• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would it be okay if I rant a little?

RSGB

Okay, I am going on a little rant here and I may get some hate or whatever but I frankly do not care, I just want to get this off of my chest because this is just a personal experience

I seem to be having a problem communicating with some members on here, and they all come from the same background; the foot fetish/feet tickling people. Now, before I get to the meet of this rant, I just wanna preface and say this; I have nothing against those people, like, not at all, I'm sure they are all nice and lovely people, but...

I happen to be into the upper body tickling thing, and mostly it (sure I go for other spots, but I do prefer the upper body), and I have mentioned in my bio, yet, strangely, I get a lot more people who are into feet, than the ones who share my preference. Whenever I do tell them that I do not meet their preference, I get a bit of a side-eye by them and some have tried to force/convince me to get involved in their interests, despite me expressing disinterest. I have been communicating with a member (not gonna drop a name) who has a foot fetish, and he gets a little crazy when I don't exactly meet his standards, but when he does respect me, he does go back and want me to be involved in this fetish.

Now, you can hate me all you want for saying this, but it feels like the ones who only love feet, and those who love both, are allowed to do so, but when someone is into the upper body only (like myself), the feet still have to get involved. Why? If that is the case, then shouldn't the people who are only into feet involve upper body as well? I can't speak for anyone else, but this seems to happen to me (and also the reason why I cannot get along with anyone on here, because it's just full of feet people. I would much rather talk or communicate with someone who shares my interest, yet somehow, I get the opposite.

This is just a rant that I have, and if I didn't explain things right, I am so sorry, but explaining things is very hard for me, so I do apologize. And again, I have nothing against these people, and I don't want to or even try to stir up drama because of this one issue I am having, but I feel like I have a right in ranting about this, and I am sure that the foot people are a lovely bunch, but I just want a simple thing from them; if I say I am only into upper body, they should just leave me be because I'm sure they can relate to having interest in just one thing.

Okay, thanks for taking the time to read this, and again, I don't want any drama or anything toxic things like that, it's just a rant that I have.

Merry Christmas and enjoy your days. Bye.

Last edited:
Most people who have experience indulging their fetish with real people in a consensual, non-business interaction aren't so single minded. The outliers aren't representative of the whole "community".

I never say they weren't, I was just saying that I wish I was able to communicate with those who share my interest. I even exclaimed that I think they seem to be nice people. Just not really my cup of tea

Fair enough; there are plenty of us upperbody fans here; maybe take a glance at the comments in the video section.

Also, I have met more people with that fetish that were more non-consensual than those who are. So, that's why I chose to rant.

Your rant is fine. You are encountering selfish people. They only care about THEIR enjoyment. They are not too focused on yours. Unfortunately, there are those that lack social and human skills. You literally tell them what you are interested in, but they don't care about what you want. They want what they want.

There are a lot of upperbody fans here, that do not focus on the feet. You will eventually run into one of those folks and they will be able to help you indulge in what you like, and they can share in that fetish too.

Nothing wrong with the rant. It is only a few people out there that are selfish. I am sure there will be someone who meets your expectations and you can have a good time.

I have tried, and luckily they do understand. I just wanted to rant

But thank you all for reassuring me about this

Merry Christmas :) It is good to have a rant sometimes :)

Last edited:
Some people only hear what they want to hear. I quit my previous job because my boss wasn't capable of comprehending the phrase "I can't do this", or any form of "no", really.

Honestly - and I say this as a "foot person" myself - I really think there's something wrong with a lot of these people. I don't know what it is, but it's always the friggin' foot guys who try to pull the creepiest shit. I'm sure a psychologist could base their entire career on studying it.

That said,

I have been communicating with a member (not gonna drop a name) who has a foot fetish, and he gets a little crazy when I don't exactly meet his standards, but when he does respect me, he does go back and want me to be involved in this fetish.

...you admitted that this guy doesn't respect you. Why are you still communicating with him?

You attract the kind of behavior you allow. If you don't set boundaries, people are going to - forgive the pun - walk all over you. You can't control everybody, but you can use the block button or simply ignore anyone who isn't treating you with the kind of respect you feel you deserve. Might be time to look into that.

Upperbody fan here...gimme a belly, underarms and vulnerable ribs over dirty old feet any day of the week.

Ooof I can relate to this on some level. I don't have a preference when it comes to body parts, but I've faced pressure from others when it comes to the ler/lee thing. I'm naturally more dominant in general, and am a domme/ler specifically. There have been quite a few guys who have tried very hard with no results to convince me to lee or be submissive and it's just not who I am. There's no convincing to be done, we like what we like and there's no shaping us to be perfect or to fit anyone's specific fantasy. The few lees with whom I interact have shown that they can respect me, prefer being the lee, and appreciate me for who I am and what I like and I return that same appreciation to them. The dynamic has to be there for everyone to have fun!

Merry Christmas and keep being you!!

I’m a big fan of well-cared-for feet, as my username suggests, but when you are together with someone, it is about both of you. I couldn’t just focus on her feet for my pleasure if she is not into it. Fortunately, I am way into upper body tickling and stroking as well, so anything she wants is ok by me. In fact, I like to find what the other person enjoys, then make sure she gets plenty of it! It requires a lot of communication. Sound good?

What happens online doesn't really happen. Many an obese, balding, socially inept dweller in Mommy's basement considers himself Lord StudlyDom BigBalls, high-handedly writing in that desperately counterfeited persona, and chivalry precludes my commenting on the actual appearance or sanity of some of the women on here whom I've met IRL at various gatherings.

Logically speaking, it doesn't really matter in any practical sense, Weirdogurl, who says what to anyone on this forum. Obviously abuse is unpleasant and should be shut down, but if you've never met IRL, and never WILL meet IRL, the willful, imbecilic incomprehension of 'these people' is less annoying, again 'in the practical sense' than having to scrape fresh doggy-doo from a pair of new shoes.

Enjoy your present relationship and don't bother with those who write you except to make a tolerant mental note to change the paper on the bottoms of their metaphorical cages from time to time.

People feel passionate about the things that turn *them* on. There are plenty of wonderful relationships that build off of mutually accepting and embracing your partner's different kinks. But most people are not looking to help you on your journey to satisfaction when it doesn't align with their own, they don't have any investment in indulging you. And maybe they see an opportunity to get more from you because your interests are under the same bigger umbrella.

In my experience feet fetishists are no more pushy than any other focused tickling. Everyone is pursuing their own interests, sometimes with a dedicated and enthusiastic aproach. Maybe what they ought to do is focus on more give and take with their approach, or more likely move on to someone who fits their ideal better.

I used to have a hobby trolling these people in the chatrooms. Anyone who initiates unsolicited roleplay gets the cloak and wizard hat treatment.

And yes, I've noticed a lot of people with certain fetishes just don't have an idea for how consent works. 😢

I used to have a hobby trolling these people in the chatrooms. Anyone who initiates unsolicited roleplay gets the cloak and wizard hat treatment.

And yes, I've noticed a lot of people with certain fetishes just don't have an idea for how consent works. &#55357;&#56866;

"Don't have an idea for how consent works" pretty much hits the nail on the head. Unfortunately, some folks get desperate to the extent that they only see you as an outlet for their desires and sexual frustrations. Then, when you don't do everything exactly how they want, you get the side eye. You don't have to put up with that. It's like, yeah, these people have the right to feel that way and say those mean things, and it's unfortunate that they do, but you have the right to walk away from it.

I don’t think this is exclusively a foot guy thing. I’ve had countless men ask me to edge them over and over again and I have zero interest in it what so ever. I think it’s already been said, but set a boundary and if someone over steps that boundary or continually ignores it, then you just have to end that communication. Because it’s not worth your time and energy.

I’m sure these people mean no harm, often I find the people who push the most are people who feel a little alienated and want to make meaningful connection, but are unsure how to. You have to make the judgement call of when you’re done.

Yes!! I'm also into upper body tickling and that's been my experience too. Quite a few nice people on here, but definitely a few who are not respectful and way too pushy. If you ever want someone to talk to hit me up :) I'm 25 f and mostly a lee but also enjoy switching occasionally :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back