• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agent Carter - Hydra Tickle Slave. 6/24

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

Agent Carter has been captured by Hydra. She's been strapped to a bondage bench and mercilessly fingered, feathered, licked, sucked and orgasmed past the point of endurance. And they're not even asking her any questions.

She's completely broken and is shouting out secrets to get them to stop, but they just carry on, heedless of Peggy's screams of agony and ecstasy.

******************************************************************************************************

Running a day late alas. Wasted a lot of time with bad work flow, for an admittedly complicated piece. I'm overall pleased with it, and learned a valuable lesson. Don't try and change the outline part way through.

Negasonic in a tickling cum machine next.

Attachments

• 6 Agent Carter jpeg.JPG
    6 Agent Carter jpeg.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 584
Thanks!

Looks like DA agrees. 11k views and 73 favourites in 12 hours.

For context, my next best pic is Emma Watson Feathered, with 77 favourites from 12k views. And that one was fully coloured, and published 4 months ago.

I think that the Scott Harris course has definitely helped my pieces look more energetic. And I think that I've stumbled across a striking composition.

Or maybe people just really love Agent Carter and Hayley Atwell. Who doesn't?

Thanks.

This has been a rip roaring success on DA.

102 favourites and 20k views as of now. My best ever, even surpassing my colour Emma Watson pic.

Need to work out how to capture that magic in future pics.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back