• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She’s excited to read the comments

BiggzBC1540

TMF Regular
I have a friend of mine who has always wanted to see what people think of her feet. Soooo…I took it upon myself to share with her this site and let her get her wish. She knows I am posting these and she’s very much wanting to read the comments so feel free to share any and all thoughts! She is 24 and has size 7.5 feet and they are quite ticklish!! Enjoy :) 2414342C-D9C5-45F0-A304-23D5B2C2D224.jpeg2414342C-D9C5-45F0-A304-23D5B2C2D224.jpeg

I have a friend of mine who has always wanted to see what people think of her feet. Soooo…I took it upon myself to share with her this site and let her get her wish. She knows I am posting these and she’s very much wanting to read the comments so feel free to share any and all thoughts! She is 24 and has size 7.5 feet and they are quite ticklish!! Enjoy :) View attachment 685252View attachment 685252

Biggz, your friend's soles are gorgeous, definitely on a scale of 1 to 10, a 10+. Can we see the tops of her feet ? On a scale of 1 to 10 how ticklish are they ? Thanks for sharing.

Jack

Sexy, soft looking soles! But let her know we need proof that they're ticklish.

I think that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Awesome! Great feet!

Is she ok with the foot/tickle fetish scene? Does she have a fetish herself?

Biggz, your friend's soles are gorgeous, definitely on a scale of 1 to 10, a 10+. Can we see the tops of her feet ? On a scale of 1 to 10 how ticklish are they ? Thanks for sharing.

Jack

She LOVES this comment. She’s debating about the tops of her feet. She’s nervous but intrigued haha. Her feet are about a 6 or 7 in terms of being ticklish…I’ve had the pleasure of finding out first hand :)

Very sexy soles! They would look amazing if they were twitching in sturdy stocks with some seriously cruel fingers tickling them for hours!

wow i say lady friend sure has nice feet love toe ring i see front of the toes if she paints them i love hear gigles and laughter feet locked in laugh stocks oil feathers electric tooth brushes fingers tickled for hours see cute toes wiggled all over kochi koo ticke tickle lol ha does she like go bare foot in park or at home how ticklish are the pedicures .

She has yummy looking soles I hope you have tickled them heavily. Surely you post some pics of the tops so we can see the toes to match these sexy soles

I love the pics. I love her arches. Have you used tools for tickling? Is there a spot that is more ticklish than the others? Sorry for all the questions.

Wow!! She has awesome feet. Love her soles. Would love to see more.

Her feet look smooth and tasty. I’m sure she’d love someone lickling her soles and nibbling on her toes.

I love the pics. I love her arches. Have you used tools for tickling? Is there a spot that is more ticklish than the others? Sorry for all the questions.

Just my fingers for now but tools are on the table. Her arches are the most ticklish spot but the base of her toes are as well. I prefer the arches because it usually gets the best reaction!

She has awesome feet! Toes are perfectly proportioned, pink on the heel and instep, milky white on the arch, just as it should be. They look soft and sensitive. I'll bet my fingertips would just glide along her soles 😈

No tools used, yet :). Her arches are the most ticklish spot, I’d say. Then I’d say the base of her toes

Her arches are the most ticklish spot. Base of toes would be second. No tools, yet :)

Nice soles! Would love to see more of them drenched in nylon!

I’ve been showing her these comments and she’s blown away! She is very curious to know what appeals to all of you. She’s also said she may be willing to do a small tickling video or a video or toe sucking so she wants to know what you’d prefer to see

I’ve been showing her these comments and she’s blown away! She is very curious to know what appeals to all of you. She’s also said she may be willing to do a small tickling video or a video or toe sucking so she wants to know what you’d prefer to see

I would prefer to see her feet tickled, of course.&#55357;&#56841;

Loving her feet. She has soles to be worshiped and toes to be sucked. I’d love to see the tops too please.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back