• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Widow Tickling oil and bugs - 3/24

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

Advent event day 3/24.

Requests was for Black Widow slathered with tickling oil and tickled by bugs. Not sure how well the bugs came out, so am posting two versions.

Hela is day 4, tomorrow.

Remember folks, still 20 hot Marvel babes that I'm taking requests for.

Attachments

• Black Widow Bugs jpeg.JPG
    Black Widow Bugs jpeg.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 495
  • Black Widow Tickling Oil jpeg.JPG
    Black Widow Tickling Oil jpeg.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 340
Damn! Those faces! So expressive. Love it.

Thanks folks.

Been slowly, but surely, improving my anatomy knowledge.

Face has circa 40 muscles that control expressions. Then you get the way lips curl back, teeth shape, etc. Gets very complicated very fast. Currently using reference photos and making subtle tweaks of a few mm here and there. The Hydra agent reference is quite expressionless, but I knew enough to curl up the corners of her mouth. Could have done more with the eyes in hindsight, but live and learn.

Eventual, likely impossible goal, is to draw any expression at any angle without reference.

Also added some motion via hair flick and moisture splashing. Actually added a titty jiggle as well, but not sure if that came across.

A cocked eyebrow always adds a touch of mischievous intent.

Cool. I'll note that.

Finding expressions super hard still. Tried to show Hela as defiant in my latest pic, but just didn't work out. Ended up kind of ahego. Which I guess works.

This was awesome my friend; everything I was hoping for and more. I especially liked how the bugs swarmed her pussy; after they get the information out of her, I think Hydra will keep her as their tickle pet. She won't be good for much else.

Glad you liked it!

Had to think hard how to render the bugs. Might do it differently in future. But overall pleased with the picture.

Really liking this pic. Be cool to see the MCU version of MJ (played by Zendaya Coleman) and Cindy Moon (played by Tiffany Espensen) get a similar treatment.

They're definitely cuties.

They're not on my list of 24, but might draw them in future.

Please feel free to suggest a ticklish scenario, via pm is easier, for any of the remaining 10 ladies (Already completed or requested: Wasp and Jessica Jones in addition to the 12 crossed out in the updated graphic below)

Attachments

• Advent 12 days.JPG
    Advent 12 days.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 14
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back