• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Favourite Tickling Experience (MM/M)

InvisibleI

So this experience happened just after I had graduated school. I was 18 and was in the stage of life looking for a job and hanging out with friends a lot before life gets hectic. Forgive me this is my first post so it may not be up to par with some of the others posted here. I still can’t get over that this happened to me but I wanted to share the experience.

I had just gone to see a film with some friends, Tyler and John (names changed). Tyler is a tall slender guy with olive skin and short dark black hair. He struggles to grow hair anywhere else so has quite a young face. He’s smart and quite playful with me especially (I’ve always had a crush on him but wouldn’t dare jeopardise our friendship). The second friend John is also quite tall and has brown short hair with a small fringe. Both some of the best looking people in my school year.

We had decided to go out and do something fun that night and settled upon the cinema. It was a late showing of one of the purge films. Afterward we wanted to just hang out and chill so we went to a car park and listened to music. We talked for an hour or two…and then the fun started. My friend Tyler has always been a bit of a tickler but only with me (to my knowledge). It’s one of the reasons I became friends with him. We met in school and would torture me with tickles for entire lessons by trapping my leg between chairs and softly tickling under my knee, leg and sticking his fingers in my shoes. Especially when I was talking to teachers or everyone was being quiet meaning I had to resist and act natural. It was heaven for me, an I think he knew I enjoyed it.

My first car was a 3 door which means that the front two seats fold front and back (important detail). I always used to drive when we went out. An there would always be three or four of us so someone would have to go in the back. Tyler used to always make sure it was him, an that he sat behind me. Due to this he found out that the seat folds back too….even when someone is sitting in it (you may be able to see where this is going). Whenever we were parked up the seat would be folded back, I would go with it, an tickling ensued as I couldn’t go anywhere. This time was no different, except that this time he had help.

We were talking as usual, an then the signs occurred that I was going to be tortured. The occasional stroke on the back of my neck making me giggle and squeal. Teasing me about something that I said or did recently getting me pretend angry. I reached behind me to try and tickle his knee an then the flip was switched and I went flying backwards in my chair straight into his lap. Tyler as he had done many times before instantly grabbed my hands and restrained me (I wasn’t trying too hard mind you). John was watching all of this unfold in the passenger seat with a giant smile on his face. I felt that excited butterfly feeling which comes to any Lee when they know they are about to get tickled. Tyler took one finger hovered it over my armpit. A smile grew on his face and he had that look in his eye I had become accustomed to.

“You know what happens now don’t you…”

The finger was lowered and he slowly started the agonising circles directly in my armpit. Tyler had long soft fingers which are perfect for spider tickles and tickling a lot of areas at once. There was no point in hiding it or trying to act manly in-front of John. Tyler had been doing this for years and knew all of my buttons, when and how to push them to turn me into a giggling mess. Three circles in and I was giggling and tittering “struggling” to get free. John watched on with wide eyes amused at my predicament when Tyler spotted him.

“He’s super ticklish John, especially on his stomach.”

John looked between Tyler and me and without hesitation attacked as he was directed. You could tell he was inexperienced, it was rough and he used all ten fingers digging into my stomach. It was like I was being softly punched in my stomach. I couldn’t think that much due to all the sensations but I knew I wasn’t enjoying it like usual so I needed to make it stop.

“NooooOOO PLEASE NOT LIKE THAT! STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE!”

Both of them instantly took their hands off me but kept me restrained. John looked a little worried like he’d hurt me. I quickly started explaining what was wrong as I didn’t want the tickling to stop so soon.

“It’s just a little too rough, do it a little softer and don’t attack all at once in the same spot.”

Tyler took this as an opportunity to let John explore tickling someone. He took both my already restrained arms and pulled them way up over my head. Then motioned to John to carry on. Johns new technique was one which I will think about for the rest of my life. He had well proportioned hands with trimmed nails. He turned his hands into claws barely put his fingertips on my body and slowly traced in different patterns. Half using his nails and half using his finger tips. It was like I was being electrocuted. I convulsed, bucked and strained. My arms held firmly over my head. I did not expect it to tickle so much after the rough attack I was just subjected to.

“Wow, heyaaaii please. Hahahaha, that actually tickles really bad. Jeeehahahhaa ok, OK PLEASE!”

Slowly an evil grin appeared on Johns face like he was discovering a fun new hobby. The tickling continued and the patterns eventually morphed into circular motions. My T-shirt started riding up showing my stomach but John quickly pulled it down tight to make sure it was stretched against my skin. Little did he know that made it tickle more as it allowed for him to glide his fingers over my body easily but made the sensations more intense. Tyler was clearly enjoying the show as he stared on with a smile from ear to ear. I was in heaven (I’m flexible on the subject of sexuality) having two good looking guys hold me down and tickle me was a dream come true. There wasn’t much talking from anyone at this point John was entranced with this new power he discovered causing me to convulse and jolt at his fingertips with very little effort. An Tyler was enjoying watching me squirm and strain without having to do anything.

On and on, the circles continued, my resolve getting weaker and weaker as John continued. My giggles getting louder and more desperate with each passing circle. I was starting to struggle now angling for a break. I could have stayed like that forever but truth be told I wanted some revenge. I decided that I would spin my body horizontally so that my stomach was against the seat stopping the ticking. I then jumped up and over the arm rest in the middle of the car getting into the backseat. Tyler was my first target as he had been torturing me for so long and as he was stronger than me I was never able to get him back. I lunged at his ribs, I didn’t even know if he was ticklish as whenever I went for him he restrained me in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately for me he just sat there, all this time and he wasn’t ticklish. (I learned later on that he was just very good at resisting and is actually quite ticklish.)

“Are you not ticklish?” I asked with disappointment in my voice.

“Nope, now if you could please get off me I don’t like being touched.”

With that I turned to my next target. I thought I would see if I could have any luck with John. I reached around the seat and went for his armpits. I got two fingers in each pit and and gently started to wiggle. He screamed, arched his back, slammed his arms to his sides and started to shake from side to side. I couldn’t keep it up for long because he was shaking so violently.

“Oh no, he can dish it out but can’t take it?!? You shouldn’t start what you can’t finish John.”

“I can’t take being tickled, it drives me insane. Please don’t I don’t like it.”

I gave him another few pokes and left it at that. I was asked what it felt like the slow tracing I said I’d give him a demo but he didn’t want any of it. As I was in the back I got comfortable and put my legs up while I explained. As I was talking Tyler gave me a look and slowly reached out for my ankles. He put my feet in his lap and started to unlace my converse, looking at me for approval the entire time to make sure I was ok with it. I was really excited as he slipped off my first shoe and the cold air hit my thinly socked foot. The butterflies returned as I didn’t know how ticklish my feet were. John started talking while my other shoe was being removed.

“I hate feet, I don’t know why. I think it’s toes they look weird to me. My brother touches and tickles my feet all the time and I hate it. I can’t stand when people touch my feet.”

I have seen Johns feet, an they are some of the nicest feet I’ve seen in my life. Size 8, bubble toes, mid level arch, well kept nails and silky smooth. Tan tops and creamy white soles. If I was around them I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off them either, especially due to how ticklish they are.

John then surprisingly as my second shoe came off reached over and grabbed the ankle closest to him and pulled it over the central arm rest. I couldn’t believe it, now they were both going to tickle my feet? I nearly slapped myself as I didn’t think this was reality. Without warning Tyler started first. Once again a single torturous finger in agonising circles around my heel. I scrunched my toes and slightly lifted my leg. Tyler grabbed my ankle to make sure I didn’t go anywhere and started changing up the size of the circles. Sometimes they would cover my heel, sometimes they would go up near my arch and the centre of the foot, round and round. A pained smile came across my face as I enjoyed the sensations. Lewis started shortly after, using all five fingers in a wave motion across my toes. I burst out laughing as I wiggled my toes.

“Oh, oh hahaha, ok alright. Hahahaha, not the TOES!”

Tyler took the hint and the circles moved up my foot around the arch, the ball of my foot and then switched to two fingers across the toes. I threw my head back in laughter as the two guys wiggled their fingers across my toes. The thin black socks I was wearing not providing a lot of protection. Shortly after John decided he’d had enough of touching feet and let my foot go. Tyler decided to give me a “break” by going back to the slow circles which were enough to make me smile and my foot to shake. I started to relax and enjoy it so I put my arms up over the back of the seat and put my head back. Then out of nowhere Tyler started to sing.

“Round and round the garden went the teddy bear, one step…..two steps…..TICKLE HIM UNDER THERE!”

Tyler and John both went straight for my armpits making me scream and jolt. I knew a tickle was coming but I expected under my knee or across my toes. I pushed their arms away pulled my foot up and lunged at Tyler. I tried again this time on the stomach but he knew what was coming. He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him. Then put his leg around my body and forced me between the seats and the footwell. I started to panic as I genuinely couldn’t move if I wanted to. Tyler released one of my hands and trapped it with his leg. He then used his free hand to grab my other arm and pull it over my head.

“I told you before don’t touch me. Now you’re going to learn what happens when you don’t listen to me.”

For the final time he took one finger and softly rested it on one of my central ribs.

I giggled and begged him to let me go. Meanwhile thinking to myself that this time was different. Unlike all the times he tickled me before I could have stopped it or got away but not this time. Then he struck, much harder than before digging his one finger right into my rib. I cracked instantaneously, the feelings overwhelming. John joined in every now and again goosing my side but I didn’t care. I could barely feel it compared to Tyler. He was on a mission, he wanted to break me this time and I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Hahahhahaha PLEASE! It’s reALLY BAD!”

Tyler didn’t say another word just continued tickling. The same spot, the same rib. I was lost in ticklish agony. I just remember laughing and laughing. All my limbs trapped and overpowered. The longer the tickling continued the louder my laughter got. The only thing I could move was my neck. Which I ended up waving back and forth hitting my head against the seat in-front for a brief glimpse of relief. All the times before Tyler stopped when I started to get too loud as there were other people around and he didn’t want to draw too much attention. Due to being in a car park late at night there was no one to make him feel uncomfortable, so the tickling continued. Up and down, up and down over the same rib. I was unable to think, I couldn’t string a sentence together. I only remember brief flashes of John staring in wonder as I was forced to endure overwhelming tickle torture. My rib started to hurt, my voice started to break and then I had this panicking feeling rise from my stomach. I needed to make it stop, it was too much I was broken.

“PLEASE IM GOING TO CRY!”

Tyler released me instantly and stopped the tickling. He brought his legs up allowing me to get up from the footwell. I jumped up to the other end of the backseat and curled into the fetal position tears in my eyes giggling.

This was one of the last times I was tickled by Tyler as though he thought he had gone too far. Or that tickling another guy for over an hour in different restrained positions was something that didn’t fit in with his sexuality. I wouldn’t trade what happened, for him to keep tickling me as this memory will stay with me for the rest of my life.

This will easily be one of my favorites as far as personal experiences go.

I was drawn in instantly, and I loved reading every single detail.

Thank you for posting! :)

I am so jealous of you for having this experience and so grateful you shared it with us. Thank you!

You should let him use his mouth and tickle your penis and ball's you'll love it and it's huge turn on you will love everything about it and let him suck on your toes and tickle your sexy toes

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back