• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andromeda part 3 (f/f, ff/f)

Kid Indy

TMF Expert
This one took a bit longer, but I hope it was worth the wait. As usual, leave a comment when you've finished reading, and then leave a comment on another writer's story!

KI

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335831-Andromeda-part-1-(fff-f-non-con)
Part 2: https://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335855-Andromeda-part-2-(fff-f-non-con)

Andromeda, part 3 (f/f, ff/f, non-con)

by

Kid Indy

“Are you ticklish?”

Zoe had only hours before spoken that question, but she had heard it before this job. As Katie Jones once again reached eager fingers towards her soles, Zoe exchanged a knowing glance with Casi, who was in the bed, on the other side of Katie. After the most intense tickling ordeal of her life, Katie was reaching out not to Casi, whose sexuality had before terrified the middle-aged reporter, but to Zoe. Something in Katie wanted to tickle the sadistic grin who had so terrorized her, and her fingers took the lead.

The evening before the three Andromeda girls had grabbed up Katie, a Washington reporter, and taken her back to the house that Andromeda had bought and retrofitted, and as the sun rose, Zoe watched for signs of a play on Katie’s part–sizing up the room or asking questions. But so far, she seemed very focused on making Zoe laugh, and Zoe was not going to let her down. As Zoe giggled, she watched for Katie’s reactions–the reporter wasn’t done being tickled by a longshot, and Zoe knew that she could learn important things watching for what Katie wanted when she reached for a foot. Zoe let herself go as each fingertip made contact–Katie was no pro, had no training, so Zoe could vary her feedback and see what frustrated and what satisfied her.

In the meantime, of course, her teammate Casi was looking for other kinds of reactions. Her brown arm reached around Katie’s body, exposed by her extended arm, and gave the front of her breast a tickle. Katie’s arm suddenly retracted, trapping Casi’s arm under her own.

“Stop that!” Zoe watched her face–as far as Katie was concerned, she was playfully scolding a lover, not protesting to one of the women who had kidnapped her. And Zoe didn’t see any signs of a ploy.

Casi purred in her ear. “Keep tickling Zoe, sugar. Playing with a sensitive pair of feet is always more awesome when you’re getting wet!”

Zoe watched and grinned as Katie rediscovered her struggle: would she cross this bridge? Zoe gave her feet a short, playful kick so that her soles would dance in front of Katie, and she flashed her undeniable grin. “What’s it going to be, Katie? When Gina gets back, you’re not going to have use of those hands for a long time. Do you want to have some fun now? You know what it costs!”

Katie reached out for Zoe’s feet again, and Casi’s hand once again reached around Katie’s body, and Katie tickled Zoe’s soles as Casi’s hand stroked Katie’s abdomen, reaching down to her hips and tracing the reporter’s curves as Zoe giggled. Katie took in a deep breath, and her eyes rolled back, but almost in an instant, she exhaled sharply, pulled Casi’s hand away from her own body, and sat up on the bed between the two girls.

Zoe watched a sharp edge return to Katie’s gaze. “How long did it take you to learn these mind games?”

Zoe and Casi exchanged a look and grinned. Zoe answered, “You start to get a taste of tickling a sexy girl’s feet, and all of a sudden you’re looking for your next prize-winning story? We still have some work to do on you, girl!

But that story will cost you even more, Katie. You can hear my story, but Casi and I are going to cuff you down before you do.”

Katie, whose hand once again grabbed Casi’s wrist to keep her from rubbing her body, dropped into bargaining mode. “I want to go to the bathroom first, but if I’m going to be tickled again anyway, I want to know. You three are going to be tickling me again, right?”

Casi took a long inhale of Katie’s hair. “I was hoping we could have some fun without Gina here, Katie. Without the cuffs and just the three of us. But I’ll make that trade. You know where the bathroom is.”

The Andromeda girls followed her to the bathroom with no door and made sure she didn’t attempt any kind of escape or communication (which wasn’t much of a concern since she had no pants on and Gina had her phone in town), then led her back to the four-poster bed and started to fasten Katie’s wrists in padded cuffs. Katie was eager to learn, already thinking about how she would turn her own ordeal into a story. “So how long did your training take?”

Zoe smiled as she took her seat in the spotter’s chair. “Not as long as you might think. They recruit Andromeda girls who can already read a room and make moves. And once they’ve tickled you out of your mind a few times, you get a sense of what kinds of touches and tools are going to do the job.”

The phrase “out of your mind” made Katie’s mind itch, but she decided not to scratch that one just yet. “Where were you when they recruited you?”

“Memphis. I was just eighteen and waiting tables. They offered money and a ticket out, and I took it.” Zoe was about to continue the story, but she heard Katie yelp, and she grinned as she saw Casi start to run a finger up Katie’s sole. Zoe leaned in and asked in a mocking voice, “Katie, are you even listening to me?”

“Yes!” She giggled at Casi’s sudden wriggling tickle, then tried to form another sentence. “Who approached you?”

“Two Andromeda handlers. They’re the agents who have been around the longest, who know the spy business and give us field agents our orders. Sarah and Jamie. Names have changed since then. But the organization has database people who know whenever a girl turns eighteen and leaves the system. That’s how they found me.”

“That couldn’t have been long ago. STOP THAT!” Casi, already heating up by the look in her eyes, was tickling Katie between her toes, and Katie was having even more trouble posing questions. Casi stopped to let Katie ask another question. “Are all of you orphans, or–STOP! STOP! STOP!” Katie trailed off into a tickled squeal and threw her head back, and Casi and Zoe both were laughing at her attempts to conduct the interview.

Zoe put a hand on Casi’s shoulder. “Alright, Casi. We should let Katie conduct her interview. You can tell she’s looking for a story to write when she gets out of our hands.”

“You’re not going to make me sit here and let these feet go to waste, are you?”

Zoe looked straight at Casi but slowly turned her eyes towards the bound Katie as she spoke. “No, I just want you to wait. Count how many minutes go by while I answer, and whenever I give the go-ahead, you can tickle her for two minutes for every minute you’ve been patient for.”

Katie tugged at her wrist-cuffs. “Wait! That’s not fair!”

Zoe kept staring at her bound prey. “Do you just want me to turn Casi loose on you while you try to ask questions?”

As if on cue, Casi began to run a fingertip along the base of Katie’s toes. Katie clenched her teeth. “No, I’ll take the deal.”

“That’s what I thought. Casi, if I get bored, or if I don’t like a question, those feet are all yours.”

“Can I oil her feet up?”

“It’ll count as part of your time, but yes, you can oil her up.”

Katie glared at Zoe, whose eyes sparkled, impressed with her own cruelty. “Can I ask some more questions now?”

“Just make sure I stay interested, Katie!”

“Are all of you orphans?”

“No, we look all over the place–prisons, colleges, anywhere girls are on their own and looking for a way into a different world. The kind of money and Andromeda agent can make is well worth the risk for certain kinds of girls.”

“How long do you have to stay in?”

“Some of us work as agents until we’re around thirty and then transition into handlers. Others get out after our time as agents. Go to college. Get married. Have families.”

“Wait, so how many sleeper agents do you have?”

Zoe’s eyes narrowed, and she grinned again. “Enough to know whether or not our targets stay put once we tell them where to stay put! If you’re wondering, Traci Carter is still living a happy little life in the great plains, and we’ve got eyes on her.”

A look of terror suddenly crossed Katie’s face. “Wait. Do you mean that you’re not going to let me go back to Washington?”

“I don’t like that question. Casi, how long has it been?”

“Only a minute.”

“Then you get two, baby!”

Katie tried to raise her voice. “Wait! You can’t take me out of–” but her sentence disintegrated as Casi’s fingers pinched at Katie’s instep. The sudden sensation made Katie squeal, and Casi, who already loved the sound of Katie’s giggling, laughed herself as Katie began to thrash as far as the cuffs would let her on the bed. The tickling ranged all along Katie’s instep, then shifted to a rubbing along her heel that made Katie want to start begging already. The sheets on the bed rubbed against Katie’s bare bottom, and she was acutely aware that both of her torturers could see her most private parts every moment that they tortured her–if she got aroused again, as she had during her first terrible tickling, they’d have front-row seats to it.

When Zoe told Casi that two minutes were up, Katie could not believe that only a hundred twenty seconds had passed–she realized that her sense of time’s passage, when these sadists were working on her, had become entirely unreliable.

Casi purred as she whispered, “You’ll go wherever Andromeda wants you to and do whatever Andromeda wants you to, sugar, and if we even catch you thinking about going rogue, we have housewives and school teachers and bank loan managers and all kinds of eyes everywhere to let us know where to find you. Then comes time to bring you to one of our safehouses and remind you to keep your–” She ran a single finger down her sole again, and Katie moaned, trying not to make a sound–”feet on the ground.”

Katie heard Zoe’s voice again and looked her way. “Now ask me a good question, Katie.”

“How do they know you’re ready to be a field agent?”

“Now that’s a good question, Katie! Casi, start the timer–this is going to take a while.

The handlers had a safe-house outside of Memphis, just over the Arkansas line, and they took me there and tickled me for days. I thought I was a tough girl, coming through the group homes. By the time I left nobody messed with me, and if anyone even thought about it, I could put them down in a fight. But the handlers made me realize just how little tough means when someone can get at those nerves on your feet and you can’t do anything to stop their hands. It doesn’t matter when they can turn your whole body into one ticklish nerve ending. But you know that, don’t you, Katie?”

Katie heard Casi chuckle, and she could almost feel her ravenous eyes on her feet.

“But after that they took me to a camp. I’m not sure where it was–they blindfolded me and didn’t let me look around until I was there, in the middle of the woods, hills all around. That’s where the spy training started. They wouldn’t let me write anything down or keep any records there, so I don’t know how long I was in camp, but it was a while. They taught me some real martial arts, not just the brawling that I had taught myself in the homes, and how to get inside someone’s mind and how to track people who didn’t want to be found and everything that Andromeda girls do in the field. When we didn’t learn things fast enough, it was brutal foot-tickling every time. And when we did learn things fast, we got to do the tickling.”

“So they conditioned you to think of tickling as a mark of accomplishment.”

“Katie, do you want me to start Casi’s timer again?” Katie averted her eyes. “Katie?”

“No.”

“No, ma’am?”

“No, ma’am.”

“Good. Now where was I? Oh, yes. The camp in the woods. We also learned all the different ways to get a girl more ticklish than she ever knew she could be–you know all about the oil and the tools and the sexual arousal. Those are the big ones, and we learned how to use all three like a surgeon’s scalpel. We’re not licensed as doctors or as psychologists, but we know just how to get into a woman’s mind through the most sensitive parts of the body. And then we get into your mind so that your body just blows up every time we touch those pretty, pretty feet.”

Zoe looked at Casi and winked.

Katie gasped.

Zoe went back to her story: “And then came the ride-alongs. They took me out of the forest camp and made me the fourth girl on a team stationed in Florida. I rode with two handlers who would do low-profile missions that didn’t bring in big money but gave probationary agents like me chances to work the trade. They taught me to read the jolt when we took a hotel manager in Miami, and then they let me do some of the tickling when a loan shark contracted us in the Keys. But I didn’t become a full agent until we got to Eva.”

Katie’s head popped up. “What was different about that one?”

“Andromeda always works in teams of three, or four if we’re training an agent. But for the final test you have to break one alone. The rest of the team is there, but nobody’s spotting and nobody’s helping. It’s one on one, and it’s your hands that make your career or not.”

“Were you still eighteen?”

“About to turn nineteen. I had tickled and been tickled for six months before we started the job in Orlando. The job was to download the whole record system for billing at Florida Hospital.”

“Who wanted that?”

“Maybe a client, Maybe Andromeda itself. We don’t ask who, Katie. And if we do, they tickle that curiosity right out of us. We get paid a retainer, and then we do the job, and then we get paid the rest. That’s the life, and if we do get caught–you know, when we want to–we never have any information to give our clients’ enemies. The handlers take care of all that.

So back to Orlando, when we pick someone up, we go fast, we hit during routine travel, and we involve as few people as possible. So back roads and such. Eva was a little different–she walked to work, and from her apartment to work was all brightly-lit city blocks. So we had to find some other moment to grab her.”

“How did you do it?”

“Everybody goes somewhere other than work. Eva had her groceries delivered and walked to work, so she didn’t own a car, but she did use ride-sharing to get other places in town. And we figured out that she visited someone a few miles away every Friday night.”

“A boyfriend?”

“Didn’t matter. The only thing that did matter was that she would go out there after work on Fridays, and she would come home Saturday morning after she went into town to do some shopping.”

“So it was totally a boyfriend!” Katie squealed as she felt Casi’s finger run down her sole.

“Who said it had to be a boy?” Casi smoldered at Katie and licked her lips.

Katie turned frantically to Zoe. “She isn’t supposed to be tickling me yet!”

“Don’t worry, Casi, you’ll get your minutes when I decide you do.”

Casi folded her arms and pouted. Zoe continued.

“She never came out of the apartment until the car was on the curb, so that was out. She wouldn’t be alone. But the ride home she always was, except for the driver. So all we had to do was take care of the driver.”

“Wait, you killed an Uber driver?”

“Katie, you keep interrupting me! Casi, you have three minutes. Go!”

“NO! I won’t interrupt any–” Katie didn’t finish the empty promise; Casi had pounced on her foot, pulling her toes back and scratching her short fingernails along the reporter’s sole. Katie’s nerves were pulled tight from being in interview-mode, and she howled as Casi’s fingers traced lines up and down the nerves in her soles. Katie thrashed on the mattress and shouted obscene names at Casi, but she wanted this too badly, and not anywhere near a minute in she had reduced Katie to throwing her head backwards onto the pillow, singing a ticklish song into the air as her voice bounced up and down.

Zoe, seeing an unoccupied foot and enjoying the sight of Casi working, stood up from the spotter’s chair and let her own fingers wander around Katie’s other heel, relishing the sudden look of desperation that Katie sent her way. They tormented her feet and watched her naked hips squirm under their care, and Katie already was losing her sense of time when Zoe signaled to Casi to stop and returned to the chair.

Katie panted on the mattress. Zoe’s grin looked down at her. “May I continue?”

Katie nodded as she tried to get her breathing back.

“You are one of the really ticklish ones, Katie. We’re going to have all kinds of fun when Gina gets back.”

Katie swallowed hard and tried not to think about what Zoe had just said. “So what happened to the Uber driver?”

Zoe smiled and filed this in her memory: Katie was willing to trade things for stories. “You’ve read too many spy novels, Katie. All it takes to get rid of a low-paid link in the chain is to pay higher.” Casi couldn’t help herself as Zoe told her story, pinching at Katie’s heel and making her squeal again. “So remember, this was a real Andromeda field team, and there were four of us, the main team plus me, so we waited until Eva was entering data to call the car, and we got ready to make our move. One of them was watching for her to spot the color and the model. When she did, she gave two of us a signal, and we moved into action.

One of them ran up to the car and started telling him our cover story: Eva was her stepmother, and we were surprising her with a birthday party at a coffee shop a block away. If he would drive away without taking the fare, she would hand him a hundred-dollar bill right there, free and clear, and we’d just have dear old step-mommy cancel the call once the party started.

On Eva’s end, we played on her good nature to trap her–I started talking to her a mile a minute about a friend of ours who had started seizing up, and we called 911, but she was really freaking out. The other Andromeda girl backed my play at every step, and we had already researched to find out that Eva had been a nurse before she went back to school to become a medical accountant.

You see, Katie? We know how people are going to react because we pay attention, right, Casi?” Casi had picked up a hairbrush and was distractedly making its bristles flex, then snap back to attention. She smiled at Katie, waiting for Zoe’s green light.

“When we got her around the corner and back to the loading docks, the other Andromeda girl pulled a semi-automatic and told her no harm would come to her if she stayed quiet and cooperated. That was when the third Andromeda girl came around the corner with the getaway car. We bagged Eva’s head and turned her phone off and zip-tied her wrists, and we were away. Our Uber decoy we picked up later that afternoon at a rendezvous point.”

“And the Uber driver never reached out?”

Zoe laughed at Katie. “Why would he? For all he knew, he had just made a hundred bucks off the books, and Eva had just forgotten to cancel. I’m sure the local police questioned him afterwards, but he didn’t have anything useful to them.”

We took her out of the city and towards the Atlantic. The safe house was a vacation rental outside of town–if it’s not spring break or summer vacation, sometimes there’s nobody for blocks. So the three of us brought her in and took her to the big bedroom for me. They had outfitted the room with special sound-absorbing blackout curtains and noise-dampening foam on all the walls, so you would have had to come right up to the house to hear anything, and since the house was back from the road, that wasn’t happening.

That was the first time I pulled the veil off of a target. Eva looked around and saw the bed and the vertical stocks and everything else and started to beg again. And I knew this one was going to be fun. I gave the hand signal for the girls to take her to the flying V and strap her in.” With this Zoe gestured over to the same apparatus in the room there in South Carolina, a thin mattress on a ramp so that a woman’s hips would be elevated above the shoulders, and two padded wrist cuffs attached to the mattress and padded ankle cuffs attached to the kind of flexibility-stretcher that martial artists and gymnasts might use.

Katie gasped as she saw and imagined.

“We separated her feet from each other a little bit but not enough to stretch her too much–we wanted her to feel what I was doing to her feet, not strain in her legs. And besides, her pants-suit wouldn’t have stretched too far before it ripped. But when her feet were apart, I took her high heels off, and she wiggled her toes in the air, and I knew I was going to make this happen.”

“When did you tell her why you had kidnapped her?”

Zoe had a bit of a snarl in her voice: “Have we even told you what our plans are with you, Katie? If you don’t let me tell my story, I’m going to turn Casi loose and let her eat you out, and then we’ll both go to work with oil and tools on your soles. You know how ticklish you’re going to be when we get there, Katie?”

“Sorry.”

“Sorry what?”

Katie was the one growling now. “Sorry, ma’am.”

Zoe’s eyes sparkled as she asserted her dominance. “Now let me tell this story, Katie. She wanted to know why we had her too, and I let her talk for a while, and all three of us were silent. She asked questions and threatened to call the police and begged for her life, and all within just a few minutes while we let her feet feel the air. Then I let her know I would be the one asking the questions, and right now I only had one question.

Eva, are you ticklish?

You can tell a lot about how a session is going to go when you ask that question–if she just says yes, then someone in her life tickles her. Maybe a boyfriend or a husband. Not a big problem–no boyfriend tickles like we do. If she says no, sometimes it’s true, but most of the time it means they’re hoping I won’t find out.”

“Wait–what do you do to a woman who’s not ticklish?”

Zoe scowled. “Casi, tickle her feet again. You only have a minute, so make it count!”

“No! I just wanted to–” Katie never got to say what she just wanted to do, as Casi was a skilled and ruthless enough tickler to make a minute not only count but leave memories that a woman can’t forget, even in the moments she most wants to. Katie’s sole stretched taut as Casi pulled her toes backwards, and her fingernails, short compared to Zoe’s, scratched lightly but quickly against that skin, and Katie’s hips rocked back and forth on the mattress, rapid fire, as she screamed and laughed. With the skin under Katie’s toes exposed, Casi attacked the sensitive ridge where the ball of her foot joined the stems of her toes, and Katie wailed her ticklish agony. When Katie’s torment extended to sixty seconds, Zoe tapped Casi on the shoulder, and the torturer’s fingers stopped.

“You don’t get a full field manual, Katie. Now let me tell my story, will you?”

Katie nodded as she caught her breath.

“Good! So Eva didn’t give me a yes or a no. She said, ‘What do you mean?’

It’s always fun when they’re confused right before we start in on them. It’s like they used to live in a world where nothing like this could ever happen, but now a crazy goddess has taken them away and brought them to the edge of something they could never imagine.”

“Like Traci Carter.”

“You got it, Katie. And those are the women we can really take over the edge. Not only have their bodies never experienced anything like this, but their minds can’t even catch up to what’s possible in the world they think they know so well.

And that’s when I knew that I was going to become an Andromeda field agent. I was only nineteen, and Eva Hernandez was forty-one, but she only knew a world in which Andromeda didn’t exist, and I had been restrained and tickled several by Andromeda times. She was old enough to be my auntie, but there were things about her own body that I was going to teach her.

So the lesson began. I didn’t say anything; I just let my question and hers hang in the air for a moment. Then I stepped around the flying V and put one foot on either side of her body so she was looking up my skirt. And then I started with just a light scratch with three fingers on each of the balls of her feet. She let out a scream as she got her first taste, and she started talking a mile a minute in Spanglish–she knew right then that this was real and that I could do whatever I wanted to those lovely Latina feet of hers. For all I could tell she was completely in her element talking to White people without so much as a pronounced accent to her English, but as soon as she realized that those wonderful soles were mine, and that I knew what I wanted to do with them, that respectable covering came right off.

She was a groaner–she could feel herself starting to laugh but didn’t want to, so as I kept scratching at her feet, she tried to keep herself from laughing by groaning like she couldn’t lift something heavy. But I had tickled enough ladies by that point to know what I was hearing, and I moved from the balls of her feet straight to the outside ankles. That skin’s not usually as ticklish, and that’s the point: she started wiggling her feet to shake off my hands, thinking that I had started losing this game. So I skittered around those ankles for several seconds, and she worked those feet around in a circle like she was stretching for a run.

And then I let the trap spring.

I forgot to mention before that, at this point, she was still wearing nylon hose. We’ve never had the opportunity to tickle you in those, but let me tell you, if we ever did, you’d know it. A fingertip or a fingernail across that tight fabric makes vibrations on the surface that are really their own kind of tickle tool. I stopped tickling her ankles, and with one of my hand I grabbed that ankle and pulled up towards the calf. Then with my other hand I started scratching down the long alley between the ball of her foot and the heel. When that tight-stretched nylon started humming against the skin of her sole, she just hit the roof–she yanked on those wrist-cuffs hard, and there wasn’t any kind of groan there, just the kind of squeal that she probably hadn’t let out since she was a college kid with her cute new boyfriend.

Of course, cute new boyfriends tickle girls so that they’ll loosen up and jump in the sack. Eva had never even dreamed of someone who can tickle for even five minutes consecutively without letting up, much less the kind of tickling we can put someone through when we get serious.

Part of the fun when the lady is in the first minute of a good tickling is that she doesn’t know what she’s supposed to do. Scream? Threaten? Beg? Nobody thinks about laughing when it’s a kidnapping situation, so part of the fun is making her body laugh when every part of her mind wants to do something else. With Eva it didn’t take long–that lady never knew what was coming. I had her ankle in a pretty good grip, so she could only tilt her foot up and down, and my other hand’s fingertips could follow that motion without any sort of problem. I watched her face as I scratched at the hose, and I listened as the screaming turned into the groan of someone who doesn’t want to laugh but can’t help it.

Sometimes I think I want to hold on to that moment, when someone realizes she’s going to start laughing but desperately doesn’t want to, but then the laughing starts, and I remember that there’s nothing more intoxicating that’ll get you high faster than making someone laugh hard when she had no plans of laughing hard. When she wants to do anything in the world but laugh hard. Her hands were trying to pull the wrist cuffs up to get at my hands, but nothing was going to save her or her soles in that moment.

You know what that feels like, right, Katie? That feeling that you’d do anything to make it stop, and what you fear the most is that you’re starting to enjoy it? That’s where I kept Eva for ten full minutes. Now in a normal Andromeda operation, no single tickler tickles for that long–someone is looking for the jolt, and once they find it, a tickler gets tagged out so that the tickling stays intense as long as possible. But even without partners, I was tracing Eva pretty well.”

Casi started to purr. “I think Katie knows very well indeed, Zoe. Look for yourself!”

Zoe leaned down, playing up an inspection where Katie still wore no underwear. “You’re really enjoying this story, aren’t you?”

Katie started to turn bright red, knowing full well what was going on between her legs. “Just keep going with the story. When did you–EEEE!!” Casi had run one cruel finger along her instep, and Katie knew that the story had indeed gotten inside her head–her imagination had dropped the nerves in her feet into high gear, and Katie knew that Casi knew.

“So is this what was going on under the table back in DC, Katie? Were you getting off on our stories about Mama Sam?” Casi was starting to tickle with three fingers now, and Katie was screaming as arousal and panic mixed in her soles and between her legs.

“Or was it Traci Carter’s feet that got your juices going, Katie? Oh, I’ll bet it was Traci–the woman who had been powerful so long that she forgot what it’s like when someone else has absolute power. Is that the fantasy you’re living now, sweet Katie?”

Katie tried to shout through her laughter, but Casi’s cruel fingers were turning her authoritative voice into a whine: “Tell her to stop! I didn’t interrupt your story!”

Zoe was now making her way over to Katie’s ear. “We’re learning so much about you, Katie. And you’re a very naughty girl. Look at you getting hot! And so was that tasty Eva. Do you know what tickled her more than anything?”

Casi kept tickling Katie’s bound foot. Katie writhed inside the tension between her growing pleasure and the torment of being at Casi’s mercy. “Please! Just let me go!”

Zoe’s tongue caught Katie’s earlobe, and she licked and nibbled as Casi kept tickling her sole.

“No! Please!” Katie was moaning now.

“Look at you, Katie! You like to put on this show that you’re the tough reporter who’s seen and heard everything, but a couple of girls like us are making you realize that in the bedroom you haven’t been anywhere!”

“Just stop! I won’t make you tell any more of the story!”

Zoe nibbled again, and Katie’s moans started pulsing in time with her wriggling hips. “You’re not making me do anything, Katie. I’m enjoying this. But do you know what tickled her more than anything?”

Katie’s head pressed backwards against the pillow, her eyes shut in a losing battle against a rising climax.

“Do you know what made her want out of that flying V, more than anything she ever wanted?”

A sudden explosive, rattling breath told Zoe that Casi had once again broken through that wall that Katie thought she could hold up, if only she tried harder. Zoe signalled Casi to stop tickling for the moment.

“It wasn’t getting off, though you’re going to get a tickling you’ll never forget in just a moment–you get twice as ticklish after an orgasm, you naughty girl!”

“I didn’t mean to…”

“Don’t worry, Katie, you don’t have to mean to. You were fantasizing about being Eva in that V-frame, and you didn’t like where that was taking your mind. But your hips don’t care what your mind thinks, Katie. And once your hips have made their decision, your feet get even more ticklish!”

Katie tried desperately to change the subject from her own arousal: “What made her the most ticklish?”

Zoe and Casi exchanged a knowing glance as Katie’s eyes remained closed. “What made her the most ticklish was the moment she knew that she could make it stop but that she couldn’t.”

Katie shook her head, trying to clear her senses. “What does that mean?”

Katie felt a cuff release her ankle, and she reflexively bent her knee to enjoy that range of movement. The other cuff came off, and Katie opened her eyes. Sure enough, Zoe and Casi were making their way to the head of the bed to uncuff her wrists. When they did Katie couldn’t even remember how to struggle, so she didn’t: she just watched herself, almost out-of-body, led to the safe house’s flying V, lay her down on the mattress, and fasten her ankles above her head, so that she was looking up at her own feet and at her tormentors. Casi stayed up there in the sky, by Katie’s toes, but Zoe made her way to the floor and lay next to Katie.

“I tickled those gorgeous Latina feet of hers for a long time, Katie, and I got her more ticklish than she had ever been in her life.” Katie moaned as she felt Casi’s index finger trace a backhand stroke up from her heel to the middle of her sole. “But she thought she couldn’t do anything about it. Once we changed that, she was through the roof.”

Casi was slowly, deliberately, deliciously running her fingertips up and down Katie’s soles, and Katie couldn’t find the pace: this wasn’t a fast tickling that made her squeal and squirm but a slow torture that was turning up the voltage between her legs again. And with her wrists bound to the mattress, she had no way to reach between her legs herself, nothing was releasing that ever-building tension. Zoe whispered the next part, and the intimacy of that whisper, along with the lover’s touch that Casi was tracing along her feet, had Katie on the edge of a second explosion. “I told her what we were really there for.”

Once again Katie was out of body: somewhere a decorated and renowned reporter shouted at her to pose a follow-up question, but that voice was distant; Casi’s fingers were on her feet, and their light, sensuous touch was consuming the world again every moment. But Zoe wasn’t telling the story at this point because Katie wanted her to: she was reaching into her imagination to tickle her from inside as Casi tickled from without. “I told her that we needed the password to her hospital’s billing and insurance databases.”

Katie squirmed and moaned; no underwear meant that nothing was rubbing against her and nothing was going to do so until and unless her captors decided to. Casi kept up the sensuous, tracing strokes, dancing around the stems of Katie’s toes with fingers that had mastered her body. Katie began to laugh again, a husky, breathy laugh that wasn’t fighting but longing for release now. And Casi knew just how to make her want more but never give her that satisfaction.

“Now every time I tickled those toes, she felt that blend of pleasure and powerlessness, and she laughed when she didn’t want to, but on top of that she could feel that password enter her brain, spell itself out in her mind’s eye. And then she started to think what everyone starts to think when we’ve been tickling you too long: this feeling, this guilt and this ecstasy are my fault. They would stop, and Eva could get back to her boyfriend’s apartment for the kind of sex that just made her feel good, if she just said out loud what was screaming in her mind.”

“NO!” Katie could feel another wave rising, about to crash, and some distant picture of herself as the powerful Washington woman wouldn’t let it. But Casi knew, and Zoe knew, that no self-image was as powerful as ticklish skin. And both Andromeda girls knew that the reporter wasn’t going to be the one to decide when the next wave crashed.

“And that tension was making her more ticklish than even you are right now, Katie. Every time my fingernail traced a line across her heel, she knew that more of the same was coming, and she desperately wanted that tickling pass to be the last one. But duty is a powerful drug, Katie. She wouldn’t give up that password, even though her feet had surrendered long ago. So I gave her a moment to breathe, to think about it. And to watch me pull a hairbrush out of my bag of tools.”

Katie’s mind was losing its ability to make sense of where she was, and her sense of time had long departed. Her hips twisted this way and that looking for some kind of relief in the open air, but that air was too thin to press in on her, to release her. Casi’s fingers never sated themselves; they continued to roam and to make Katie giggle and moan and desire and hate her desire.

“She was screaming when I ripped the nylon away from one of her feet and exposed her skin to the open air. As I rubbed baby oil on her sole, I reminded her that all we needed was a password that opened the database, and all of this would stop. I knew, of course, that she wouldn’t let herself, not yet, and that terrible freedom that she had at the mention of the password was making her more ticklish than she had ever been before.”

Katie grunted and tried to will herself into an orgasm. It didn’t work; Casi’s skillful touch would not allow any focus that powerful, and Katie continued to giggle as the fingers explored her soles.

“When the brush’s bristles first touched down, she was done, Katie. Eight fingers had almost ended her, and a hairbrush has eighty of them. And every one of them was finding ways to torture the nerves on her sole–rubbing along their paths, pushing past each other to send another gift up through her ankles and into her legs that it was time to giggle. The oil made sure she felt each bristle on its own terms, you know what I mean? And on the way from her feet to her mouth, they were dropping off an extra message that she didn’t ever want to read, a message that was orbiting from her navel to her hips to her ass and circling to a center that wanted something that her mind wanted to deny. But the mind can only object for so long, right, Katie?”

Casi was starting to moan through her own chuckling as she continued to torture Katie’s soles with her fingertips. The spasms between her legs were becoming visible, no underwear to keep things from sight, and Katie was trying to bite her lip through her own giggling to keep her voice from giving even more away. She tickled slowly, deliberately, so that Katie had no time to catch her breath but no chance of letting a wave of energy crash into a second climax. The waters just kept churning, and Katie had no way to escape; Zoe’s story turned up the temperature, and Casi kept the pot on the burner, and Katie was living in a feedback loop between her skin and her imagination.

“And this is where even a solo tickler can find the jolt, Katie. I could tell that she was writhing harder and squealing louder when the brush rolled over the edge of her heel into the middle of the sole. So I put down the hairbrush and let her breathe for a moment. She was babbling like crazy now, trying to tell me about all the people that could get hurt if she gave up the password and how I didn’t really want to do this. I knew I was getting close. She was still drifting in and out of Spanish at this point, so she knew she didn’t have far to go.”

Katie was tugging in vain as Casi, now with a single fingertip, kept the ticklish sensations constant but simmering for the reporter. “Please, Zoe, you can finish the story later. Just let me go!”

“No, I have to tell you how I tortured Eva next.”

Katie shuddered as another near-climax passed her by. “Please make Casi stop!”

“Remember, Katie, she knows what I want at this point.” Casi kept tickling Katie’s sole.

“She has the password, and when I have it, she thinks the tickling is going to stop. She thinks that the only thing between her and another roll in the sheets with her boyfriend is that hospital password!” Casi’s finger returned again and again to a spot in the middle of Katie’s foot that made her buttocks clinch. Then again. Then again. “And then I remind her that nothing she has in her mind can hold back what’s going on with her feet.”

Katie’s eyes rolled back as she tried to force herself, by sheer willpower, over the edge. But on the edge she stayed.

“When I had dropped the brush, I showed her what was going to break her.”

Silence.

Katie forced her own eyes open, felt a giggle wash over her, and looked up to see that Zoe was holding up a marbled jade green guitar pick.

“No! Put that away!”

Zoe laughed. “That’s just what Eva said, Katie, as if someone who had just restrained her in a flying V, oiled up those delicious Latina soles, and tickled her until she didn’t know her own body was suddenly going to take orders from the mamacita on the flying V.”

Casi had left Katie’s feet and moved down onto the floor, trading Zoe spaces as the storytelling toturer took her spot at Katie’s upturned soles. Katie, given a moment to focus since Casi was no longer tickling, Katie pulled desperately but vainly at her cuffs as she watched Zoe take her place, guitar pick in hand, above her toes.

“To someone who hasn’t just been tickled up to the point of breaking and maybe past a guitar pick probably doesn’t seem like much, but for Eva, she knew that the bottoms of her feet were now pulling the rest of her along wherever they went, so each swipe was going to do something to her that terrified her.” Zoe traced the pick back and forth through the air, and Katie shut her eyes tight so that she wouldn’t have to watch. “That curve on the pick, just right, flexing just enough to make you feel it from touchdown to liftoff. You’re imagining it, aren’t you, Katie?”

Katie’s eyes remained shut. “I’m done with this!”

“The first swipe of the pick made her hips jump right off the mattress, Katie. And then I didn’t go for the second swipe right away. Just let her look at me, look at the pick. She realized that she had nothing in her power to stop the next swipe of the pick. No way to block me. No way to take it away. She could only think of one thing that she could trade with me.”

Katie’s hips began to wriggle as she imagined what was on the way to her own feet.

“And the jolt was still there, Katie. Just between the heel and the sole. Not like yours right now.”

“Zoe, don’t do it.”

“I saw where Casi had found your jolt.”

“What do you want from me?”

“I reached down and swiped the pick from her heel onto her sole again, and she screamed, trying not to laugh. So I waited again. Let her think about it. Her nerves were pulled so tight at this point that I could have blown on her soles and made it tickle like crazy, but I kept very still, making her wait for that next swipe.”

Katie, eyes still closed, screamed. Zoe had not yet touched her with the guitar pick, but knowing that she might was taking away Katie’s mind. “What do you want from me?”

“Eva knew exactly what I wanted, Katie. And I gave her another swipe with the pick, right down the same alley, from heel to sole. She knew that I could give her another fifty swipes, another hundred, another thousand. And every one she got was going to be torture. And there was only one thing I wanted. I swiped again, just to dispel the thought I saw in her eyes that maybe she would get used to it. Two, three, four swipes, this time fast. She started giggling like a crazy girl, and her face wanted so badly to give me that password. And all because of a little guitar pick!”

Katie let out a squeal, and then she started babbling like mad: Zoe had given Katie her own first swipe with the pick, and after Casi’s long, unending torment with fingertips, the concentrated tickling edge of that pick really was torture. “Please! You already have my phone’s password! Let me go! I can’t take any more of this! What do you want?”

“But I didn’t have Eva’s password, did I? No, so the slow tickling continued. Sometimes I’d wait ten, fifteen seconds between swipes. Sometimes I’d do two swipes a second. But she could feel the moment coming. And I mean that just how you think I do–now every swipe was taking those delicious lips and curving them into a giant O, if you know what I mean. And she didn’t even know like you do what happens to a ticklish girl when she’s hit her climax!”

Another swipe on Katie’s sole, right across the middle spot, and Katie’s mouth split the difference between a squeal and a moan as Zoe exploited the spot that Casi had discovered.

And Casi had finally lost her resolve as well. Katie felt a tongue on her earlobe, and as she screamed in surprise, it pulled her ear to Casi’s teeth. Katie shrieked as Casi nibbled, and while her attention was elsewhere, Zoe struck, swiping the guitar pick across the middle of her sole. Katie’s mind swam as the uninvited sexual energy and her ticklish feet overwhelmed the will that she thought she had mustered. She moaned, still not able to reach a climax but losing her sense of where her tickled feet ended and the world began.

The guitar pick swept across her sole again, and her arousal caught in her throat in a tormented hiccup. What made the torment even worse was the sense that somewhere in Zoe’s story Eva was going to get the same, and Katie was going to make this poor woman suffer just so that Zoe would keep telling the story and stop tickling Katie.

The guitar pick departed Katie’s feet, even as Casi’s tongue continued to explore the side of her face, and then her neck. Zoe continued to tell the story. “I didn’t have the other two girls working Eva, so I just reached down and got some of her pants between my thumb and my fingers, and I started to pull and release, pull and release, like a little sexual saw. I got her pants and her panties to slide right up against her, and I just sawed and sawed. It didn’t take long for her tree to fall down. I heard her rattle, and I saw the little wet spot on her pants, and I could see in her face that she never expected that to happen, even though she knew it would. But it was time to put down the guitar pick and go back to something more intimate, skin on skin.

I told Eva that she was going to get twice as ticklish now that she had let that go, and she groaned at me. All it took was feeling my fingertip on the ball of her foot for her to give up–she called out the password three times, and one of the Andromeda field agents who had brought us there wrote it down, and the other opened up her laptop so she could test it out.”

Zoe took the guitar pick over Katie’s sole again.

“YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WITH THE GUITAR PICK!”

“That was Eva, Katie. She had a choice. You don’t.”

Casi’s soft lips kissed Katie’s neck as the guitar pick swept back and forth over Katie’s sole, and Katie’s own explosion started. It wasn’t like her best nights with her ex or with other boys in bed–Zoe kept tickling as Katie climaxed, making every muscle in her lower abdomen contract and turning the orgasm into a roller coaster of sensation. The release that would normally make the moment sweet kept contracting into another upward spiral with each swipe of the guitar pick, and the release would have to start over again. Katie’s body did not have this kind of energy to spare, yet the pick and Casi’s tongue and the story that had invaded Katie’s mind drew energy out of her that could not have come from within. Where Katie ended and the world began was all a blur.

And as the explosion subsided, the guitar pick kept strumming the nerves in her foot. Casi was kissing and licking Katie’s neck, and the swell of sensations there met the laser-sharp lines of tickling that were shooting up Katie’s legs somewhere in her hips. Nothing was touching Katie between her shoulders and her ankles, and yet every part of her body was igniting in a blaze of heightened sensation. The very air in the room was tickling Katie’s legs, and she had nothing even similar to a sense of dignity to keep her from moaning and giggling and panting as Zoe and Casi extended her orgasm from a bomb’s blast to the roaring of a rocket off of a landing pad and into the clouds.

Katie’s body hung limp in the inverted stocks. The room’s walls faded in and out of existence.

“Once she gave us that password, of course, all bets were off, Katie. Eva Hernandez was about the hottest forty-year-old Latina that I had ever seen, much less touched, and I had taken her all the way to the heights of her sexual experience, me this nineteen-year-old spy girl.”

Katie giggled and then groaned as Zoe’s fingers tickled her sole again.

“Katie! Don’t fall asleep on me, girl! I’m not done with my story yet!”

“What do you want?”

“What did I want from Eva? Now you’re asking the right question! The other girls heard her shout out the password, of course. So one of them was busy on a laptop while Eva caught her breath. I saw the light that was on her face change color, and she gave me the thumbs-up. The download had started.”

Katie breathed deliberately to regain her focus. “So how did you get her back into town once you had what you wanted?”

Zoe placed one fingertip on the ball of Katie’s foot, and she could feel the older woman tense up at the threat of another tickling. “I didn’t say I had what I wanted, Katie. Andromeda gets sensitive information to pay the bills. But that’s not what we’re all about. Now that Eva had played her last card, it was time for me to become a real Andromeda agent.”

Katie started breathing faster, waiting for the finger to move. “What do you mean?”

“Passwords and drug deals and blackmail and all of that are business, Katie. But business just makes money. Why would a sisterhood like Andromeda want money?”

Katie answered quickly, hoping that a swift answer would keep Zoe’s finger still. “You’re always on the move, so you wouldn’t buy houses and cars, right?”

“Look at Katie the sharp reporter! That’s right, Katie! When agents leave Andromeda we go into the world just like everyone else. We take a little bit of cash, but we’re not wealthy. So why do we do what we do?”

“Knowledge?”

Casi and Zoe both laughed out loud. Katie looked up to see Zoe’s sadist grin flash in the low light. “We know everything we need to know, Katie. Bad answer.” The finger streaked through the middle of Katie’s sole, and Katie let out a squeal as her skin, nerves heightened from her torture and her arousal and her two climaxes and her fear, took the fast-moving fingertip’s path and turned it into a blast of ticklish lightning. Zoe’s fingers dashed here and there on Katie’s left sole, that supercharged-ticklish sole, and Casi blew into her ear while Zoe tickled, once again scrambling Katie’s sense of what she wanted and what she feared and what was taking her out of the world and into a world whose boundaries were the bottoms of her feet and the still-blazing desire in her abdomen.

Katie’s head turned, and she looked over at the empty space next to the flying V. The Eva in Katie’s imagination lay on her own inverted stocks, ankles to the sky, with the imagined Zoe of the story tickling her soles, and in Katie’s mind she locked eyes with the dark, beautiful eyes of the woman she had never seen before. As Zoe switched soles and began to torture Katie’s right sole with her masterful fingers, the imagined Eva Hernandez’s face twisted into a perverse grin, and she began to lick her lips as Casi’s tongue roved over Katie’s neck. Katie moaned and squealed as even her imagination turned on her, feasting on her torment, looking on her humiliation and domination while Zoe’s fingers sought and found the next jolt at the stems of her toes. To her disbelief, Katie felt yet another wave building in her hips as Zoe tickled and Casi tasted and the phantom of Eva Hernandez giggled and leered and watched her losing her sense of herself.

Without any passage of time, and without anyone’s freeing for her from her imaginary inverted stocks, Eva Hernandez now crouched over Katie, her face leaning down towards Katie’s as Zoe and Casi continued to torment her body with its own overloaded nerves and her mind with a desire that Katie could not even name any more. Eva’s tongue extended towards Katie’s mouth as she leaned in, and Katie found her own mouth opening to receive that tongue, her last bit of will trying to keep her mouth steady as Zoe tickled her traitor foot’s unstoppable skin.

The spectral tongue almost touched Katie’s, and Zoe stopped tickling. With a wave of her hand, she called off Casi.

Eva Hernandez disappeared.

Katie panted and blinked and looked around. She had no impulse to cry or to cry out; confusion was overwhelming any of that. Casi lay next to her, and Katie saw Casi’s hand reach between Casi’s legs. Zoe was still above her, Katie’s own feet framing her face.

“You’re starting to see what Andromeda is all about, Katie. That day, once we had downloaded all of the hospital’s debt records, Eva had nothing left to trade. And that’s when we could show her what real power looked like. We took her beyond her job, beyond sex, beyond what she thought she knew about power. We took her out of her mind, Katie. And then we let her come back, but then we took her out of it again. That was four years ago, and I don’t know what happened to her job or to her boyfriend, but Eva Hernandez is not the same woman now.”

Katie continued to pant. “You’re monsters.”

“And we’re all over the place, Katie. If we ever come your way again, it might not be the three of us–even though I hope it is–but when Andromeda has you in our sights, we’re not here to enlighten your mind. We’re here to take you all the way out of it.”

Casi had stood up and left Katie and Zoe alone. Katie could not get her bearings emotionally. Why did her body keep desiring more of Zoe’s fingers, of Casi’s mouth? Would she be thinking about these girls every time she brought a man home? Would she find herself wanting to find them again? Why weren’t they touching her now?

Zoe unfastened Katie’s legs from the vertical stocks, and her legs dropped unceremoniously to her side. Then Zoe let Katie’s wrists free, and Katie’s hands went between her legs so fast that she didn’t even realize what they were doing. Zoe just chuckled.

Alone in the room with Katie, Zoe whispered, “But just between you and me, Katie, do you know why Andromeda wanted those hospital records?”

Katie just stared at the baseboard in the torture chamber. Her mind wanted desperately to conjure Eva Hernandez again, to taste her phantom tongue, but the room lay empty.

“They were looking at a promising prospect. There was a girl there in Orlando whose father had died and whose mother was undergoing very expensive cancer treatments. She was just the kind that Andromeda was always looking for–ambitious, smart, ruthless… and very ticklish.”

Katie heard two sets of footfalls come into the room. Zoe grinned at Katie and gestured over her shoulder with a thumb and grinned. “Gina, we’re over here!”

The footsteps approached Katie, and she looked up to see Casi smiling down at her and Gina looking amused at her visible exhaustion.

“Well, Katie, we have your research, and our employers know where your story was. Now the business part of our trip to South Carolina is over.”

Katie glanced over at Zoe, who returned a terrifying, knowing smile.

I’m glad to see this series back! Poor Katie doesn’t realize she’s in over her head.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back