• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 2 (F/F, FF/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of Chapter 21 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 1

“Hello, again!” Vera happily greeted Jen and Maddie when they entered the lobby. “Are you two wanting to apply to live here?”

“Yes, and we’d like one of the two bed, two bath apartments like what you showed us earlier,” Jen spoke for the two friends.

“Wonderful, let me check and see what we have available, and then we’ll get started on your application,” Vera typed on her keyboard for a few seconds before turning her computer screen so the three guests could see it. “The highlighted apartments match your criteria and are ready to be moved into. These ones are all the bottom floor apartments, and these can go up to the third floor. Do you have a preference as to the level that your apartment is on?”

“Bottom floor; even if you don’t like it now, you’ll appreciate it later,” Wendy quickly decided for her mentees. Vera made a quick selection, and then only the bottom floor apartments were selected. “These two are going to be working at Tickle Dungeon 16; which ones are closest to that side of the complex?” With a few clicks from the employee, only five apartments were highlighted. “Jen, Maddie, we can always go back, but these are the ones I’d recommend.”

“Maddie, you go ahead and pick; I don’t really have a preference,” Jen gave Maddie free rein to pick their new apartment.

“Let’s go with… Q15,” Maddie pointed out a random available apartment on the computer.

“Alright, let me write that down, and then we can get to your interview,” Vera had loaded the application on a tablet, and she typed the room number in the appropriate spot. “Let’s head over to the Resident Discipline Room to continue your application.” When Jen and Maddie threw confused looks the employee’s way, she explained, “Don’t worry about the name; it’s just a room for tickling. All Tickle Cartel apartment property managers and home realtors are required to record the most ticklish spot of people they rent or sell to, so we tickle you some during the application. This will be the only time you visit unless you repeatedly break apartment community rules or commit a serious infraction.”

With those assurances in place, Jen, Maddie, and Wendy followed Vera to a room marked, ‘Resident Discipline’. “Lie on those tables,” Vera instructed the two future Dungeon Ticklers. “If I end up finding that your most ticklish spot isn’t so exposed there, I’ll move you somewhere else.”

“Okay,” Jen verbally responded as she headed over with Maddie. The two got on their backs, and Wendy helped Vera restrain them.

“I’ll start with you,” Vera pointed to Maddie. “Basically, I’m just going to ask you the application questions, and while I do it, I’ll tickle you.”

“Okay,” Maddie gave Vera the go-ahead to continue.

“First off, I need your name,” Vera stated as she tapped lightly on Maddie’s neck with her fingernails.

“My name is Maddie, and you should know that I’ve only got one place where I’m ticklish,” Maddie responded.

“You spell that M-a-d-d-y or M-a-d-d-i-e?” Vera wondered.

“I-e,” Maddie specified the spelling of her name.

“Good, and there it is,” Vera typed the name. “And you said that you’re only ticklish in one place on your body? Really?”

“Yep,” Maddie answered with a deadpan tone.

“That’s correct,” Wendy stepped in to confirm. “I tried tickling her all over, but she’s only got one spot that makes her laugh.”

“Well, okay,” Vera was a bit put off by Maddie’s lack of general sensitivity. “Let’s continue. What is your Tickle Cartel or Tickle Island ID number?”

“What?” Maddie was confused as fingers unsuccessfully worked over her armpits.

“Oh, I’ve got that,” Wendy announced as she pulled out the file that she had put all of Maddie’s paperwork in. “Both of them are very new, and they don’t quite understand all the terminology. This should have a decent amount of the information you want on Maddie.”

“Let’s see; I’ll be able to fill out just about everything with this!” Vera was very happy after she looked over the papers. “If you want, you can tickle her to fulfill the requirements of the ticklish application while I’m putting all this in. Otherwise, I’ll just tickle her afterwards.”

“Well, I think Maddie does deserve to laugh some, and so I’ll happily oblige, but just lightly,” Wendy removed a feather from her pocket.

“Wait, Wendy, please, don’t use THAHAHAHAHAHAT!” Maddie’s pleas were shut down when the Tickle Mistress gently waved the soft tool in the center of her stomach. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“And there’s another bit of information for me,” Vera proclaimed over Maddie’s hysterical laughter. “Most ticklish spot: bellybutton. I take it that it’s just the button, not the entire belly, correct?”

“That is correct,” Wendy stated, giving Maddie a short break to catch her breath. As Vera continued to fill out the application form using the paperwork from the bank, the Tickle Mistress tickled Maddie off and on. In the twenty minutes that Vera typed around, Maddie got twelve or so minutes of bellybutton tickling. The Tickle Mistress made it clear that her intention was not to torture her mentee with the amount and length of breaks that she provided.

“Alright, I’ve just got one more thing I need from you, Maddie,” Vera stood up and walked over to where Maddie and Jen were still bound. She began by addressing Wendy, “Thank you so much for tickling her while I was filling that out, and especially for letting me know her most ticklish spot. Maddie, I still need references from you. They’re required for all new residents.”

“I’ll fill out references for both of them,” Wendy declared. “They haven’t lived with me for long, but they haven’t been in the Tickle Cartel for long, either. I can also get you another set of references for Jen sent over.” The Tickle Mistress pointed at Jen to indicate that she was indeed talking about the final person in the room. “She lived with another Tickle Cartel employee for a week, and so I’ll give her a call.”

“Okay, that will probably work,” Vera allowed. “Well, Maddie, that’s all the questions I have. But before I let you out, there’s one quick thing I want to do. PFFFFFFT!”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Maddie screamed out a plea as the raspberry hit her tickle button.

“And your application is completed,” Vera announced as she pulled up. “Now, on to Jen, right?”

“Yep, that’s me!” Jen was already showing more eagerness than Maddie had in her entire interview.

“Okay, Jen, what is your Tickle Cartel or Tickle Island ID number?” Vera questioned after typing Jen’s name on the application.

“Umm, Wendehehehe shouhuhuld…” Jen began giggling as the apartment head wiggled her fingers over the applicant’s neck.

“Ah, yes, I have all the same forms for Jen,” Wendy pulled the other file out. “This should fill out pretty much everything on the application.”

“Sounds great,” Vera stood up to go get the file. “Would you like to tickle Jen while I fill these out?”

“Actually, since Jen’s more ticklish all over than Maddie, I was thinking you could tickle her before you fill everything out,” Wendy suggested, and Jen’s face indicated that she agreed with the Tickle Mistress. “While you do that, I can step out and call Rebecca, the other employee that Jen stayed with, and then I can fill out the references that you need.”

“That will work; I’ll write down the email address for Rebecca to send her reference to,” Vera proclaimed before heading over to a table and grabbing a pen and paper. “Tell Rebecca to send her reference here. I’d recommend heading outside to make the call; it may get a bit loud in here.”

“I’m sure it will; Jen’s pretty ticklish,” Wendy smiled at Jen, who just smiled back.

“That’s certainly good to know,” Vera seemed rather happy to get that information. “When you get back, I’ll show you where to fill out your references for Maddie and Jen.” Wendy nodded and headed out of the room as the apartment employee approached Jen’s table. “So, Jen, Wendy says you’re really ticklish. From tickling it earlier, I know your neck isn’t your spot. What about… the armpits?”

“Hehehehe,” Jen let out a stream of giggles as Vera tickled down her arms to her armpits. “Thahahat’s not toohoohoo ticklish.”

“Okay,” Vera moved down to the ribs. “How about here? Do you have a ticklish rack of ribs?”

“YOHOHOU’RE WAHAHARMEHER!” Jen began lightly laughing as her ribs were poked and prodded. “BUHUHUT NOHOHOT THEHEHERE YEHEHEHET!”

“Well, the laughter is certainly a good touch, but I think… maybe your tummy would get a better reaction,” Vera declared as she moved down to the midriff.

“YEHEHEHEP IHIHIHIT’S THE BEHEHEHEST!” Jen’s laughter was enthusiastically loud as her most ticklish area got tickled.

“Have I found your tickle spot?” the tickler hopefully wondered.

“IHIHI MEHEHEHEAN,” Jen was going to correct Vera, but did not know quite how to without taking the tickling away from the super sensitive area that was her stomach.

“You mean?” Vera led.

“She means that you’re in the right area, but you should fully explore her belly,” Maddie stepped in and said what Jen wanted to say.

“YEHEHEHES!” Jen agreed.

“Oh, okay,” Vera’s wiggling fingers began making their way around the ticklish torso, getting happy laughter wherever they went. Within a few minutes, she found Jen’s bellybutton, and she gave it a few raspberries. The ticklee approved of all the tickling through her laughter, raucous as it might have been, and so Vera began to try different techniques to get Jen to stop talking.

After several minutes, Jen was still happily commenting on how good of a tickler Vera was, seemingly not noticing the latter’s disappointment. Wendy, who had walked in shortly after the employee found out about Jen’s tickle button, finally spoke up, “Vera, I’ve finished filling out the references. Also, if you’re trying to tickle torture Jen, you’re going to have a bit of an issue. She just loves to be tickled.”

“Really? And there’s nothing that can break her?” Vera inquired.

“I mean, I can’t honestly say that nothing can break her,” Wendy started, “but I also can’t tell you anything that can. There’s just so many different tickle tools in existence; I haven’t had time to test everything. And I doubt you’ll have time to get Jen to beg before the maximum application interview time.”

“I suppose you may have a point,” Vera allowed as she removed the paintbrush from a still happy Jen. “And I think I’ve tickled you enough for the application. I’d tickle you some more, but I’m sure that you don’t want to spend all day here. I’ll go finish filling out everything, and then I’ll speak to you two about later. Wendy, if you’d like, you can release Maddie. Jen needs to stay restrained until I finish the application.”

“Alright,” Wendy headed over to Maddie. She whispered something in Maddie’s ear while she was undoing the bondage on the first applicant’s upper body, causing Maddie to shoot Jen a mischievous look. Upon being released, Maddie marched straight over to Jen, and Wendy followed.

“Hey, you two,” Jen casually stated as she glanced between her host and her best friend. “So, what are… YEHEHEHES!” As Vera filled out the forms for Jen, Wendy and Maddie made sure that the second applicant laughed sufficiently for the application, tickling her tummy the entire time. Just like with Vera, the ticklee happily commented on just how much she was enjoying being tickled by the two. Once she was finished typing everything up, the apartment manager came over and tapped Wendy on the shoulder. The two ticklers released their peppy ticklee while Vera got Jen a glass of water.

Jen ended up drinking her glass of water back in the leasing office while Vera attached the apparently quickly-filled-out reference from Rebecca to the application. “Jen and Maddie, we’ve got your application filled out. There’s a fee of $20 for the application. You can each pay $10, or one of you can pay the full $20. I’ll be calling one of you in a few hours after the application gets processed to let you know if you can move in. Which phone number should I call? I got both of yours from the files that Wendy gave me.”

“I’ll pay, but you should probably call Jen,” Maddie announced as she fished for the card the bank had given her. “Do you take debit cards?”

“You should use this,” Wendy flipped to a page in Maddie’s file with check blanks.

“Sorry, we don’t take debit cards, but the check will work,” Vera informed Maddie. The latter quickly used a pen provided by Vera to fill out the check, and once she had handed it in, Vera announced, “Thank you both so much for coming in and applying. Like I said earlier, I’ll be calling Jen in a little bit, and if you can’t answer, I’ll leave a voicemail for you. If you get approved, I’ll have you come back here to fill out forms, and at that point, apartment Q15 will be yours. Have a wonderful day!”

“You too, thanks, Vera!” Jen was still in a very good mood, and Maddie echoed her. After this, the two waved goodbye and headed back to the T cart with Wendy.

“So, Wendy, I’m really excited to see what you’ve got planned for us for today,” Maddie broadcasted once everyone had sat down.

“I want to keep it a secret until we get there, so put these on after you get buckled up,” Wendy tossed blindfolds into her two guests’ laps. “I’ll take them off when we get to the first surprise.”

“Alright,” Jen and Maddie were both confused, but complied, blindfolding themselves. They heard the T cart start up, and then Wendy activated their arm restraints, ensuring that the two guests could not remove the blindfolds by themselves. Still a little shocked, neither Jen nor Maddie had any idea what to say as the Tickle Mistress began driving the T cart away from Sixteen Swirls.

Next Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 3

Last edited:
Cool chapter but I feel like Wendy should get more and longer tickles. But that is just my opinion. Great storyline tho

I wonder what the surprise will be. I imagine the next few chapters will hav more tickling and fun as I don’t think there is much more left in the way of talking shop now that they have their apartment and finances set up.

Thanks for the update, it’s a pleasure as always.

Cool chapter but I feel like Wendy should get more and longer tickles. But that is just my opinion. Great storyline tho

Wendy is definitely due for some tickles, and so she might get them soon. She has not gotten tickled as often because she hates being tickled and therefore takes a lot of precautions to keep herself as the tickler.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Glad you enjoyed the storyline!

I wonder what the surprise will be. I imagine the next few chapters will hav more tickling and fun as I don’t think there is much more left in the way of talking shop now that they have their apartment and finances set up.

Thanks for the update, it’s a pleasure as always.

There is a little bit of talking shop left to do (actually filling the apartment, getting Jen and Maddie acquainted with the essentials in the area, etc.), but that has more potential to involve tickling. Also, Wendy has multiple fun surprises for Jen and Maddie this day, and they will definitely involve tickling to an extent.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back