• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tale Of The Denied: (F*/M*Tease&Denial)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
E53877C8-9D5C-4706-879C-C8ED496D85B8.jpeg

It all started with an invitation to help out an art gallery by modeling for a certain peace. Trevor had only just started working as a nude model and decided to jump at the chance to participate. Anything was better than the pathetic amount he was making from his other job.

“Cassius The Strong” the invitation read. He thought to himself for a second and then signed his name. “Eh, it could be fun.” From there on out, he played right into her hands.

The gala was actually hosted by a girl Trevor had seen around campus before, a mysterious new student named Isabell. Not a lot of people knew anything about her besides she was a bit... eccentric. At five foot nothing she was a gorgeous little thing, but liked to keep to herself. The only thing anyone knew about her is she had money, a lot of it. She had money, and she wore that weird green jeweled necklace around her neck every day.
The event came fast and Trevor headed out to do the deed. Upon meeting Isabel he was shocked by her excited demeanor. There she was, this normally soft spoken and cold girl hugging him from behind. Her hands coming around to the front so she could trace one finger around a nipple through his shirt. “My, my!” she exclaimed, the honey dripping from her words. Her voice an almost Jennifer Tilly like droll. “You’re such a fine young specimen, Trevor.”
Trevor jolted from the surprising touch and laughed nervously. It was an odd thing to be called, especially from a girl who looked even younger then him?... Either way he decided to roll with it. No harm having some fun with his “employer”, especially if it would lead to a future lay. If she was going to be staring at him naked for hours on end, it gave him confidence to know she liked what she saw.

“Heh. Thanks?” he replied. His chiseled face glowing a bit red from the compliments.
Isabel halted her casual groping to spin him around and hug him even closer, nudging her face against him, cheek to chest. “Mmm, These muscles!” She reached on her tip toes to cup his chin. “That strong jaw line... You really are a spitting image of him!~” She purred.
Trevor blanked. “Me? Ah ha, thanks again? An image of....?”
Isabell nodded, looking as if she wasn’t even paying attention to the young man who owned the body. Then suddenly, she coughed, regaining the composure she was known for, only still with an unyielding cat like smile.

“Ahem, Cassius of course. I can’t express enough how thankful I am for your help today, Trevor. This has been a passion project of mine for..... Oh far too long.~ I can’t wait to share it with you. Me and every other woman attending the gala tonight.” she winked. Isabell knew just what to say, because she could see the stars starting to light up in Trevor’s eyes. The thought of other cute girls like this one, all fawning over his naked body. He’d hardly be able to contain himself. Trevor had no idea what he was getting himself into.

———

With pleasantries out of the way the highlighted burnet took him into the back to get prepared. It wasn’t until after being stripped of all clothing by Isabel he started to think.

Originally Trevor thought he was just going to be the model while she sculpted his likeness. But if that was the case, then why was the gala OPENING today? He’s heard about art prodigies, but to finish something like this so quickly would be impossible! The confused young man was so lost that he barely noticed the click of the podium type harness.

“To keep you still of course.~” The small cutie purred again from behind him, goosing his backside.

Trevor hips trembled slightly from the surprising tease. “AH-... he.. Y-yea, uh. Of course...” This was getting a bit more kinky than he thought. Clearly he should have read the invite more closely.

Slowly, Trevor stopped thinking about the common sense of it all as Isabell kept stroking and teasing his exposed body. Her flirtatious and talented touches spread all around his thighs and hips with inflaming precision as the young man’s mind just drifted, only letting out a few low titters and grunts.

“Why Trevor, are you ticklish?” Not waiting for an answer, Isabell danced her fingernails around his hips. Ordinarily, this would be the point were Trevor would twist and move away, but thanks to the weird podium encasing his legs there would be no such luck. He opted instead to gently grad her dainty wrists and pull her arms away.

“HAHA! AH!! Ah! Uh ha, yea! Just ahaha, a bit I guess...” His sentence trailed off as he let go of her. His curiosity once again spiked and he couldn’t stop himself from asking. “So, what’s the deal here anyway? Am *I* suppose to be the statue? I thought you were just sculpting me.”

There was a brief pause before the mysterious girl responded. Trevor couldn’t see it, but she was smiling from ear to ear.

Isabell’s heels clicked as she walked within her art project’s line of site. “Tell me Trevor, have you ever heard the story of Cassius?”

He could feel a slight chill now in the room? What was happening? He tried to remember the name on the invite. “The Strong, right?”

“Mmhmhmhm~, well yes that was one of his names now wasn’t it? And unlike a lot of the egotistical titles you hear given to men today, his name was no exaggeration. He truly was the strongest... and most handsome..” Isabell wrapped her arms around herself as she spoke. Her tone affectionate, but her eyes a thousand yard stare, as if she was.... remembering?

“.... I-Isabell? You ok?” Trevor asked, snapping her out of it. Finally she looked into his eyes, he saw pure mischief. In one smooth movement she grabbed his growing erection in her soft hand and slowly stroked.

“Never better.<3” She answered, her smile now baring teeth. “You see, there are a bunch of different ways to tell the story, but how would you like to hear a version not told as often? I promise you it’s just as true.” Not waiting for a response she hungrily took him in her mouth, humming her lips and vibrating them against his yearning cock.

“Ah! Oh fuck” Trevor leaned forward and grabbed her hair. The pleasure felt amazing as her wiggling tongue tornadoed around his engorged head over and over. His panting grew rugged as suddenly she stopped as quick as she started. “Would you like to hear my story, Trevor?” She asked coolly, as he could only submissively nod. It was clear who was in-charge.

“So many think the story is about just Cassius, but no one ever thinks about the real victim.” As she spoke her nails lightly traced all around Trevors diamond hard manhood. Starting at the balls, running up the base, andcircling around his head until the motion would repeat again.

“You see Trevor, there was once a queen. A queen forced into marriage at a young age to king who’s best years were far behind him. Meanwhile, the daughter she never wanted got to fall in love with a man who should have rightfully been hers.”

Again, a haze fell over Trevor as he was continuously felt up and even teased by his seemingly crazed employer. Her hands caressed and traced all around his privates until all that the poor young man could hear in his mind was Isabell’s words and the burning need to cum.

Again her hands left him, abandoning his privates and leaving him to sulk and pant. “P-please! Isabell... don’t stop!” He looked down to her hoping for mercy, but she never looked up. If she did, he would have been acutely aware of the joy on her face at his suffering.

“Mmmm, rejection is such a funny thing. Wouldn’t you agree? Wanting something so bad, only to be told no? Against all your hopes and wishes, you can’t fight with a decision already made by someone else.~” At last she broke eye contact with his penis and looked into his eyes. “Ask me to let you cum Trevor.”

“Please! Please let me cum, Isabell!” He growled hungrily, allowing himself to be played like a fiddle.

“No.” She licked the teeth of her cat like grin as he whined. “Mmmhmmhm, see? But back to my story. Ah yes, the cruel nature of it all. Well you see Trevor, cruelty breeds cruelty. And if there was anyone who understood the queen’s plight it was the Goddess Hera. And she bestowed a beautiful gift onto her. So if Cassius didn’t want to be her lover, then he would be her property. Much like you are right now.~”

Again his member was swallowed up by her warm mouth as she licked and sucked for a minute or so,before letting go with an audible pop. “Ah~, and with that power she was able to turn Cassius into a lovely man of stone. She kept him, for years, decades, until it was all lost to time. There are several places that claim to have the real thing, but they’re all fake..... fake. Fake. Fake.~” She bobbed his penis with her finger with each repeat of the word.

Trevor grimaced as the teasing nails started up again. Through choked back moans and whimpers he tried to reason with her. “Look. I-Isabell, your u-URGH.... fuuuuuck. You’re clearly having a mental break down right now. Let’s just AAAHHH! AHH!”

She looked at him again, this time in an almost dream like state. Seconds went by until she spoke again. “Trevor, do you remember at the start I said Cassius had many names? Would you like to know his more famous title?”

As she waited for his response the tiny loon softly and slowly dragged his iron like cock around her lips. It was as if she was applying lip stick.

“HA! U-URGH! WILL YOU LET ME CUM? PLEASE! COME ON!”

“Answer the question Trevor.~” She demanded, the sides of her mouth beginning to curl. The green jewel on her necklace starting to glow.

“WHAT? WHAT WAS HIS NAME!?! AAH! FUCK I-IM CLOSE! I-I-I’M CLOSE!” Trevor screamed as he grabbed the back of his long hair for some sort of support. He could feel himself getting closer to the edge. There was no stopping him now.
Suddenly the jewel flashed a bright green light, and before the young man knew it he was frozen in marble. Now captured at the peak of his struggle when he realized too late what was going on. His arms were overhead as Isabel slipped under them. His penis was erect, standing to attention thanks to the beck and whim of her skillful hands and mouth. He let out a scream as the magic stone encased his body, but it went unheard as he was quickly petrified from head to toe.

Isabell looked at her handy work with pride and accomplishment. There he was, perfect. “It was ‘The Denied’. Cassius the Denied.~”

As if on cue, a cute woman in glasses peeked her head in. “Isabell! OH! You actually finished it! Great work. The guests are here! Should I let them in???”

Isabell took out a tiny mirror and fixed her lipstick. She answered without even glancing at her. “You better.”

————-
And their Trevor stood as the lady art enthusiasts flooded into the gallery. The girls seemed none the wiser as they crowded around to admire him, or they didn’t care. Somehow through all this, Trevor could still feel his erection pulsing underneath the magical stone encasement. His entire physical state was caught in this moment; a perpetual state of horniness that just wouldn’t go away. He could still feel his right nipple tingling as if Isabel’s fingers had never left there, and all these beautiful women ogling him, molesting him with their eyes in all the ways he couldn’t enjoy while petrified was turning this pleasure into a damning experience.

Strangers, teachers, peers and acquaintances. They all looked at him with a hunger he wasn’t aware existed until today. In any other case this would be an erotic dream come true! But I’m this supernatural predicament it was a nightmare.
‘I can’t move! Ugh. Someone help me, dammit!’ Trevor’s pleas *went unheard to all but himself, leaving him with his thoughts alone. Yet he could still hear, still see. All the lewd comments and looks he was getting. Worst of all though, he’d soon realize he could still feel.
“Damn, girl! You really outdid yourself with this ‘Cassius’ statue!” One tan-skinned patron commented.

If Trevor’s eyes could widen they would at the realization the woman talking was his ex Jeanette. She swishes around her glass of wine excitedly as her gaze shifts back and forth between Trevor’s chiseled muscles and his cock. She had to had known it was him. Did she think it was just a statue or him pretending to act like one?
“I know, isn’t he just the finest work of art?” Isabell replied with a chuckle, sauntering over to her living statue. She leans forward and wraps her arms around him, just like the first time they met. She can still feel his warmth radiating from the marble’s exterior. The girls would love that, once they had their turn. Trevor shivers on the inside as he feels Isabel’s spine-tingling touch unravel him.
“You girls should give him a feel, soon. You know you’re allowed to touch the art. Especially down here,” Isabel comments as she brings a hand down to the sleek sculpture of Trevor’s erect manhood. She squeals as the warmth of it pulses in the palm of her hand, the latter wrapping around the shaft to give it a firm tug.
Trevor feels it making his dick twitch.
‘Hnng!’ He grunts on the inside, though no one can see him squirm through the stone. ‘What!? How the? Stop that, Isabel! Dammit…!’
“Hehehe…” Isabel continues rubbing off the smooth and unusually warm phallus stone. It pleasures the soul trapped inside. “It’s so warm, too!” she said to the other girls.
“Ooh, really? How’d you do that!” Jeanette inquired as she tickled her index finger under his marble head. Unsure what to make of the spectacle herself. If it was Trevor doing an act, she would take freak pride trying to trip him up.~
“Is his cock warm?” Another woman asked. He glued to the sexy statue line all the others.
A slew of comments followed with Isabel’s declaration. All this did was rile her into jerking off the statue faster and faster.
“Hehe, hey girls. You think if I keep doing this, he’ll spew out cum like a fountain?” Isabel asked the crowd. Her sinister tone and majestic way of speaking now hidden as she acted like any other woman there.
‘God please let me cum…’ Trevor thought within his stone prison. Even if it felt terrible to be immobilized, being handled like this felt good. Really good. And he was getting close, too. ‘J-Just a little more,’ he thought. ‘That’ll make this so much easier to deal with.’
Trevor writhed on the inside, groaning to himself as this nefarious woman was play-tugging him in front of other girls. He could feel a loosening feeling building in his gut that was ready to blow. He was ready to climax…
...but it wasn’t coming. No matter how long, how furiously Isabel jacked him, his sweet release wasn’t happening.
‘God… what…!? Why can’t I… Nngh!!’ Trevor was beside himself in frustration, screaming inside of his stone prison as he was fiddled with and kept on a constant, relenting edge. He swore he might go crazy before this exhibition is over...

Isabel glanced up towards his face with a knowing smirk on hers, and she removed her hand without an ounce of warning. He couldn't move, but he was still mentally bucking against the air in the absence of her hand, Jeanette’s as well.

“Looks like the answer is no. It's all stone. No matter how much you touch him, he will never, ever... ever cum. I guess it really is authentic to the legend, right ladies?" All the women chuckled at the plight that was just a fantasy to them but very real to the man trapped inside.

She started directly into his face, her eyes punctuating every word in her statement as he groaned within his mind. "I think that's enough for now, there's so many other displays to look at here, come along, I'll give you a full tour!"

The women all poured, but agreed. Jeanette herself looking at Trevor’s stone cock with malicious intent. If that WAS him in there, she was going to be sure he earned every dollar he made to hold still for her and all the other women.

He watched her corral the lady enthusiasts off holding the door open for them to enter the next room. Trevor remained in disbelief and frustration as she flashed a pernicious grin at him from over her shoulder before as they all left, leaving the two of them alone.

Briefly she wakes back to the center of the room, eyes fixed on his. “I wouldn’t get too worried Trevor. The only tragedy here is that I can’t keep you in this beautiful state. Too many would notice your absence, and I prefer to do my work subtly. Rest assured ‘Cassius’, when you move again this will all seem like a bad dream. Or a fantasy.~ But until then, we still have tonight. And you’re filthy.”

The clap of her hand echoed through the room as a beautiful maid walked in from behind him. “ Linda, please make sure to clean this piece up before our guests come back? I want him sparkling by the time I’m back.”

Linda looked at trevor and her smile was evident, as was her large fluffy feather duster. “You can count on me Ms.~<3” and with that she got to work.

Isabell took one last look before leaving him there for later. “Mmmhmhmhm, long live the queen, as they say.” She affectionately traced her green jewel and walked out, leaving Trevor to his ticklish frustrating fate.

---
More on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Very hot! Really enjoy the artwork and the story - you've written some wonderful F/m erotica, and I love how you combine denial and genital tickling. Keep up the good work ;)

oof, poor guy. I hope he finds some release soon

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back