• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my wife's feet

great photos! very soft looking soles. those big toes are perfect to tie back too!

oh man ever so lucky feet look so cute so soft smooth so ticklish that smile to adorable what favorite tools to use does she enjoy have her gergous feet tickled what a cute pie she is .

She certainly has some gorgeous soles, and a really nice smile to boot, I think everyone here wants to tickle her

I think it's safe to say we're all now in love with Mrs. Sffd1.

Thanks! Her and I appreciate all the awesome comments! It’s what helps keep putting more and new pics up! I’ll be posting a few hopefully today.

She certainly has some gorgeous soles, and a really nice smile to boot, I think everyone here wants to tickle her

The funny thing is I’ve been trying to find a LER for her locally and had no luck…she’s an amazing Lee…and her laugh is incredible! I’m trying to post a few quick videos when I have some time

You are blessed. Pretty lady with amazing smile and shapely perfect, ticklish soles. Does she have a sister or even single mom for me ?

You are blessed. Pretty lady with amazing smile and shapely perfect, ticklish soles. Does she have a sister or even single mom for me ?

I am! She is gorgeous and has the best laugh ever! Unfortunately no sorry

Very cute. I didnt look at every post/page, maybe this has been asked already. But how did the foot fetish/tickling come up with her? Meaning, how did you ease her in to your kink and tell her about it?

It has not great question…as we dated I opened up slowly about it and my feelings for it…surprisingly she was very receptive and and sweet about it…from there I started with gradual tickling and then moved into being tied up then the stocks…no she knows how much it turns me on and how much I like it and she surprises me with it constantly in different ways!

oh man ever so lucky feet look so cute so soft smooth so ticklish that smile to adorable what favorite tools to use does she enjoy have her gergous feet tickled what a cute pie she is .

New pics up!

Absolutely beautiful little feet. The fact that she's that ticklish is heartwarming! Thanks for the awesome posts!

Thank you for treating us all so nicely with pics :) Can we also expect to see more socked feet pics in the future?

It has not great question…as we dated I opened up slowly about it and my feelings for it…surprisingly she was very receptive and and sweet about it…from there I started with gradual tickling and then moved into being tied up then the stocks…no she knows how much it turns me on and how much I like it and she surprises me with it constantly in different ways!

Thats great.

Thank you for treating us all so nicely with pics :) Can we also expect to see more socked feet pics in the future?

Absolutely! I’ll try and get some new socked feet pics next week hopefully…the more comments she gets the more open she is to pics…I’m also hopeful to get some clips of her being tickled out by next month…

Is it possible to see her feet in tan sheer nylons and tied in your stocks?

Is it possible to see her feet in tan sheer nylons and tied in your stocks?

Absolutely! I bought some tan sheer nylons today and I’ll try to get her tickled in them in the stocks in the next week or two…I’ll tag you as soon as I have em

Absolutely! I bought some tan sheer nylons today and I’ll try to get her tickled in them in the stocks in the next week or two…I’ll tag you as soon as I have em

That's sounds great. Please do me a favour and put her booth feets into the middle hole of the stocks and tied booth big toes together ;) Then she is more helpless :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back