• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best raspberry/zerbert givers ?

Zerbert69

I wanna hear others input on this, I've watched way to many videos over the years with tickling and raspberries , i think i have my top picks

Taylor raz
BROOKE
Mandy Candy
Addie juniper
Christina carter
Meghan Jones
Logan lace

Those are mine now what are yours ?

My personal favorites are Taylor Raz, Simona, Summer/Jessica, Whitney Morgan, Christina Carter and Chelsea Zinn as they seams to really be into it and enjoy giving raspberries, and do so in every opportunity they have, even if it's not in video script. And the way they do it is also to my liking, taking their time when puting their mouths on ticklee's skin, firmly pressing and blowing long raspberries puffing thir cheeks.

Christine Fox[lately] and Sasha Foxx are obviously into it, throwing zerberts in whenever they can, but for my taste they are blowing too energetic, short and aggressive raspberries. Love them, non the less.

I also love seeing Tasha, Brooke, Honey, Mandy, Nikki Brooks, Crystal and Addie Juniper as they are really skilled ticklers and raspberry blowers.

Lastly, I'm big fan of Charlee Chase, Alexis and Ginary, but unfortunately, to me it seams like they do it mostly cause it's in the video script and it seams to me like they aren't into it that much, thou I love seeing them zerberting others.

Brooke (tickle abuse)
Tasha (tickle abuse)
Whitney Morgan
Mandy candy
Megan Jones
This foot model named Dommesquad that I worked with. She’s an AMAZING raspberry giver. I was very impressed lol.

Yes all excellent picks , simmona is very underrated and idk why shes sexy and great at zerberts , wish she would make more videos

Yooooo BK my man you gotta get Mandy Candy n Meghan Together and them raspberry fight or raspberry 69 those two at the same time would be insane , id buy that in a heartbeat

Yooooo BK my man you gotta get Mandy Candy n Meghan Together and them raspberry fight or raspberry 69 those two at the same time would be insane , id buy that in a heartbeat[/

If all of us are in the same city to make it happen, it’ll happen lol

Yes all excellent picks , simmona is very underrated and idk why shes sexy and great at zerberts , wish she would make more videos

Yeah simona is definitely great… idk what happened to her. But I miss her. She would be an excellent tickle partner as far as raspberries are concerned lol

I know Simmona worked with Taylor raz mostly maybe she knows how to get in touch with her , and as for the mandy meg jones raspberry video when that day comes im finna buy it in a heart beat

Bk how do you feel about Indica Fettish , in terms of her raspberries ?

Ya i would agree not the best not the worst at them , i bought those

Brooke, she shows so much passion when administering them on a belly and even goes to use her raspberries to explore a lees belly and sides.

My absolute favorite scene is Tickle Abuse's Brooke and Tasha delivering alternating raspberries to the very naked Carmen's belly. Carmen's begging as they do it...

Brooke from TA is the queen. I wish they had been more common in clips when Priscilla James was active and I would have loved to see them from Sandra and Andy at Tickling Submission/Czech Tickling.

Catherine Foxx, Mandy Candy, Jade Indica, Tasha and Addie Juniper are all great to watch.

The Last Laugh was the first studio I saw really lean into the raspberry and zerberts. That was a real girl next door studio.

In the M/F sphere, Steelbod from Mindless Tickle Slaves was good with this. When he worked with Kylie Kohl, a freaking blonde Playboy model who was ticklish as hell, it was magic.

I guess the next thing is to throw up the clip recommendations? I'm not familiar with Simona and didn't know Taylor Raz was into it.

Factors on being great at this:
1.) Several applied in succession, sequenced with completely unpredictable timing
2.) Verbal game from the 'ler, ideally in the form of questions that get the 'lee to begin an answer that just so happens to coincide with the next installment
3.) Applied at different spots, and for bonus points, a live analysis or Q&A comparing the 'lee's reaction to this spot vs. that spot

As always, my two cents. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back