• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina Jolie Tickled SEARCHING CLIP

Nobody can find it, as it never happened

Yeah, unfortunately that's more likely to be a legend ...

If it's not and no one's found it nowhere 'til nowadays, I'd say it's lost forever. Someone'd have found it ...

It's something like that video with Jessica Alba being tickled that no one has ever found. Or the advertisement with Ísis Valverde - a Brazilian actress - in which she's supposedly said that she had a tickle fetish. In the case of this one, I've been searching for it during the last years and it's nowhere. Normally it's written that she'd have participated in this ad when she was 16, so it was in early 2000's, something around 2003. But it's more likely to be a legend also ...

I feel like people posted this kinda stuff all the time in the early days because it was harder to tell if they were bullshitting or not.

Pretty sure it's fake news but I think she was on that show. Wish that episode was uploaded somewhere so I can watch and see for sure but I'm no longer getting my hopes up. That would be a dream come true though. Had a crush on her since I was a kid.

It seems this is a 'White Whale' for a few people and I know what looking for those is like (See signature >.>) so I did a little digging...

Angelina Jolie was indeed on this particular show, The Big Breakfast, an old breakfast show in the UK that went defunct in the early 2000's, but held a certain cult of fans as these things do, and has inspired some revivals in the last few years. However, Jolie was not on an episode on the date that original poster suggested... Instead she appeared a little earlier in the year on the 4th of July, 2001.

This interview was to promote the then new Tomb Raider film, and she was interviewed by Amanda Byram... and interestingly (and probably due to the shows quirky nature) this interview took place on a bed... which is probably going to get some of your minds racing.

However, there doesn't seem to be any footage of this episode online, although people definitely seem to have archived footage of this show and you can find the odd full episode here and there.

https://youtu.be /V3hcZ30tmbI

At 16:53 in this episode, you can see a VERY brief snippet of what appears to be the aforementioned Tomb Raider interview. That's the most I can offer you.

However, if anyone wants to keep investigating, and see if they can solve this mystery once and for all, there appear to be some guys on the internet who know this show well... I would maybe edge my bets on this guy https://sites.google.com/site/bowlocksbigbreakfast/home who is a self-described superfan who even got to appear in the show in that capacity and keeps his fansite running and active to this day. He has Twitter, he has Facebook, (I have neither) and I imagine if anybody knew if this footage still existed and how it could be acquired it would be him...

Good luck, whale watchers! And maybe someday, someone will help me with mine...!

It seems this is a 'White Whale' for a few people and I know what looking for those is like (See signature >.>) so I did a little digging...

Angelina Jolie was indeed on this particular show, The Big Breakfast, an old breakfast show in the UK that went defunct in the early 2000's, but held a certain cult of fans as these things do, and has inspired some revivals in the last few years. However, Jolie was not on an episode on the date that original poster suggested... Instead she appeared a little earlier in the year on the 4th of July, 2001.

This interview was to promote the then new Tomb Raider film, and she was interviewed by Amanda Byram... and interestingly (and probably due to the shows quirky nature) this interview took place on a bed... which is probably going to get some of your minds racing.

However, there doesn't seem to be any footage of this episode online, although people definitely seem to have archived footage of this show and you can find the odd full episode here and there.

https://youtu.be /V3hcZ30tmbI

At 16:53 in this episode, you can see a VERY brief snippet of what appears to be the aforementioned Tomb Raider interview. That's the most I can offer you.

However, if anyone wants to keep investigating, and see if they can solve this mystery once and for all, there appear to be some guys on the internet who know this show well... I would maybe edge my bets on this guy https://sites.google.com/site/bowlocksbigbreakfast/home who is a self-described superfan who even got to appear in the show in that capacity and keeps his fansite running and active to this day. He has Twitter, he has Facebook, (I have neither) and I imagine if anybody knew if this footage still existed and how it could be acquired it would be him...

Good luck, whale watchers! And maybe someday, someone will help me with mine...!

Great information, I like this type of mystery!

Hope it'll be solved one day. Until them, the mystery'll remain. Looking for that now, it's nice to the folklore of TMF to have some stories like that ones or other ones that were mentioned. Reminds me of old times also ...

WoW ! I can't fin what's the name of the account that man own and manage. It will be really helpful to finally prove if it was true or not. Hope somebody discovers the username.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back