• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute reactions!!

Rene T

TMF Expert
New gorgeous model!! She's as ticklish as beautiful, on this time she got her feet locked on the stocks and is cuffed arms behind her back, giving her no chance to defend of tickling.
She's wearing super hot lingerie and super sexy black pantyhose with high heels, well the session starts and you can see on her face how nervous she is because she really knows how ticklish her feet are, the session starts and as soon as my fingers slides with the most gentle touch on her foot she starts to break, this woman is so ticklish that even the softest touch tickles her and got her crazy.
The session continues and throughout the session she was tickled with a lot of objects and with all of them she made the cutest reactions I've ever seen, the first object was her own heels
and it was insane because the softness of her pantyhose and the hardness of her heels sliding on her arches drives her completely crazy!!
Then after some initial madness, both heels were removed and now both feet are exposed for my fingers that slides quickly and got a noisy laugh that evidently announce the change of tool...
It's now turn of the electric toothbrush and makeup brush to make this cutie laugh, both moving up and down with the exact amount of pressure against her feet...
The fingers returns again but this time scratching her heels like little spiders, then the master tool came out, the brush... as soon as she looked the brush she knew it was going to be
extremely intense, all the spikes of the brush scratching the softest surface on earth... that's it...
So, a near cousin of the brush comes into the scene, the head-massager with a lot of long spikes got quite similar reactions than the brush...
And a triangle resin massager that its main objective is massage, but on a pair of super sensitive feet, the function changes from massage to tickle and make a woman jump and kick.
She's done with the pantyhose, but the session doesn't end yet, it continues only to show the most beautiful soles... her sensitivity increases a lot with her barefoot being touched...
the electric toothbrush got the honor of came out again just to get inside her toes and made her squirm, the last tool was the master again, the brush direct on her skin was perfect to end this session with one of the most beautiful ticklish girl.
All of this tickle tools got great and cute reactions from this beauty, laughs, kicks, jumps, adorable faces, screams, the fact that in great part of the session the tickles made her got her eyes closed, and also it's worth it to highlight that there were parts in which she wanted to hold her laugh to keep the Glamour but in every attempt she loosed the battle against tickling...

There's a long preview of this clip :D
https://www.clips4sale.com/tickling-girls-videos

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
wow what a cutie pie karol is that laughter cute reactions try hold in the laughter that smile ripping the nylons get to cute bare feet hair brush tickling everything in this tickle video is perfection karol is cute adorable girl beauty ever i love see those toes arches feet sucked licked nibbled keep up the good work keep on tickling the cute girls.

Cute clip! I love seeing girls tickled with the heel of their own shoe, something so delightfully humiliating about it :)

wow what a cutie pie karol is that laughter cute reactions try hold in the laughter that smile ripping the nylons get to cute bare feet hair brush tickling everything in this tickle video is perfection karol is cute adorable girl beauty ever i love see those toes arches feet sucked licked nibbled keep up the good work keep on tickling the cute girls.
Thank you so much :D I really love when the community likes my videos :)

Cute clip! I love seeing girls tickled with the heel of their own shoe, something so delightfully humiliating about it :)
I know, I bet she thoght "I shuoldn't have brought heels this day" :)

A really amazing clip &#55357;&#56399; can we look forward to a Part 2?...

A really amazing clip �� can we look forward to a Part 2?...

She didn't want to be tickled again in a long time, she really hate and love tickling at once hahaha, but if she returns I'll let you know :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back