• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with an old fling [M/ F] part 1

Quebueno

TMF Novice
I recently visited someone I used to have a thing with in college. She is Indian with long black hair, a really pretty face, and a nice firm butt. She knew about my tickling fetish and I think I got her into it too back in college.

During my first night sleeping over for this visit, we were making out in her bed, and I started lightly moving my fingers over her sides. She let out small giggles while I was doing this and pulling her hair, so then I pulled her head back and licked from her neck to her ear, getting my tongue inside, which made her squeal and squirm. I realized that since that I’ve made the build up from light tickles to hard reactions, her body was now really sensitive to any tickling.

So I sat up, still sitting on her waist, and I started tickling all over her ribs, her sides, her belly button (which makes her jolt up and beg). She was too frazzled to grab my arms and stop them, but she was trying to. Then I decided to make her feel constrained instead, so I rolled to her side and laid with my back holding down her one arm, and my arm closer to her held down her other arm. From there, she laid completely helpless while I had one arm to tickle her as much as I wanted to. I would continue tickling her stomach and sides, and when I teased her belly button or her armpits, she would BEG and really jolt, almost getting out of my hold.

After a few minutes of her restraint, I tickled her nipples as a reward for making it through. Eventually , we went back to making out, breathing heavy as we’re groping each other, and then she asked me to scratch her sides! In the past, she had usually indirectly tried to get me to tickle her, but she wanted it so much right while we were getting into it that she asked for it; I was very happy to indulge her.

From there, I thought it’d be fun to do more tickling for even more build up, so I also licked her belly button which jolted her back into severely ticklish mode, so I grabbed her inner thighs and her butt in a way that made her jolt forward, back into my mouth to get her belly button again.

I kept tickling her butt and legs while nibbling at her stomach, but then I quickly rolled her over and sat on the back of her knees. She knew what was coming and started begging, “Oh no please please please it’s so bad there,” which I knew from experience with her before, and I started moving my fingers over her feet. She quickly yelped and tried to pull her legs out, but I had her pinned. After a few seconds, I switched to lightly scratching her arches and under her toes, and she dug her face and fingers into her pillow, every few seconds taking her face out to breathe heavily. “Oh my god oh my god you’re gonna make me scream.” While I tickled her feet, I could hear her frantically trying to roll out.

I know she can’t handle her feet being tickled too long or else she stops enjoying it, so I let her go almost a minute in (she’s REALLY ticklish). Afterwards, we were already sweaty and excited, so we went back to the original fun.

Ill post about her getting me back later that weekend sometime soon!

Muy bueno! :D Seems her reactions were really lovely!

Thanks for sharing such a great experience. I love how well you detailed your moves to restrict her movements. Very skillfull! Hope we can read more about her.

Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures! I hope one day I have a tickle partner that would be down for pictures or videos though.

Ok, so here is the part 2, her getting me back:

We were making out, and she was on top of me, so she started tickling my sides by dragging her nails down them, and she would squeeze my ribs. I liked it so much but it tickled pretty bad, I was buckling under her and squeezing her butt to try to keep my hands from pushing her hands away. Then, she bit and licked my inner ear, which drives me insane! I started making noises and writhing around, and she giggled at me.
She had me going so bad, I asked her to tickle my feet, so she sat right above my knees, locked my feet in place with her legs, and dragged her nails across my feet. I was shaking and trying not to scream, clenching my feet, and then she would hold up my toes and get under them, and I couldn’t stop saying “Oh my God oh my god oh my god fuck fuck I can’t” but she was giggling at me and tortured me really well for a couple minutes!

amazing story! what about pics of her not related to the tickling?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back