• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fit bodies More ticklish than fat?

Considering that the nerves that receive tickling sensations are in the dermal layer, it really doesn't matter that much the body type.

I’ve met bigger people who were extremely ticklish and bigger people who weren’t at all. I’ve also known someone who was pretty much a living skeleton but wasn’t ticklish at all.

Honestly, whenever people make threads like these, it just seems like they’re trying to bend over backwards justifying their personal preferences by claiming they have some kind of scientific basis. It’s the same bullshit over and over.

“Women are more ticklish than men, blondes are more ticklish than brunettes, skinny girls are more ticklish than fat girls, French girls are more ticklish than Spanish girls, white girls are more ticklish than black girls. Any proof? Here’s my proof!”

It seems like people always want to believe their preferred type of lee is inherently more ticklish than anyone else, even when it’s not necessarily the case. Sorry to burst bubbles, but it actually just depends on the person.

The cutest girls of college sports
(practicing in skin-tight shorts)
Oh, the sins that cross my mind...
To have my favorites in a ticklish bind
So tickling fit girls? Oh, my, yessssssss.
Make you up a crime and I'll make them confess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back