticklish, you know? My feet are the most ticklish spot on my whole body. You're a dork, you know that?"
I think there was a lot more said than that, but I distinctly remember the words "You can tickle my feet if you want to." Those words were burned into my memory bank,

Miranda I and hung out in the kitchen for awhile until my mom came home. She left, and I was left with a great memory from that day. A week or so late Miranda came back and I tickled her again. Not quite the same reaction but still really cool. I'll put that into another story if anyone wants to read it. it's actually better than this story, bu this was the one that I really remember as the first time tickling an older woman and a babysitter.

Please post that story.

I had a similar incident tickling my neighbor mom’s feet with my neighbor when we were little kids. We were very young. It was one of my first memories. I also used to tickle the neighbor and she would tickle back. I think it’s where my fetish was seeded.

I did the neighbor's tickling feet also. It was the neighborhood pool. Her name was Ellen and she was sitting on lounge chair. I was young, but I knew her well. For some reason, and I don't know what possessed me, but I sat down at the end of the lounge chair and started tickling her feet. She wasn't very ticklish but she made this fake laugh and said "oh, don't do that, my feet are ticklish!" I remember leaving and then coming back multiple times to tickle her feet. I probably did it 6 times and sometimes she would fake laugh and other times she wouldn't say anything and just let me tickle her feet. She eventually got up and left. But Ellen let me tickle her feet almost as often as I wanted.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back