• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upper body/breast tickling

redheadlady

TMF Regular
Ticklish breasts often seems to be an overlooked area for some reason. There's something about arms stretched over head, exposing arm pits and bare breasts. Tracing feathers lightly teasing over nipples, and the soft sides. Sensitive tickle spots just underneath. Lightly spider tickling the sides, ribs and tummy. Gently squeezy tickling the breasts. Licking and sucking the nipples. Tickle torturing the nipples with electric toothbrushes, eliciting screams and squeals of ticklish delight. Teasing the clit with a feather.

There's no point to this by the way, just wanted to vent a fantasy and sometimes a reality that feels amazing

Ticklish breasts often seems to be an overlooked area for some reason. There's something about arms stretched over head, exposing arm pits and bare breasts. Tracing feathers lightly teasing over nipples, and the soft sides. Sensitive tickle spots just underneath. Lightly spider tickling the sides, ribs and tummy. Gently squeezy tickling the breasts. Licking and sucking the nipples. Tickle torturing the nipples with electric toothbrushes, eliciting screams and squeals of ticklish delight. Teasing the clit with a feather.

There's no point to this by the way, just wanted to vent a fantasy and sometimes a reality that feels amazing

You're speaking my language! Yes yes yes!

I'm a foot fetishist no doubt...I love tickling feet...but boob tickling awakens and satisfies a deeper part of me. I'd choose boob tickling over feet everyday.

Honestly I think any part of the body thats ticklish should be tickled and is sexy. Knees and thighs come to mind as overlooked as well.
check out my website-- tickleinnewyork.com

My nipples are insanely ticklish and every guy I've had sex with loves exploiting it.

They have those nipple suckers. Squeeze the air out and let it latch on to the nipples and wait a few minutes, the blood rushes to that area.
I try to wait till she has an orgasm, then pop them off and anything touches her nipples after thar and she goes nuts they are hyper sensitive.
It's too bad that the best way to get them to work is a small drop of lube cause when you pop them off I have been wanting to try vibrating nipple clamps but those might kill her. Plus I would have to clean off the lube in order for the clamps to be able to hang on.

Could probably get a similar effect by sucking the nipples with your mouth.

There's no point to this by the way, just wanted to vent a fantasy and sometimes a reality that feels amazing[/QUOTE]

Holy shit,. Ummm no point? I beg to differ, after reading that this tent that I'm pitching has somewhat of a point at the top of it. Lol my goodness me

underarms and breasts are my main targets!
yes i have a foot fetish, and love to tickle feet, but in my experiences women's breasts and underarms have been much more ticklish than their feet. i go where the laughter leads.

steve

A fun part to tickle, only so sensitive. Nipple ticklish women are great.

I appreciate nipple tickling, and I unexpectedly got it with ina scene - yet to be released - with Ama Rio and Kitty Quinn. I eventually want to have some nipple tickling content, I won’t be the ler in those situations. I feel it’s too intimate for me to perform. G/G is a completely different matter though.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back