• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my wife's feet

I think that most women feel that way about their feet. My wife also doesn’t seem to think hers are all that great, but they certainly ARE!!!

dude your wife feet so perfect smooth soft perfect 10 the poses so cute adroable how ticklish are those pedicures she gets it must be tough try not kick any one while doing there job i do love the last picture feet look cute all oiled up ready for good tickling how ticklish are they from 1 to 10 how cute is that laugh and smile when tickle those feet .

dude your wife feet so perfect smooth soft perfect 10 the poses so cute adroable how ticklish are those pedicures she gets it must be tough try not kick any one while doing there job i do love the last picture feet look cute all oiled up ready for good tickling how ticklish are they from 1 to 10 how cute is that laugh and smile when tickle those feet .

Man she struggles through the pedicures! But she gets em for me because she knows how much I enjoy them 👍…she is between an 8 and a 9 on her feet…her arches are the absolute worst but between her toes with the electric feather gets her laughing hard…her laugh is literally perfect 😍…she goes from a giggle and scrunching her toes to full on deep laughter with slow drags on the arches…her smile is what really steals the show…she has this perfect grin when I’m about to start tickling her and this satisfied full exhausted smile at the end…pure bliss! And thanks for the compliments I’ll pass them on to her!

Wowza, stunning! You say perfect laugh and smile when tickled, while allowing you to place her feet in your stocks…flowing curly brown hair- yes you’ve struck gold. Thanks to you both for sharing pics of her beautiful feet!

Again, very nice looking feet. Love her color choices too. Ever tickle them in nylons?

I think that she has very lovely soles! :feets:

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Her feet are lovely! If she keeps insisting they're not that great I recommend that she be given the oil and brush treatment on both feet until she admits how pretty they are ;-)

one question is how often does wife go bare foot is in the house or friends does she go outside get her feet dirty do have a no shoes or socks in the house rule get her feet tickled for not take off shoes or socks i love hear that cute laugh when tickle adroable feet or else she is ticklish besdies the cute feet . how often to tickle those feet it must be tough try not tickle them.

She has beautiful feet and yes, you struck gold my friend.
Have fun with them

She has beautiful feet and yes, you struck gold my friend.
Have fun with them

Thanks! And I will definitely…the funny part is trying to find a possible female LER for her has proved harder than I thought 🤔

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back