• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage VIDEO Thread (with pics)

My brother, do you have any clips of the "Tickling Holly" series where she is buried in sand like this? Ive been searching far and wide for a glimpse of it!

holly_J028.jpg

Experimenting with file size (old TC Video preview)

It looks like I can attach videos up to about 5 MB in size. I'll have to figure out what to do with the couple hundred videos that are bigger than that...

This is an old TC preview for "Get the Secretary" but ends with a random run of several other clips.

Screenshot 2022-06-13 191805.pngView attachment GTS_preview.wmv

My brother, do you have any clips of the "Tickling Holly" series where she is buried in sand like this? Ive been searching far and wide for a glimpse of it!

View attachment 699641

I don't think so, but like I always say, it's hard to tell from titles and a lot of the old stuff doesn't throw a preview icon in file explorer. Fingers crossed...

Any new updates on old classics?

Top priority for now is somewhere between getting my old stuff out on GT and finding models for the new C4S store. But I do plan to get back to this as well as the photo thread eventually...

It looks like I can attach videos up to about 5 MB in size. I'll have to figure out what to do with the couple hundred videos that are bigger than that...

You could use that function on the VLC Player that'll let you record just a part of the video. Then some of your videos that are bigger than 5 MB could be broken up into smaller sections that can be attached. Of course if you have videos of 50 MB or more that might be too many small sections to work with but it could work for some of your content.

Thanks a lot...some great stuff from early on...some of which is new to me...thanks. If you have any TJ productions or Maybird productions?
Kind regards
Greenfeather

I'm also wondering if anyone has videos of Ticklish Roommates from Flying Feathers Productions? Been looking for that for a long time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back