• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most extreme tickling story?

johncena1992

TMF Regular
What's in your opinion the most extreme tickling story you've read? In which history was ticklish the most cruel? Nylons would be an added plus.

Keri's Insane Foot Tickle Training [Parts 1 - 8] (*f/f FEET, very cruel) by Shock.

I just wish there were less preamble, more tickling, and better description.

I love it, as talented as shock is as an artist, he may be better as a writer. Very impressive.

Try this one: A Peek Into Perdition

It is probably the most sadistic story currently available, albeit in a cartoonish sort of way.

Also try Drunkllama's The Laugh Factory, possibly the best story ever published here on the TMF.

I was going to suggest Shock's Keri's Foot Training but someone already did it :p

Although I would rank it a little bit beneath these three, Viewmaster's Sarah's Boarding School Nightmare Part 4 is truly epic and contains some terrifically sadistic moments. Granted, parts 1-3 are also a great read, but the cruelest scenes definitely lie here in Part 4.

Last edited:
Zanadu Stories!

Pleny of them and each of them see a mericless tickling and often lickling delivered to the reluctant 'Ticklees' non-consensually for M/M aficionados!

Try this one: A Peek Into Perdition

It is probably the most sadistic story currently available, albeit in a cartoonish sort of way.

Also try Drunkllama's The Laugh Factory, possibly the best story ever published here on the TMF.

I was going to suggest Shock's Keri's Foot Training but someone already did it :p

Although I would rank it a little bit beneath these three, Viewmaster's Sarah's Boarding School Nightmare Part 4 is truly epic and contains some terrifically sadistic moments. Granted, parts 1-3 are also a great read, but the cruelest scenes definitely lie here in Part 4.

These stories are really scary! But I liked the nylons one the most.

Cool stories, but short. And a very small nylons theme.
We are waiting for this story!

My friends. And you know similar stories where the main theme will be nylons / pantyhose? <3

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back