• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do to my wife? A poll

Do you would want to move this to the bedroom, with her hands tied above her to the headboard, then lie across her legs pinning them down? Is she face up or down?

That would be perfect, so I'd have room to lay on her. Hmmmmmm both up and down would be perfect.....

I would start with 1 and move down to finish with 4. Utterly gorgeous

i would grab her ankles, put them in a headlock and tickle her feet for few minutes non stop. before Nr. 4 comes into play ;)

Beautiful picture btw but I’d go in full reverse order from 4 to 1

My tongue and lips would be nibbling and sucking those creamy pits until she's shaking with delight, while fondling her nipples---then I'd fear off those hose and nibble/suck her toes and soles for dessert until she (ideally) comes. Hard.

My tongue and lips would be nibbling and sucking those creamy pits until she's shaking with delight, while fondling her nipples---then I'd fear off those hose and nibble/suck her toes and soles for dessert until she (ideally) comes. Hard.

Hot. I'd sign my wife up for that with me watching lol...

I would work my way down for 4 to 1. Nice pic, thanks for sharing.

I would love to buy your book, it looks intriguing and the price is right. I'm putting it on my gift registry.💕🥳🍰 Thank you for writing a book! Much success to you in the new year. I also like the Hebrew writing. בהצלחה

At risk of overturning convention here...
All of the above!
Starting with 4, then 1, 2 and 3

Finally would spend a lot of time on whatever spots got the best reaction ;)

Here are the results to date:

#1 straddle her tickle her sides, armpits - 5
#2 straddle her tickle her thighs, legs - 1
#3 straddle her legs tickle her feet - 1
#4 tie her ankles to the footrest tickle her soles - 11
All of the above - 7
Other Answers - 3

Now let’s change it up a bit. You have her tied tightly to a bed dressed in the outfit shown. I sit on a chair at the foot of the bed and let you tie me to the chair. Do you:

A - slowly and sensually tickle her all over, enjoying her little squeals and giggles
B - find her most ticklish spot (under her toes) and tickle her viciously, ripping her nylons to expose her toes
C - call up your friends and have a tickle party, gang tickling her until she is out of breath

A -

Nice options! I vote C - call up your friends and have a tickle party, gang tickling her until she is out of breath :D

1. Easily. She looks like she would love it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back