• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Streamer Confirmations and Some Tickling

Sorry I didn't label each clip with what it was... So many clips, lol. I'll go back and title them.

Thanks for that one - I certainly learned a lot about flat feet and jujitsu and also about missybgood, who seems excellent company.

Cheers
TTG

Glad you guys appreciate that one.

lol

Got something interesting on deck...

Well... lol

Every girl I've tried to get confirmations from now says things like,

"You're the 3rd person today to ask me if I'm ticklish."

"What's with twitch and tickle questions?"

"Why has everyone been asking that?"

"Get that tickle kink shit out of my chat."

"He's asking about tickling because he's getting off to it."

Etc... etc... etc...

This is why we can't have nice things. Lol

I used to build up a bit and finesse it so it wouldn't be off putting. Apparently people have been entering a chat, saying hi and then "Are you ticklish?" smh

I've also been told I'm "fetish mining" and I thought well, this is over. Lol

I commonly try to ask the question inserting it on a blend of other random questions, just to take the focus off the tickling issue. Treating the question as if it was another one in the middle of many others. For me, it has more chance of success because it's more likely that it'll be seen as a silly random and funny question. Maybe it's a way of doing it...

And also I commonly try to avoid something like questions made asking about lots of details and specifically tickle spots. I'm talking about it as if I had a lot of success in my life asking women in that way, despite the fact I hadn't had...

Didn't do that lots of times though...

Twitch Girls - Confirmation, Tickling Each Other & Tickle Talk
F/F Twitch Streamers
TheVarietyGurl and BunchiJumpi

Believe it or not this was their first time meeting and they just both happened to run into each other while streaming in Miami.

This is all from the girl on the left's stream but the girl on the right was streaming too, it's just her video on demand isn't available yet. LOL

* I couldn't get the links to copy and paste right so here's the other thread with working links...

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...firmation-Tickling-Each-Other-amp-Tickle-Talk

Last edited:
Are those two the only ones you've had success with lately, Credo?

Twitch is just not the place for it. Even if the streamer isn't familiar with the fetish, somebody in the chat maybe. If a streamer has an OnlyFans, it's probably better to ask through that site since it's a kink space.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back