• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celia from TickleCentral what happened to her is she still active ?

Zerbert69

Through my years of viewing tickle clips and enjoying raspberries , few ticklees stand out to me , one of them was Celia or Cecelia from tickle central , I've only seen her in 3 videos with raspberries , she was great , loud aggressive and effective berries , question is what happened to her , does she still produce or did she quit n fade away anyone know ?

A lot of TickleCentral girls were exclusive to TickleCentral. Celia was likely one of those girls. Candice was a major fan favorite, and was my personal favorite. She only shot with TickleCentral, and she left the industry while TickleCentral was still producing. I remember it being announced in the description of one of the clips from her final visit.

Ok, this is the second Tickle Central response I've given in five minutes. We don't know what happened to models that worked with Tickle Central 17-18 years ago. Most of the Tickle Central models from that time, like most other tickle models of that time, were amateurs looking for quick money (and no, it was not good money but probably enough to buy them groceries for the week).

Makes sense , i figured they were long gone , appreciate the response.

Would you say Brooke from tickle abuse is a similar case few videos for quick cash ?

Would you say Brooke from tickle abuse is a similar case few videos for quick cash ?

Brooke? THE Brooke? Not even close. She was in hundreds of their videos, she was one of Tommy's top lieutenants/featured models. I figured she's gone cause there was a falling out though she coulda just been like "yeah I'm good" for all I know

Yeah. The only model from that era of Tickle Central I can think of who's still active is Christina Carter.

Agreed The Brooke is on a whole whole complete different level than any of the others , i was just making the comparison that both of them are no longer active.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back