• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise photo thread

Thread creator is a damn genius, we should do similar threads for other classic studios.

Here's the full(I think?) set of her being tickled at the beach:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Here's the final 10 pics:

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

Also since I posted her, I do feel the need to mention Gia I don't think gets enough love as a ticklee and just a tickler. When people bring her up, they mention how much of a a sadistic tickler she was, but she was quite ticklish herself. Plus always fun to see sadistic ticklers get a taste of their own medicine lol.

Does anyone have pictures or clips of a woman getting her feet tickled in a car and the tickler said don't cover your face during the tickling?

You are absolutely right newTickleorder : Gia = An amazing lee with wonderful soft soles :)

Gia is, indeed, underrated as a lee. Though, to be fair, she is also a great ler.

Would've loved to see her in the "magician's box."

View attachment 682117
View attachment 682118
View attachment 682119
I remember being a young lad and watching this girl’s audition clip where she seemingly breaks the stocks dozens of times. Much can be said of the cheesiness of a lot of the clips and the wide variation of ticklishness among models but TP had some real all-stars as far as lees go.

View attachment 682120
View attachment 682121
View attachment 682122
View attachment 682123
View attachment 682124

Here’s my last bit of pictures. Apologies for any repeats!

I watched the same audition clip many a time as well. Any chance that audition clip is still around???

Absolutely loved Gia...she had huge size 11 feet and was legit ticklish...some of the first tickle vids i stumbled onto in the early 2000s were from them and are still classics today

I actually have some TP stuff as well
View attachment 682069
View attachment 682070
View attachment 682071
View attachment 682072
View attachment 682073

I’ve only ever seen bits and pieces from this video. Never the full thing. I think they maybe took it off their catalog at some point.

If it's any consolation, here is their clip that has most of these models. Wish it had all of the setups from the pictures (e.g., redhead and brunette) but you can't win them all...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/192/21083123/never-before-seen-83

I actually have some TP stuff as well
View attachment 682069
View attachment 682070
View attachment 682071
View attachment 682072
View attachment 682073

I’ve only ever seen bits and pieces from this video. Never the full thing. I think they maybe took it off their catalog at some point.

I actually bought a video that included several of that series

But not the pictures that you posted there, only each of those girls individually. Does anyone know in what video the rest of the series is? Maybe on never-before-seen 84? or 82?

god I miss this style, they don't make em' like these anymore

I love it ! Tickling can't feel bad enough !!!!!:devil:

Here's the final 10 pics:

View attachment 693461 View attachment 693462 View attachment 693463 View attachment 693464 View attachment 693465 View attachment 693466 View attachment 693467 View attachment 693468 View attachment 693469 View attachment 693470

Also since I posted her, I do feel the need to mention Gia I don't think gets enough love as a ticklee and just a tickler. When people bring her up, they mention how much of a a sadistic tickler she was, but she was quite ticklish herself. Plus always fun to see sadistic ticklers get a taste of their own medicine lol.

Last edited:
God… Jenny in the stocks, what a great scene. Deliciously feather-ticklish soles. She could not handle that feather stroking up and down so slowly.

God… Jenny in the stocks, what a great scene. Deliciously feather-ticklish soles. She could not handle that feather stroking up and down so slowly.

Yeah gotta love Jenny. Her buried in sand scene isn't bad either.

Jenny Buried in the Sand GIF 1.gifJenny Buried in the Sand GIF 2.gif

great collection proudly I had bought about 5 of those videos back in the very early 2000's

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back