• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24M Ler from KY looking for Female/MtF lee of any age and from anywhere.

Kaptain_Khakis

My name is Noah, I'm 24 years old and live in NE Kentucky. I'm 6'5', and a giant teddy bear basically. I do live a poly lifestyle with my GF of almost three years, and I'm looking for another partner to have a romantic relationship with.

My hobbies include:

Watching sports. Especially Basketball.

Video games, my favorites currently being Apex Legends and Hades.

Magic: the Gathering. I'm a big nerd. I know.

Horror Films. I love slashers like Scream (very excited for the new film Jan. 14th) and Halloween.

Anime. Dragon Ball is my favorite series, but I'm currently watching One Piece and Black Clover.

I currently work as a security guard for AT&T, July 1st will be two years.

I love animals of any kind immensely. I have two cats. A leopard gecko, rats, two skinny pigs, and a German Shepherd. I've also unfortunately lost a few pets this year. My horse, my frog and five rats. So it's been pretty draining in that regard.

I am also other kink friendly, so you don't have to worry in that regard either.

I may be from Kentucky, but you can be from anywhere should we connect and travel isn't an issue. So I look forward to hearing from you all! 😃

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back