• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very ticklish girlfriend

Gyges92

Long time lurker, finally just created an account!

I'm very lucky to have a very ticklish girlfriend. That was always the ultimate fantasy for me, and I'm sure many people here would feel the same way. Still can't believe my luck. But the relationship can be difficult, and I'm usually ambivalent about it for reasons I don't totally understand.

So as an exercise to help me remember how lucky I am, I want to put it out there that I'm willing to answer most questions anyone has about my experiences tickling her. I'll be completely truthful. Figured this might be fun for someone who wants to hear about a very ticklish woman, and it'll be good for me to share how lucky I am. So feel free to ask anything!

Where are her most ticklish spots ? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being insanely ticklish how ticklish are her feet? ribs? armpits? Knees ? Does she come from a family of ticklish females? Any photos of her feet? Thanks for sharing.

Is she ok with you tickling her and does she know of your fetish?

Yes, she's very aware of it and she's okay with me tickling her. She's grown more okay with it over time. She can't take it for more than a few seconds at a time though. It's often done as a quid pro quo

Where are her most ticklish spots ? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being insanely ticklish how ticklish are her feet? ribs? armpits? Knees ? Does she come from a family of ticklish females? Any photos of her feet? Thanks for sharing.

Most ticklish spots: armpits and toes, but it's a tough call.

I would say the ticklishness of her feet, ribs, and knees are all 9. Armpits are 10.

I'm not sure about her female relatives.

I don't think I'd be comfortable sharing any pics unfortunately.

What manner do you tickle her? E.g. To get her to agree to something or anything like that

What manner do you tickle her? E.g. To get her to agree to something or anything like that

How do I actually do the tickling? Always my hands. I'm not a big fan of tools.

Or do you mean how do I get her to let me tickle her? She allows it often out of love, but when I really want to go to town, I give her money, tbh. I actually like that. That makes it hotter for me and makes me feel less guilty about indulging. She likes that system too!

How do I actually do the tickling? Always my hands. I'm not a big fan of tools.

Or do you mean how do I get her to let me tickle her? She allows it often out of love, but when I really want to go to town, I give her money, tbh. I actually like that. That makes it hotter for me and makes me feel less guilty about indulging. She likes that system too!

Hey, compromise make the world go round!

...when I really want to go to town, I give her money, tbh. I actually like that. That makes it hotter for me and makes me feel less guilty about indulging. She likes that system too!

Interesting and illuminating. Many a woman will indulge her significant other in his peculiarities for a non-monetary tradeoff simply out of love or 'relational' give and take.

How would you feel about her if she implemented the same pecuniary criterion for regular sex?

Perhaps a long and honest conversation is in order, or even a serious evaluation of your situation.

That's awesome :) Did you know she was ticklish before you started dating her? At what point did you tell her about your fetish? What's your favorite spot to tickle her?

That's awesome :) Did you know she was ticklish before you started dating her? At what point did you tell her about your fetish? What's your favorite spot to tickle her?

Thanks! She's a tickler's dream.

I didn't know for sure if she was ticklish until we started seeing each other more seriously. But at one point early on when I was courting her, I saw that she liked someone else's post on social media that said "If you tickle me, I'm not responsible for your injuries." So that was the first indication I had that she might be ticklish. Needless to say, that really got my hopes up. Turned out to be as good as I could have imagined!

I told her about my fetish pretty soon after I confirmed she was super ticklish. By that time it was pretty evident anyway.

My favorite spot to tickle her... she has many great spots, and I tend to go through phases with what my favorite is. Her belly is probably my most frequent go-to - the default I suppose. My favorite lately though has been her breasts. They're very ticklish, and I think that might be kind of rare? In any case, I've been dwelling on what a joy that is lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back