• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEED ADVICE ON SESSION WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Happy New Year Everyone!

So, I'm looking for advice on how to tickle my girlfriend. Just a little back story first. I'm 34, she's 33. We have been dating for almost 2 years, and I am most likely going to propose this year. She knows about my tickle fetish, and my sock fetish, and indulges me every chance she gets. When we play, and when I tie her up, I've noticed that she is really only ticklish on her feet, and that is usually after she orgasms. As most of you who know me on here, I have a sock fetish, so I really don't tickle her bare feet. I pleasure her while she is tied, and then remove her shoes and tickle her socked feet. She is a nurse, so her socks smell realllllllllllly good at the end of a long work day. I attached one of the pics that she sends me when she is working, trying to drive me crazy throughout the day. We are both in the medical field.

My problem is...she isn't really ticklish otherwise. I would love nothing more than give her an intense tickling session and drive her wild, but I don't know how to go about it. Her feet are regularly ticklish if she isn't tied as well, but it isn't insanely ticklish unless she just climaxed.

So I was thinking of doing this...what do you guys think? I was thinking of tying her up spread eagle to the bed as I normally do. Vibrate her/pleasure etc, and let her orgasm. Then remove one shoe, tickle her foot with her sock on for a few minutes, then remove the sock slowly, and add in some baby oil to create a really smooth surface on her feet. Then use my fingers, hairbrush, or whatever objects I can find to really make her crazy. Then vibrate her again, and do the same with the other foot.

Does anyone have an opinion on this? Am I overthinking? Thanks in advance, any advice is really helpful.

Attachments

• 66164655969__255637D3-6FBB-4E2F-852F-2773B53EF1CE.jpeg
    66164655969__255637D3-6FBB-4E2F-852F-2773B53EF1CE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea, not sure why you're second guessing yourself. Hopefully you'll tell us how it goes!

Sounds like a great idea, not sure why you're second guessing yourself. Hopefully you'll tell us how it goes!

I agree. I’m not second-guessing myself. Just seeing if anybody out there had a similar experience with a girlfriend who is not so ticklish. Thanks!

Gotcha! I misunderstood. In that case, maybe try giving her a foot soak in this for 15 to 20 minutes.

https://www.johnsonsfootsoap.com/

Rinse, dry her feet with a towel and apply moisturizer before putting her socks back on. Her feet will definitely be extra soft, I've used this stuff before, it works! As a nurse, being on her feet all day, she'd probably appreciate the pampering too. ;)

Screenshot_20220102-224449_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m a nurse and I agree. Also, not everyone wants their feet smelled. I know I would actually really like that and be turned off by it. So maybe ease into it or skip it if you can.

I love the foot pampering idea. Maybe move to a daily foot massage when she gets home from work, either with socks on or off. A wonderful loving task that might get her used to more foot play, and show her how much you appreciate her. BTW, if that is her in the picture, she is gorgeous! You are a lucky man. Please let us know how it turns out.

Some of it will be psychological too. Maybe incorporate some verbal teasing if you haven't already and see how that goes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back