• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams

Madame_T

TMF Poster
So lately I've been having a lot of tickle-related dreams recently and I think it's because I'm stressed in my every day life. My tickle dreams are usually very vivid and a lot of fun but I'm wondering how common it is for others with this fetish to have these sorts of dreams as well. If so, what has been your favorite tickle- related dream so far (that you can remember/if you can remember your dreams, I know some of us aren't so lucky...)? I had one last night that I was attending a tickle munch with a lot of really cool people who were taking turns getting tickled in stocks. At one point we were doing like a tickle trivia contest where the lee would be in stocks and have to answer a random trivia question and would get tickled if they got it wrong!

Anyways, sweet tickle dreams, everyone! :)

I had one just the other night. And I do believe stress can cause it. Almost like your brain is saying "you need this soon or you'll die" kinda thing. With work, the holidays, dealing with my first year on my wedding anniversary alone, and not having tickled anyone in such a long time, I dreamed that I was tickling this goth girl I've been seeing here and there lately (never spoken to her but I live in a small town). Anyway, the dream was also incredibly vivid and her as my lee, she said she loved it! But that's that's dream and I doubt it'll ever happen

So lately I've been having a lot of tickle-related dreams recently and I think it's because I'm stressed in my every day life. My tickle dreams are usually very vivid and a lot of fun but I'm wondering how common it is for others with this fetish to have these sorts of dreams as well. If so, what has been your favorite tickle- related dream so far (that you can remember/if you can remember your dreams, I know some of us aren't so lucky...)? I had one last night that I was attending a tickle munch with a lot of really cool people who were taking turns getting tickled in stocks. At one point we were doing like a tickle trivia contest where the lee would be in stocks and have to answer a random trivia question and would get tickled if they got it wrong!

Anyways, sweet tickle dreams, everyone! :)

I've only ever had a handful, but they've always been very vivid and always with someone I know personally - a friend, coworker, ex-girlfriend. I don't think the tickling was every much more than playful foot tickling, or standing behind them and tickling their belly and sides, but they've always been enjoyable! I can't say I've ever had a tickle dream where I was the lee, which would be interesting!

Growing up, I had several dreams involving my Mother, and Grandmother, not necessarily at the same time. Of course I’ve had a few since being an Adult, too, but those I had as a kid were very vivid.

I get them every now & then . . . I can't say what prompts then. Hell I had one last night - it's like a sex dream. Can't tell anyone in real life about it.
Usually involves someone from work. -

Doesn't help that I'm tripping over my dick at work - lotta really fuckin cute women - I swear my fingers tingle with an urge to tickle. Lemme just say when your sexy in scrubs and a mask on - that's fuckin hot

I wonder if it has to do with the idea that I have literally no one to talk to about this on a regular basis - obviously can't tell my wife. Don't have any really close friends I can divulge. So it has to come out at some point, like at night when my brain finally shuts off.

I had one just the other night. And I do believe stress can cause it. Almost like your brain is saying "you need this soon or you'll die" kinda thing. With work, the holidays, dealing with my first year on my wedding anniversary alone, and not having tickled anyone in such a long time, I dreamed that I was tickling this goth girl I've been seeing here and there lately (never spoken to her but I live in a small town). Anyway, the dream was also incredibly vivid and her as my lee, she said she loved it! But that's that's dream and I doubt it'll ever happen

It won't if you don't take a chance. And my experience is that one usually fails. However, if you can risk feeling like a jackass, and without trying to turn yourself into an identikit Goth if that's not your scene, start an innocuous conversation. Ask her where she got her skull ring, or whatever. Be politely interested because that sometimes makes you interesting.

And don't expect everything at once. Wild encounters only happen in films because people are paid to say the lines and interact accordingly.

A story, not about me. KT and I were asked by a London lawyer's girlfriend to take him out on his birthday because she herself was away. He was a nice enough fellow, a bit quiet. After buying him sushi in a Camden Town restaurant he asked if he could reciprocate with a few drinks at a nearby pub called the Devonshire Arms, which happened to be a Goth hangout. KT and I were dressed a bit 'alternatively', and John was in a well-cut business suit.

The Goth barmaid (pink dreads, white foundation, blood-red lipstick, heavy eyeliner, piercings and black lace) served us, and engaged him in a long conversation. She simply liked him, even if he was someone completely alien to her type. He remained faithful to his girlfriend, but knew an unspoken offer had been made.

Chemistry is a strange thing, and there is nothing like sexuality for making a mockery of our self-knowledge. In our erotic lives our preferences do not always accord with our standards. We are excited by the oddest things, and sometimes, people.

Perhaps this will work in your favour with your object of desire. I'll have to say probably not, because this is the average man's lot and I say this as an average man.

But you have to try. It won't kill you, and it's possible that 'the miracle' will occur.

And most importantly Goth girls in general have a far less judgmental attitude toward sexuality.

If you're living in a small town, which obviously limits her 'potential pool of paramours', your kink may interest her rather than revolt her.

Just don't use the subject to start that first conversation. Try Edgar Allen Poe's 'The Raven', (https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/48860/the-raven) and read a few of his short stories for background.

Good luck.

in the case of most here, tickle dream are sex dreams. stress in life can most definitely bring them on.
i have them all the time.

steve

I've had them. But I have generalized anxiety so that may contribute to the stress that could cause them.

Once in a while I have them and they are always pleasant, erotic and calming. Usually it just involves encountering a kind female who is compassionate toward the fetish. It's probably the thing I erotically desire most, that kindness and acceptance. Experiencing it in dreams on occasion feels healthy, rare as it may be in waking life.

My dreams are odd and sporadic. Every once and a while I’ll get a tickle dream. When I do it seems more tickle talk than actual tickling. Just a tease and continuous leading up to the tickles before I wake up.

I have had them too! I’m usually stressed in general though so idk how to correlate it. What’s interesting is in the dreams, I’m often being tickled in front of other people, which is something I would hate but actually really really enjoy because of the embarrassment. I think it’s like the punching in a dream situation where I can’t tickle back very well and get reduced to hysterics and am at the mercy of my tickler while we’re at a party or on a boat or something weird like that.

i had one a few months ago that i really liked. i typically don’t dream of tickling, but when i do, it’s usually about me getting tickled and not me tickling someone else. but anyway, in the dream i had, it was me, a female coworker, and a male coworker i’ve fantasized about tickling. she and i were tickling his armpits, and his laugh sounded so cute. i woke up sad that this didn’t actually happen lmao.

I have them once in a while. About a month ago I dreamt I was getting tickled by my favourite NHL hockey player. He was hovering over top of me and asking if I was ticklish while he tickled my ribs. Then my freakin alarm went off!! Worst timing ever!!!

I'll have dreams where something or someone starts tickling me and I CAN FEEL IT SO VIVIDLY, and it's so frustrating and yet so hot that I'm never able to get the ticking to stop

I'll have dreams where something or someone starts tickling me and I CAN FEEL IT SO VIVIDLY, and it's so frustrating and yet so hot that I'm never able to get the ticking to stop

As bonkers as this sounds I'm not bullshitting, and I can't wrap my head around it either

I've had numerous tickle dreams. Haven't had one recently, but I can recall a few of them. One involved my ex, and his very ticklish feet. I always wake up feeling happy after them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back