• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Renfaire Survey

brotherted

Verified
The renfaire tickling scenario seems to be going the way of the buggy whip. So before the last, final person has forgotten about it or died of old age... here are my questions for you, gentle reader:

1.) If a girl is led to the stocks, and only asked if she'd like to role play a medieval punishment scene, i.e. tickling isn't mentioned -- but then once it starts she also never says "no," never says "let me out," and clearly seems to be enjoying the whole experience from start to finish, including smiling and joking with the "captors" during the breaks in-between "punishments" -- would you interpret that as non-con? (This would also imply that any subject who expresses any form of disapproval or reluctance in any way is immediately let go.)

2.) If you somehow found out (like on this site) that an upcoming Renfaire near you was going to be running the tickling stocks game -- would you try to attend?

3.) Do you think there's a scenario in which the Renfaire tickling scenario could come back, with clearer advance disclosure of what will happen to volunteers? (Like a sign?) Or would it still be banned by scolds who'd consider it too pervy and creepy for a Renfaire, regardless of full & complete advance consent/disclosure?

Last edited:
As someone who's worked a number of faires and found occasion to tickle a number of wenches and bellydancers;

1.) When you put that many addendums to it, no, it doesn't seem Non-Con. It'd still be better if the "victim" knew and gave consent ahead of time; then, everyone's on board.

2.) Maybe; but I wouldn't go just for that reason.

3.) Doubtful. KJ only " got away with" his gig for so long because it wasn't as easy to figure out what he was really about. Information is too easy to be foud nowadays.

I think the days of being able to indulge a fetish in front of a multi-age group of vanillas may be over.
But that doesn't mean you can't indulge.

Yeah if you wanted to do this, you would need to have all of the "victims" picked ahead of time and planted. There's next to no way trying to do it with legit strangers will fly.

1. If she’s having that good of a time, then I don’t consider it non-con.

2. Probably not. With the exception of the stocks, Renfaires as a whole don’t interest me.

3. I agree with Comfort Eagle, the participants pretty much have to be planted. I do think a possible way to get a stranger to participate would be either:

A. Have their family or friends tickle them

Or

B. Have the people running the stocks be women.

I think a lot of ladies who aren’t fetishists would feel more comfortable having a woman tickle their feet than some old guy or random dude. Especially in this day and age, where foot fetishes are more well known and are more commonly associated with men.

Maybe I’m wrong though.

only asked if she'd like to role play a medieval punishment scene

In my experience, it never goes like this. Actors don't break character and simply say you're being arrested and lead you to wherever. That said, they also generally faff off if you tell them no. That said...

but then once it starts she also never says "no," never says "let me out,"

Hey, have you ever heard of social pressure? Peer pressure, if you will? A lot of people will go along with something they find unpleasant if enough people around them seem to expect that they do so. At the risk of sounding a mite sexist, I see this behavior a lot more in women than men. They'll often put themselves through the worst inconveniences simply to avoid having to say "no" to someone, especially a dude twice their size.

So what you often assume is someone who

clearly seems to be enjoying the whole experience from start to finish, including smiling and joking with the "captors" during the breaks in-between "punishments"

can easily be someone who's faking it purely to be a good sport. Not only can't you tell the difference (ever asked a woman out who lit up like a Christmas tree and gave you her number only to ghost you two days later?), but we live in the age of "retroactive consent" where someone can decide a day, week, month, or even years later that they were wronged somehow and now you've got a problem.

So is it non-con? It may be, it may not be, and the only person who gets to decide that is the person whom you're creepily stuffing into the stocks.

And speaking of creepy, ironically a lengthy legalese sign of "full disclosure" would probably be more off-putting than just springing it on them by surprise. That ol' "if you're making such a big deal about it then there must be more to it" sitch.

At this point there is literally nothing "innocent" about tickling stocks at renfaires. They're always some creepy fetishist running rings around plausible deniability so his plants can film fap material for this forum. Is that going on the "consent sign", as well?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back