• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Correction... a */F Story

Volsung

Verified
The Tickle Zone pt.1 "Correction... a */F Story"

“Honestly, you all can do it all day long and I won’t care in the least. I’ve never been… receptive to… that. And I can prove it to you… to all of you. Just try it. That’s right, come right up here and give it your best shot. I dare you! Like I said, I have all day…”

She closes her eyes and breathes in deeply, flexing out her bare midriff almost imperceptibly. She pulls on the apparatus with futility. It is this piece of equipment that is keeping her bare arms, firmly fixed over her head. She moans to herself, under her breath.

“all day…”

This young lady who is sitting on an over sized stool, wearing a smug look on her face looks out into the nondescript crowd of shoppers. It is almost opening time again and as usual, it is just another busy day at the local Correction Center.

Quite suddenly, a man wearing a smart business suit with a dark long tie steps out from the crowd and addresses you directly. His voice is stern and authoritative. He speaks as a matter of fact, with no hint of false suggestion or deception:

“The Correction Center in question is in this particular mall that is located within the confines of this particular town. Just inside the entrance of that Correction Center sits a woman, a woman who is in desperate need of correction. For she has forgotten, forgotten that little pleasure we all take for granted which lies within the very center of… The Tickle Zone.”

The mall chime suddenly thunders out ten quarter notes as the woman continues to glare up at the passing shoppers, most of them are not taking in much notice of her situation. Presently an older man stops and watches the young woman, who apparently is begging for attention even though she is in a rather awkward predicament. It is this that puzzles him. He stands in front of her and tilts his head to one side in contemplation.

“What are you in for?” He asks.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Well, you must have done… something.”

“I can’t for the life of me think of what I might have done.” She says, mockingly.

“Huh huh…”

He walks closer to her as she makes a half hearted attempt to move her arms down.

“Just leave me alone!”

Her arms look so soft… and her stomach, how smooth looking. I bet she works out. What could she have done?

She has seen that look before. I must remain calm and reason with this guy she thinks to herself.

“They are trying to break me. That’s all that I know.”

“Break you?”

“Yeah, whatever that means. They say that I’m a bitch or something.”

“Oh really…”

He could feel the excitement welling up inside as he approached her long, slender arms. He didn’t know why he was feeling this way, but he was.

“Do you shave under your arms? Or can’t you grow hair there? It looks so smooth.”

He reached out with a fingertip and touched the exposed armpit.

She looked astonished! Shocked… it felt… weird. Kinda itchy. Tingly.

“What are you doing?” she yelled.

He quickly withdrew his finger.

“I was just seeing… Seeing if it felt as soft as it looked.”

“Well, it is.” She couldn’t explain why, but she wanted to feel his fingertip in there again. “Maybe you should try the other arm.”

He couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not. He did the same thing to the other arm…

She made a noise like she might sneeze or something. She couldn’t understand it. What was he doing?… Forcing her to make her feel this way! She couldn’t decide if it was good or bad. He wiggled his fingertip along the fold of skin. It was extremely irritating. And she couldn’t stop or control it. Her face suddenly became blush, like she was desperately trying to hold the feeling in check.

“Stop, stop, STOP!!”

He stopped. Strange… He had never heard anyone make this noise before. And she was SO desperate to hold in whatever was happening to her, from him. He noticed her stomach tightening as he touched her. Maybe if I touch her there?
There was absolute panic in her eyes as his hand slowly felt around her stomach. She rolled her lips in and screamed into her closed mouth. She sounded like some wild animal. Then suddenly when she knew she could hold back no longer:

“WHAAAH HAHA HAHA”

Everybody in the entire place within 50 feet froze instantly as the sound reverberated around the cavernous mall.

It sounded a little like a weather siren.

“WHAAAH HAHA HAHAHA HAHA HEEELLLPP”

He began to scratch all around her midriff, like he was trying to find an off button or switch. She simply became hysterical and incoherent. And it was making him horny, horny as hell and he didn’t know why. He worked his fingertips along her hips and sides, pinching and moving muscle… She thrashed back and forth with very limited effect. She was totally at his mercy, and he showed no sign of stopping or letting up…

The whole scene was beginning to look like a queen bee, being surrounded by a hoard of worker bees. It was intriguing. Nobody had heard or seen anything like this. What was he doing to her? Why was she making that banshee like noise?

He staggered back. Partially because of the noise, partially because of what was happening in his pants. Then another guy took his place… then another woman joined in. And then another… It was like the crowd was devouring her. Then the sound she was making slowly trailed off. Then the crowd people began to disperse. Finally in the end all that was left was a naked, spent female body on a large stool that had an inexplicable smile on her contorted face.

The man in the smart business suit speaks directly to the reader, yet again:

"A writer once said...
“The best-laid schemes of mice and men
Go oft awry,
 and leave us nothing but grief and pain,
 for promised joy!”​

For it is both joy for the one who gives, and joy for the one who receives in… The Tickle Zone."

-------

Here is part 2 of the series: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345546-The-Tickle-Zone-pt-2-quot-The-Project-quot-MM-F

Last edited:
Yes, I can see a series coming out of this... um, maybe. Lots of readers took a peek. Not much posting though.

I love it! So please make a series out of it!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back