• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bosses you had a hard time with!

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
What Bosses in video games did you have difficulty beating?

For me it was Mordegon's 2nd Form in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age.

After going through the meat grinder with Mordegon's 1st form my party was in rough shape.

I honestly had no idea he'd be that tough. So when he transforms into a hideous 2-headed monstrosity, I literally yell out "OH SHIT" and start doing everything I can to SURVIVE!

Fortunately I figured out pretty quickly that boosting the Arcane Defense of my party was my NEW BEST FRIEND!

Heh, so, what about the rest of you?

If a tree and tricky camera angles can be considered bosses, it would be... the big tree in Subcon Forest of A Hat in Time; okay, it's some bonus level, but wow I remember how frustrating that was, anyways...

Actually breathing entities designated as bosses, it would have to be Yakuza: Like a Dragon [heads up, mid-game spoiler as they appear 3/4 into the main story arc, look away and come back later], who are...

Goro Majima and Taiga Saejima. An unexpected difficulty spike, meaning time to grind and build up gear & items. But the game is a surprise enjoyment; turn-based combat (with some timed button press required when blocking). Voicing acting is superb and really fun sub stories. You might dig this game BlasterMasterGuy as this game takes strong influences from Dragon Quest, sometimes literally.

(Oh, and no spoilers on what goes beyond that... the story for Like a Dragon is amazing and I'm so intrigued what happens next.)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back