• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supergirl captured by Lena Luthor (Machihne/ f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Another day another pic.

Good exercise trying to be more consistent in my drawing. This is a pic that I've have previously abandoned as not being good enough. But I persevered and learned a few tricks.

And it's given me great ideas on how to improve my future pics.

Lena has captured Kara. Even though SuperGirl is now her sworn enemy, she can't bring herself to kill her.
Lex is calling her a fool to not kill her straight away. But Lex is short sighted.
If she can use her newly invented orgasmatron machine to break Kara's will, then she would become a useful ally.
Lena tries to stay passive as Kara laughs and squirms in the merciless clutches of the machine. She starts to notice a warmness in her crotch as Kara wriggles so sweetly. But, she must remember that this purely business and part of advancing her plans of World domination. Nothing to do with wanting to wanting Kara to be her lesbian sex slave. No, nothing at all...

Attachments

• Supergirl captured jpeg.JPG
    Supergirl captured jpeg.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 780
Thanks!

Trying to do a pic a day. I had all sorts of ambitious plans for this scenario, but not the skills to realise it, yet.

So I completed this pic, which has been pretty well received on DA (17 likes in 6 hours. My best pic only has 71 likes after nearly 4 months).

Anyway, hoping to return to Lena and Kara in the near future.

Although the first 24 days of December I'm working on a special project, which I'll share with you guys later today.

Any chance this could become a full blown story? I love seeing those like Supergirl having their will broken by tickling and orgasms and just the idea of her becoming more sensitive with each orgasm until she's weak as a kitten without kryptonite is very intriguing. Especially if the orgasmatron is random; one time it edges her for over an hour, then it makes her cum three times in a row. Kara doesn't know when she'll be denied and when she'll receive multiple orgasms and she doesn't know if she's in heaven or hell.

Might it be possible to make a drawing with her in her suit and the pantyhose? I think that would be a hot pic. Thanks for your contributions to the community.

Thanks for the comments! Everybody seems to love some Kara tickling. The actress is adorable in real life as well.

Bit busy at the moment with some requests (Gave away free request to celebrate 100 watchers on DA, then ended up giving 2 away as I'd declared the wrong person as first respondant...)

And then I've got my super duper 24 day advent calendar special event ongoing from 1-24 December. One pic per day, one character per day based on a theme, taking ideas from you good folks (Plus the folks on DA). Why not pop over a pm or post an idea on the thread?

But I'll definitely revisit Kara and Lena in the near future. 34 favourites and 2k views in a day. Definitely a popular pic.

Well this is just completely and utterly crazy hot!

Thanks for sharing!

warm regards

R

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back